Fathering Autism #61 COVID-party out of spite, shout-out to the hater site.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So according to Savannah, or whichever one it was, Hogsiah was "hurt" by the comments on his channel about his irresponsible parents being Super spreaders. Poor little boy.
Pissed was probably a better adjective, but ok.
We all know the TRUTH hurts.
It's time he learned that life lesson.
I laughed that he has a female, that is not his mommy, fight his battles for him.
He's doomed to be a man baby all his life it seems.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

....they do realize Prissy was talking to Savannah's mother for the "you have a girl" part of the convo, right? As in, 'Mrs. Savannah, you have a daughter whom you're very close to. I am not as close to my son, because for some reason I feel that I cannot have as close of a relationship with my male offspring due to his gender, therefore he doesn't really want me coming up to Boone to move him home.'

What am I thinking.
Of course they don't realize that.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I think he was just bullshitting around for the vlog.

P. tweeted Sia and thanked her.
This is crazy. Most autistic people are upset that Sia didn't cast any autistic actors and yet Cilla seems ok with this. Just read the comment section on the Music trailer and you will see outrage.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am glad to see her in some lace up shoes that may have some support in them. Those slip on shoes she wears all the time has no support for her feet. At least the laced up ones may help her.

Reactions: 11
People are possibly spending thanksgiving and Christmas away from their families. The maasses can do one 😡

So according to Savannah, or whichever one it was, Hogsiah was "hurt" by the comments on his channel about his irresponsible parents being Super spreaders. Poor little boy.
Pissed was probably a better adjective, but ok.
We all know the TRUTH hurts.
It's time he learned that life lesson.
I laughed that he has a female, that is not his mommy, fight his battles for him.
He's doomed to be a man baby all his life it seems.
That was Paige, not Savannah. LMAO
Paige is the one that had the virus and is blonde. She didn't go to the circus in Florida.

Reactions: 2
That was Paige, not Savannah. LMAO
Paige is the one that had the virus and is blonde. She didn't go to the circus in Florida.
That's why I said "whichever one it was".
I appreciate the clarification.
Maybe one day I will give a few fuks enough to learn all of their names.
😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So, some are so confused by Isaiass' identity (Not my place which way he chooses). But here come Cilly with this "sweet girl" tit.
isaiah coming out.jpg
mama maas.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So, some are so confused by Isaiass' identity (Not my place which way he chooses). But here come Cilly with this "sweet girl" tit.View attachment 321758View attachment 321759
Whatever dating situation Isaiah eventually lands on, Cornelious is right about the (ugh) 'yum yum eyes.' It was cute.

Hey, dumbass Priscilla: quit doing selfish, stupid, dangerous tit in public during a raging pandemic when you've broadcasted your entire family online for years if you don't like the backlash. That comes with the territory when you decide to make you and yours public figures.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This is crazy. Most autistic people are upset that Sia didn't cast any autistic actors and yet Cilla seems ok with this. Just read the comment section on the Music trailer and you will see outrage.
My "favorite" part of that whole thing is how Sia defended herself by saying, hey, at least I didn't cast autistic actors as prostitutes and drug dealers! I cast them as doctors and stuff!!

Of course Cilla thinks it's okay. She (nor Asshat) don't actually care what autistic people like their daughter actually feel, they're more interested in how autism can monetarily benefit them!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My "favorite" part of that whole thing is how Sia defended herself by saying, hey, at least I didn't cast autistic actors as prostitutes and drug dealers! I cast them as doctors and stuff!!

Of course Cilla thinks it's okay. She (nor Asshat) don't actually care what autistic people like their daughter actually feel, they're more interested in how autism can monetarily benefit them!
I am not going to pretend to understand the drama behind this movie. It was trending on Twitter yesterday. Some are upset that Autism Speaks is involved, some are upset that Maddie Zeigler was cast as the lead. I did see that Sia said they had a non-verbal autistic actress initially cast to play the lead, but it became to stressful for her to film. Sia and Maddie have worked extensively together after Maddie's Dance Moms show. They obviously have a good relationship.

Cilly is desperate for someone famous to notice Abbie. At one point the leghumpers were flooding the Ellen Show with Abbie's story to be featured. Cilly also doesn't seem to accept Abbie's IDD diagnosis, and is desperate for the typical teenager label.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
[/QUOTE]

she actually said she didn't cast trans actors as prostitutes or drug dealers and then spun it back around to justify her casting of maddie (did one basically decent thing which apparently cancels out the explicitly crappy thing). gotta love when both my queer and autistic identities get casually thrown around to justify someone's gross actions.

there was also an interview uncovered where sia was talking about how she coached maddie how to 'act autistic' based off an autistic boy she met at AA meetings. the whole thing is fucked up and exploitative and ignorant on so many levels. i knew p or a would say something positive about it at some point, but for some reason i didn't expect how mad and upset i'd be that these people that claim to be 'autism advocates' are supporting this tit. no wonder allistics don't want to listen to us.

• Heart
  • Sad
Cilly is desperate for someone famous to notice Abbie. At one point the leghumpers were flooding the Ellen Show with Abbie's story to be featured. Cilly also doesn't seem to accept Abbie's IDD diagnosis, and is desperate for the typical teenager label.
Can we all be thankful that Sia didn’t try to cast Abbie for the roll?
Of course, I totally don’t get behind her casting a NT though either. There is more than just 1 teenager in acting that has Autism, that would have jumped at the chance to audition...

• Heart
From Cilly's tit and Things. They really should have given Abbie a longer shirt to cover up the bulk of her pull-up. Sounds like Abbie ran off to the swings. (Can you imagine the others in the park?) Cilly is out of breath on lap 2. Lastly, who said she would be slinging her spice sponsorship? You win!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am not going to pretend to understand the drama behind this movie. It was trending on Twitter yesterday. Some are upset that Autism Speaks is involved, some are upset that Maddie Zeigler was cast as the lead. I did see that Sia said they had a non-verbal autistic actress initially cast to play the lead, but it became to stressful for her to film. Sia and Maddie have worked extensively together after Maddie's Dance Moms show. They obviously have a good relationship.

How can Priscilla keep on denying Abigail's IDD. It's just making it harder on everyone, especially Abigail, who is in desperate need of corrective therapy for a close to normal existence. I think even Asa has publicly stated on Fathering Autism that Abbie has IDD.

....they do realize Prissy was talking to Savannah's mother for the "you have a girl" part of the convo, right? As in, 'Mrs. Savannah, you have a daughter whom you're very close to. I am not as close to my son, because for some reason I feel that I cannot have as close of a relationship with my male offspring due to his gender, therefore he doesn't really want me coming up to Boone to move him home.'

What am I thinking.
Of course they don't realize that.
Wait! What did I miss?? Isaiah's moving back home for good?😲 He's quitting college at App. State?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
How can Priscilla keep on denying Abigail's IDD. It's just making it harder on everyone, especially Abigail, who is in desperate need of corrective therapy for a close to normal existence. I think even Asa has publicly stated on Fathering Autism that Abbie has IDD.

Wait! What did I miss?? Isaiah's moving back home for good?😲 He's quitting college at App. State?
No, he is leaving App State for Winter Break. But most of his friends are pretty local to App State. He is due home sometime tonight.

Reactions: 6
No, he is leaving App State for Winter Break. But most of his friends are pretty local to App State. He is due home sometime tonight.
Right back into the "tit-show"! This kid's had a hell of a lot of free time on his hands for being in college!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I dont see the drama either. As if this is the first movie with an autistic character played by a non-autistic actor? Since when?
I thought thats why its called acting?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.