Fathering Autism #61 COVID-party out of spite, shout-out to the hater site.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arse has always had a slight bromance with Bingham’s dad, and wore a cap with their logo on it for months, a few years ago.
It seems Arse has no shame outright plagiarising other youtubers content. In the last few weeks Lauren and John have painted their kitchen: Maass hooves, got a whole kitchen makeover, then the Brazees brought a freezer: Maass need a freezer. Binghams are doing a giveaway, and the Maasses are doing this little piggy went to market, and this little piggy went wee, wee, wee all the way home (Arse wee (from glee and gloat, Pris wee from too much alcohol, and Ab wee from her diaper been full, because they stayed in the supermarket for an extra 45 mins) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Exactly.
This was a last minute grab for attention and redemption.

They could have called the social worker for a low-income school and made arrangements to hand out $100 gift cards to 25 families in real need. And believe me, the LSW on staff could chose properly.
They could have contacted an agency like a soup kitchen or better yet, a food bank, and either purchased the items that were needed or donated the cash.
Perhaps they could have donated $100 each to the families with children who are very ill and in hospitals over the holiday? Something to make it special for them.
They could have called the local electric and gas companies and ask to pay to keep someones utilities on.
They could call any area shelter and ask what is needed.
Call the local elderly services agency. Many of the elderly cannot afford food when also paying for medications.
Call a nursing home. What can they do to help the elderly who have been stuck without visitors for so many months?
Call CPS- is there some deserving foster parents who could use that extra grocery cash? Is CPS in need of clothing, shoes, or coats for children? (yes, CPS helps with that)
They could have bought monthly bus passes for seniors without transportation.

I could go on and on all day.....
So many ways to "bless" someone that they KNOW would need it, not just some random joe buying beer. They just chose the quickest route with the least effort involved. Pretty typical of them.
It takes the attention off of everyone bitching about all the money they spent on their ugly ass morgue-look-alike kitchen that Ab paid for. There is no proof that they actually did grocerygate either. I don't believe a word these fools say.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It takes the attention off of everyone bitching about all the money they spent on their ugly ass morgue-look-alike kitchen that Ab paid for. There is no proof that they actually did grocerygate either. I don't believe a word these fools say.
I am surprised they didn't think of bringing Ab along to honk and stim and draw attention to themselves so people would say "Oh look! There are the people from utube that make all that money scamming and exploiting their IDD daughter! I bet they are the ones paying for peoples groceries!" If they even did actually do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OK....now I've seen everything....both Asa and Priscilla have a poshmark store where they sell their used clothing (and Abbie's)......

https://poshmark.com/closet/asamaass and https://poshmark.com/closet/motheringautism

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm not sure I believe a single word of that oh so heartwarming story (excuse me while I throw up). Lying is the one thing they are actually somewhat good at and it is oddly convenient to pick something where they cannot film it and everyone has to believe what they're saying.
OK....now I've seen everything....both Asa and Priscilla have a poshmark store where they sell their used clothing (and Abbie's)......

https://poshmark.com/closet/asamaass and https://poshmark.com/closet/motheringautism
That is an open secret. Poshmark used to be a vlog sponsor back in 2017.

Reactions: 9
Asshat just posted this story to his Instagram page. He gives Sandy the wad of bills and says "Hey you want to go shopping and buy your own treats? Bye" and films her walking off with the money.

View attachment 323810
He is so vulgar, people who have serious money wouldn’t dream of flashing cash the way he is doing. They just had to let everyone know what they have done, they should just have done something good and kept their mouths shut but no they have to show off again . They have no class whatsoever, money just can’t buy it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
SOT: @SoS or any other researcher: a question please: has there been any research on people with ASD and alzheimers? Is there any literature on how to handle the mental regression, and the re emergence of old issues such as the fight or flight, and the mental confusion, with time and space?

Reactions: 2

I honestly wouldn’t fancy anything they have worn , they never look that clean to me and with Abbie wearing nappies...just no.

Reactions: 4
I'm not sure I believe a single word of that oh so heartwarming story (excuse me while I throw up). Lying is the one thing they are actually somewhat good at and it is oddly convenient to pick something where they cannot film it and everyone has to believe what they're saying.

That is an open secret. Poshmark used to be a vlog sponsor back in 2017.
I had no idea....where do they find the time? So many enterprises.

Check out the description for these shorts though...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The thing about this whole good deed is stupid. They got the idea from another YouTuber, I never heard of.So I did a search and got this.
View attachment 323592
They are family bloggers. They get views, and they don't have to rely on a disabled person to get it. He was hoping that this would bring his views back.
Hey Assa, your mission failed.

They put up another video after the vlog a few hours after the vlog. I didn't click it, but I am sure it is just the winners of the ABRIDGE sponsorship winners. NOT THEIR OWN MONEY. NOT SPONSORED FOR THIS COMMENT. 🤣
Here is a picture of the "video". I'm so excited. All the things. Abigail Lorraine is so happy.
View attachment 323630
The Binghams did a live the other night and matched the amount that viewers donated and went to Target and bought gifts for the Toys for Tots Marine Corp toy drive. They actually went over the amount and had their kids helping. The Dad can be a bit OTT;but I have to say what you see is what you get and I do not see them selling their kids out like the Maass’ are doing.
I think if they took a group of friends( Maass’ seem to be lacking in the friends dept) and went shopping for IDD/special needs children who are in homes or even foster care to ensure they have a nice holiday,not handing out gift cards.That would show them being truly grateful and want to share blessings with those who live in a limited world like their daughter.

Reactions: 5
If you are born and raised here...you sure do!
Interesting note...there are real differences in the way southerners talk...now you take a person from West Virginia or Tennessee...they have the South talk yet its different.
But do people like his accent?🤣 Or is it just not enough of a novelty for you guys anymore?😆

Please post it. I don't have Instagram.
He and Isaiass are standing around. He hands the $$$ and says buy some toys to Sandy who trots off towards the couch around Maverick. Nothing spectacular.

But do people like his accent?🤣 Or is it just not enough of a novelty for you guys anymore?😆
I don't live in South Carolina, a Virginian here. It is very interesting to hear the different accents and pronunciations of different words. I don't notice much in this general area of Virginia. But when I would visit my parents in Savannah, GA, it was a different world accent wise.

Here is one of my favorite YouTube creators all based on Southern Living:

Just for Cilly:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

I guess they figured they could try selling their junk since they have homeless people going through their trash for old clothes and shoes... they do not waste an opportunity to hustle thats for sure

Reactions: 3
He is so vulgar, people who have serious money wouldn’t dream of flashing cash the way he is doing. They just had to let everyone know what they have done, they should just have done something good and kept their mouths shut but no they have to show off again . They have no class whatsoever, money just can’t buy it.
This is how money driven people are. They show off everything they have.

Reactions: 5
SOT: @SoS or any other researcher: a question please: has there been any research on people with ASD and alzheimers? Is there any literature on how to handle the mental regression, and the re emergence of old issues such as the fight or flight, and the mental confusion, with time and space?
Not really, at least as far as I am aware. I know there are concepts and people trying to secure funds, but overall the research in autism in the elderly is meh. All there is is structural similarities between the two and prediction models.
That has to do with the timeframe. The people we are talking about (65+) weren't diagnosed. The low functioning types disappeared in institutions or were the "village idiots". The high functioning types usually never appeared on the radar for a multitude of reasons, for example the much more stable and uniform lifestyle and job market and also "beating the weird crap out of them".
Psychiatry is a young field and neuroscience didn't become popular til the 80s. You also need a group that is big enough to conduct proper research. I'd be happy to look through recent publications, but I don't have high hopes...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.