Fathering Autism #61 COVID-party out of spite, shout-out to the hater site.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They made a very bad choice with that hood over the cooktop as far as her filming goes. Everything they film by it is in a massive shadow.
And it's absolutely hideous! They would have been better off just putting in a deep fryer and making their own donuts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She shops at Publix in her neck of town the customer noses at Publix are higher up.
I live in Virginia and I shop at Publix and I can say it is very apparent who has money.... and who has NEW money. New money feels the need to flaunt it and let it be known.... these two are the very definition of new money. Proved that when she filled an entire kitchen with appliances based on what it looks like Vice functionality...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Clickbait because views are so low. This type of title will draw traffic from people that wouldn't usually watch the vlog. LMAo, Abbie could care less about Summer. Abbie wants food, and that's it. Lots of jumpcuts to get Abbie to walk on the ortho/sensory path.

Reactions: 13
I'm not sure I believe a single word of that oh so heartwarming story (excuse me while I throw up). Lying is the one thing they are actually somewhat good at and it is oddly convenient to pick something where they cannot film it and everyone has to believe what they're saying.

That is an open secret. Poshmark used to be a vlog sponsor back in 2017.
Why on earth would anyone buy any of their clothes. Especially Abs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok, so after not watching the FA vlog for weeks( I have come to depend on Kermys recap ) I took a look and just YUCK!!
Ass was wrestling with Ab. Oh yeah lets teach Princess Poopy Pants to kick and hit. Wonder what that’s going to be like when Abbie is 100 to 200 lbs. heavier and 30 years old??? I have to go back to not watching anymore, besides Kermys recaps are way more entertaining!!
I have to say 2 things
1...Thank you 🤗
2...I love Princess Poopy Pants🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I live in Virginia and I shop at Publix and I can say it is very apparent who has money.... and who has NEW money. New money feels the need to flaunt it and let it be known.... these two are the very definition of new money. Proved that when she filled an entire kitchen with appliances based on what it looks like Vice functionality...
Agreed. Grew up in Florida AND Virginia. My family struggled on and off (mostly on lol) because my parents were military vets with specialty training/work experience that just wasn’t very sought after in Florida in the 90s and early 2000s.

Thinking back, I could have been able to gauge how well my parents were doing financially by what grocery store we shopped at the most each year. Publix was always the high-end grocery store (not counting newer chains like Trader Joe’s and Whole Paycheck).

Albertsons is middle of the road, and Winn-Dixie is low end for sure in Florida. I guarantee you they didn’t shop at Publix until they started making all of that money.

• Heart
Ok- That whole wrestling match and clickbait title was fake.
He just happened to leave the camera in the kitchen, panned directly over the sofa.
And he is the worst actor ever. She flicked a foot and he threw himself backward over the ottoman. Maybe he did it to make her laugh, but she certainly didnt "beat him up".

Big P had a lot of potatoes on her plate. Thats exactly what your WL surgeon ordered-carbs.

I want someone, anyone, to ask them when they are going to quit dressing Abbie like an autism billboard. WHEN?? Asa always says autism isnt who she is yet they dress her like this. She is too old for that tit, talk about "looking special needs". Lets see- if our conditions determine our wardrobe P needs to wearing nothing but sausage casings. How would she like that?!

Asa said he was an affiliate for those puzzle mats.....not a sponsor....meaning he will be the one getting paid. Maybe he wants to be a Boss Babe and have his own website too! 😂 😂 😂
I think they are okay with everyone knowing she has autism (well...obviously). Autism is bankable. The kind of special needs they don't want her "looking" is IDD. No #IDDprincess hashtags or IDD Is Awesome t-shirts or leggings.
And yeah, he totally exaggerated that fall over the ottoman. I remember they had a similarly titled video "Beat Up By a Little Girl" a year or two ago. At least they are acknowledging that she is growing up.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Welp, Ive spent the past few hours getting my Thanksgiving prep done. I am cooking a 22 lb bird and all the fixings, even though it can only be myself and my youngest son who still lives at home. I am doing "carry-out" for my daughters and grandbabies. They are doing a drive-by and "wave at Grammy" while their Moms grab the food from the porch. My other son is with his girlfriend and doesnt need to place an order lol.
Anyhoo- Ive been thinking about whats going on in that new Maass kitchen tonight. Will there be cooter boards? How many deserts? Anything green? Wondering how many vlogs they will create off this one day? A cooking and table setting vlog? The standard FA vlog. Baby Hog home from school vlog? Im just on the edge of my seat! LOL

