Fathering Autism #6 Bandaid Dog, P tries to jog, Why won't they just get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I am not sure about the final goal of these message boards. Many people say Ab is so mentally advanced that she can acknowledge that she is being filmed and that this film will be put on the internet. Therefore she can consent or deny to her father filming her (therefore she should not be filmed when she doesn't want a camera near her). However others state Ab has the mental function of roughly a 12-18 month old. What 12-18 month old would know/care about the internet? Also the people who say that Ab is at the level of a 12-18 month old think that Ab won't progress much further than 2-3 years mentally. A 2-3 year old would also not know/care about the internet. Also I think it's important to acknowledge that A doesn't film every moment of the day and it's possible that his second child's mama did want to raise her child alone. Many 'single' mothers are perfectly happy raising their child alone. I totally agree that they have gone off course since buying the new house though.
Also Ab does have a sign for 'stop' or 'no', she can sign 'all done' or shake her head 'no'. She often demonstrates her understanding for 'all done' beyond what was taught to her by telling others that they are 'all done' being in her corner of the couch.
Final goal? How about honest discussion. A&P certainly do not allow that on any platform they are on.

How about the "single mom"couldn't find Asa to get some financial support, it obviously took several years. Please don't over look the FACT that Asa was and is a dead beat dad that makes bank off being "the greatest autism dad ever". You are either a good man and father...or you aren't, picking a child or two to care for and ignoring another does not make you a good father.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Final goal? How about honest discussion. A&P certainly do not allow that on any platform they are on.

How about the "single mom"couldn't find Asa to get some financial support, it obviously took several years. Please don't over look the FACT that Asa was and is a dead beat dad that makes bank off being "the greatest autism dad ever". You are either a good man and father...or you aren't, picking a child or two to care for and ignoring another does not make you a good father.
Agree. I myself have not seen the paperwork involved w the first daughter,but have heard that her mother has left seeing the girl up to him( she didn’t deny him),but don’t know for sure.
And yes,sometimes,even when the parent is in the same vicinity,can take a good while to catch up w them get support,DNA testing,etc.
The weeping vid they made when this all hit the fan IMO didn’t make the situation better. Sure,their loyal,blind followers may still believe and be allowed to be spoon fed whatever they tell them,but a good deal won’t.

The statement of “I didn’t want to be married” was to say the least,like a slap in the face to PityCilla. Instead of manning up,saying yes,it’s true,and from here on out I will do right by said daughter,he put the blame on everyone else(i.e. those who leaked the info).

True for most people that would be a very private matter,no one ever knowing the “behind the scenes” crap,but he has put not only himself,but his entire family out their for public scrutiny. One sees it happen all the time on reality shows,youtubers,etc.
You cannot ask to be left alone on the one hand,accept gifts,cards,letters,comments,etc from one group and not expect backlash when things don’t add up.

The web is a great tool to get a message out,but along with it comes the realization you must get that not everyone is going to just believe and follow along. Many will do research to make sure what they are being told is true,who the person is,etc.

They started out am sure very much wanting to get a message across about Autism,but along the way, they lost sight of that and became more interested in “hits”.money,loot,etc. No different than the many other reality show people- see where many of them are now,what they lost along the way,etc.

Reactions: 15
They need to stop asking her questions, then not listen when she answers. I swear they treat her like a pet, not a human.
I've noticed this before as well. they ask her something, she says no, and they just repeat the question until eventually she nods or affirms yes somehow. they are just asking until they get the answer they want, because eventually she'll just cycle through all the communications she knows until she lands on the one they are looking for.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
In the latest video Asa said "Routine has become more of a thing the older she has gotten" but wasn't it just a few videos ago he said she didn't have a routine (like with chores or any activity as we've seen in vlogs.) It seems like her whole life is chaos. It's just what she's used to. No matter how much he wants to lie about it we see it every time he shoves a camera in his daughters face. He doesn't stick to a routine, he changes her routine for his own selfish reasons.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
In the latest video Asa said "Routine has become more of a thing the older she has gotten" but wasn't it just a few videos ago he said she didn't have a routine (like with chores or any activity as we've seen in vlogs.) It seems like her whole life is chaos. It's just what she's used to. No matter how much he wants to lie about it we see it every time he shoves a camera in his daughters face. He doesn't stick to a routine, he changes her routine for his own selfish reasons.
Yep and P stated that Abbie loves chaos in a recent video. These people have no clue what they are saying at this point, it's just dribble and their fans love it no matter what they say.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Yep and P stated that Abbie loves chaos in a recent video. These people have no clue what they are saying at this point, it's just dribble and their fans love it no matter what they say.
It honestly boggles my mind how people can eat up whatever they say and not question all the contradictions.

Reactions: 17
Honestly, I am not sure about the final goal of these message boards. Many people say Ab is so mentally advanced that she can acknowledge that she is being filmed and that this film will be put on the internet. Therefore she can consent or deny to her father filming her (therefore she should not be filmed when she doesn't want a camera near her). However others state Ab has the mental function of roughly a 12-18 month old. What 12-18 month old would know/care about the internet? Also the people who say that Ab is at the level of a 12-18 month old think that Ab won't progress much further than 2-3 years mentally. A 2-3 year old would also not know/care about the internet. Also I think it's important to acknowledge that A doesn't film every moment of the day and it's possible that his second child's mama did want to raise her child alone. Many 'single' mothers are perfectly happy raising their child alone. I totally agree that they have gone off course since buying the new house though.
Also Ab does have a sign for 'stop' or 'no', she can sign 'all done' or shake her head 'no'. She often demonstrates her understanding for 'all done' beyond what was taught to her by telling others that they are 'all done' being in her corner of the couch.
Well she told them 3 times in the vlog yesterday that she did not want to go to Duncan Donuts, but they still went, So are they really listening to her at all?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
[/
I don’t know many people who love chaos,and especially more so w persons who are challenged. Many of those who are out there speaking about their struggles w autistic children/teens etc often mention how they keep to a set routine as much as possible( and they freely state that sometimes it doesn’t go quite that way). Giving them a routine w as little as possible deviation keeps them on track to acquire skills,understand( as much as is possible) what is expected on a daily basis, keep the home as mellow as possible( not many visitors) and limit on where they go,crowd sizes,etc. In other words,it’s about the said child/teen and their comfort level,not their agenda to get hits,likes,gifts.

As I said earlier,these are people who seem to contradict a great deal of what they say/do. But,am sure they need to keep doing this so they have more vids,vlogs,etc to generate the hits.

Reactions: 1
When she is 18, they would be able to apply for her but it all has to be set up now, if they are holding funds in her name.
I can personal attest, that if she is on SSI right now, someone needs to call (or a lot) and get it removed, pronto. SSI is not disability only but an income based program. There are no shortcuts and SSA would have a field day with them. It is a federal crime to lie and you have to yearly report for the benefits. The vehicles alone with disqualifying them...
I am just thinking of all the other things. I don’t know how the lawsuit was settled but those funds would disqualify her, unless they were placed in a special needs trust (which wasn’t even able to started until a few years ago). The house, where did the $60k down payment come from? A & P are only allowed to have $3k in checking and savings, at one time, if it goes over, Abbie would be denied anymore payments. The life Insurance policies, I believe are whole life, that is an immediate disqualifier.
SSA keeps on top of this all too... They can pull bank records, real estate transactions, DMV records, etc. and do yearly on all individuals that receive SSI individuals and if they have a representative payee (which is required for anyone under 18), both parents too... The P would be required to turn in business records for all their businesses each year too...
My daughter gets SSI and we are a
So I notice that they are trying to stop the yelling “stim.” While it’s been so obvious for us here that Abbie does it for attention, they are just now noticing the attention seeking... in the past they’ve always said they don’t want to suppress it cause it’s a stim that she needs to do. How clueless are these people? I think it’s pretty late to change the behavior now... she’ll now do it to annoy the hell out of them cause they can’t even be ok with sending her to her room so as to not make her think it’s a punishment. It is a punishment. If you’re asking her to stop yelling and send her upstairs, it is a punishment. Nothing wrong with that, that is how kids learn ... we all had to go through undesirable situations to stop bad behaviors in order to be successful in life. My only question A&P is why are you guys just now doing this? Because of our comments ??

How the hell are we able to see everything so clearly from the outside and they are her parents and with her all the time? They ain’t tit.