Ugh!! Oh no!!
Ok Im back already but I just saw that she has done a live on her Lipstick Mama page for L'ange....and shes demo-ing the brush that I have and love!
I have questions! Is she allowed to promote other products on her SL page? Or worse yet...is L'ange part of SL?!
Im just grossed out seeing her use stuff I love. :(

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Did anyone notice that all of a sudden Ass' teeth aren't painful. Either he has good pain medicine. Or He was overdramatic about the pain for clickbait. He must be such a man when he gets a cold. No wonder Nurse Ratchet was less than thrilled at the prospect of taking care of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
🐖 takes great pride in being a non caregiver.
She's proud to be the worst kind of witch possible.
Only pure evil would be boastful about that.
I really wonder if she was somehow responsible for Abbie's IDD because she's admitted to never bonding with her and because she's so bleeping evil, I don't put anything past her.
IMO.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she rolled over in her...forgive me 🤣

Reactions: 7
I shop Publix (I'm just a regular person who will go to every store in town), but I'm thinking in Prissasses mind it's where the better richer people shop. I like it because it's bright and clean and has a nice seafood department.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I shop Publix (I'm just a regular person who will go to every store in town), but I'm thinking in Prissasses mind it's where the better richer people shop. I like it because it's bright and clean and has a nice seafood department.
Probably... lot if putting themselves above them... we are so much better than you.... you have money but we have more let us buy your groceries...

Because honestly they thought they were actually helping they would have went someplace where struggling people shop. Probably why they hung out to watch so they could feel superior.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Please stfu about that kitchen and I hate it when they say Abigail Lorraine. Everything about this vlog is irritating me, same old tit every day and that bloody honking and does she ever stop asking for food.
I want to see Pigface get down on the floor and play with Saaandy.

• Haha
  • Wow
🐖 has the most evil sadistic laugh.
She really gets off on watching Abbie get tickle tortured.
I wish Abbie would have kicked him in the nuts when he fell, then turned her attention to the female sow beside her bellowing and kicked her about the head and face.
Oh well.
Maybe next time.
In Kermy's recap she said P was laughing like a loon.
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
People with developmental and intellectual disability are at higher risk due to other factors including accident, drowning, violence or abuse, lack of access to health care and co-occurring conditions like epilepsy.

Ok, not meaning to sound really really horrid but........what is Abbies life expectancy? Anyone hazard a guess. Not Meant to offend, genuinely interested

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He is so vulgar, people who have serious money wouldn’t dream of flashing cash the way he is doing. They just had to let everyone know what they have done, they should just have done something good and kept their mouths shut but no they have to show off again . They have no class whatsoever, money just can’t buy it.
When he put that wad of money on camera i was like how obnoxious!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
When he put that wad of money on camera i was like how obnoxious!
It's interesting how he flashes wads of cash around right after his child support amount got modified. Maybe he's sending a message to the mother? Like...you didn't get it all...i still have plenty.
I dunno.
He's such a dick.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Every time P says, Abigail Loraine, all I ever think about is Loraine from the MTV skits.

Also, that damn kitchen is just depressing and bleak. But I suppose it expresses their personality, style less, drab, boring and cheap. And only they could manage to make a new kitchen look low end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That’s one HUGE kankle! 😱

That’s one HUGE and not very flattering shirt on 🐷
9F9D1FBD-FE0C-4443-AD4A-6F966F79C8D6.jpeg
7D9C701E-3A27-4F97-8094-F9CFCC60910B.jpeg
528D88C4-2F34-43CA-8529-F6FED1D45B12.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.