Apparently it is not that loud on the videos cause the mic adjusts it ... so I’m sitting here like “damn how much louder can it get” ... again, imagine being in a restaurant, movie theatre or boat with that noise. Selfish ass fools... I feel bad for everyone that has had to accommodate or deal with it.
They dont seem to care about anyone but themselves. In one older video Asa had said that Abigail had tried to steal a random person's food and then started yelling and thrashing around due to being mad that she couldn't eat the stolen food. At the end of the video they were telling her what a good day she had, had. That right there tells me that they don't really care how hard Abigail makes it on others and that they only care that Abigail gets to do whatever she wants to do to whomever ever she wants to do it to. I just dont understand the thinking there.

Reactions: 13

FINAL GOAL: their channel gets cancelled

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My daughter gets SSI and we are a

They dont seem to care about anyone but themselves. In one older video Asa had said that Abigail had tried to steal a random person's food and then started yelling and thrashing around due to being mad that she couldn't eat the stolen food. At the end of the video they were telling her what a good day she had, had. That right there tells me that they don't really care how hard Abigail makes it on others and that they only care that Abigail gets to do whatever she wants to do to whomever ever she wants to do it to. I just dont understand the thinking there.
My lord ... please tell me you know the video name so I can look it up. I am going to share another video that shows her throwing a tantrum while they do a live video ... because her and Isaiah were eating snacks while the parents were on their live stream... and when the snacks were all done with, she threw a fit. I really think that it’s too late at this point. They been rewarding her with food all her life and now that is all she knows and wants

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I've noticed this before as well. they ask her something, she says no, and they just repeat the question until eventually she nods or affirms yes somehow. they are just asking until they get the answer they want, because eventually she'll just cycle through all the communications she knows until she lands on the one they are looking for.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm glad they're working on the yelling stim because I imagine that is the number one worst thing about living with Abbie and being around her in public. How does one extinguish that stim? Or redirect it into something less disruptive? Their half-hearted attempts to send her to her room to yell don't seem to be working.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t help but laugh.
Ass asked Ab If she wanted Dunkin multiple times and she said NO! Took her to Dunkin anyway and she tantrums and they missed out hahaha

NO MEANS NO! Don’t try and convince her just so you can feed your own face. Don’t give her options if you ain’t gonna listen.
Notice how pissed P looked that she couldn’t have her probably 5th DD of the day.

This forum has really opened my eyes to just how selfish these two are...
A9ACDFB6-8F07-4A06-B8A9-6299FFFC434F.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It honestly boggles my mind how people can eat up whatever they say and not question all the contradictions.
People do question,but a good many times their posts are deleted,or the fanatics go after them for asking the question. Have also seen A lash out at someone who has a difference of opinion,perspective,etc. I guess one can only post if they are gushing over them.
One woman asked a question
/gave opinionregarding the stimming,and the backlash was brutal. She then let them know that not only does she have 1 child who is autistic,but 3. That still didn’t seem to satisfy the mob. Most told her to stop following,go away,stop being negative,etc. 🤬😢

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What kind of response is that? ... so hard to live with out Dunkin huh A&P?... obviously your quick learning child has not accomplished simple yes and no’s is what you’re saying at the end of the day. Like we all pointed here, she said no several times and they tried to lure her into going to Dunkin by asking if she meant a donut is what she wanted as candy or a snack. GTFOH you delusional, selfish, sorry excuses for parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

The social stories that were only mentioned in one vlog because it was mentioned here.

They pulled out that thick packet and pretended like they were going to use it. Asa even said he was going to laminate it. It’s clear they don’t follow up with anything. We haven’t seen anything regarding social stories since.

Reactions: 6
I fly often. I also have a grandson who is autistic. He can’t handle flights( his mom knows this and therefore tried once,will not repeat it). Even w recognition of autism,I would be quite upset if any child were to be yelling,getting up from seat,etc.
I get parents want to treat their children to things such as amusement parks,vacations,etc. BUT! It should NOT come at the inconvenience of others. Expecting the world to adjust to people who are disruptive is not fair to them nor the actual person w that particular disorder!

Even child friendly places can be a major source of discomfort to autistic (some,not all) children,w the noise level,games going off,etc.

Sure,the world needs to understand that there are many out there who are not like them,have challenges,see things differently,etc. However,it doesn’t mean that giving up their pleasures on a flight,a ride,etc should be infringed upon either.

And yes,even though I raised 4 of my own,have many grands,I still get peeved when there is a screaming,out of control child on a flight!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
If talking out both sides of your mouth and ass at the same time were a sport, Ass would be world champion.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.