Fathering Autism #6 Bandaid Dog, P tries to jog, Why won't they just get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was on a flight with her I would need so many meds. And I would probably lose my mind. It’s not polite for them to do that to everyone else on that plane. I always wonder about hotels. Hotel walls are so thin, I’d be furious if I was woken up by her screaming in the next room. They need to be a bit more considerate. There are more people in the world than just them.
Exactly !! As I mentioned before I hate crying and loud babies in restaurants... same goes for planes. I cannot imagine a flight with Abbie. I would need meds too and ear plugs. My goodness ... I would also probably drink as much as possible to help both the pills and ear plug situation so I can pass the hell out immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm pretty sure, but then again I could be thinking of another event. They have talked about VidCom and something else coming up too. I mean, they are jet-setters now LOL.
They may (and I pray) keep her home! I know they are suppose to be going to PlayList too... They were trying to get free tickets for the respite workers and/or Abbie (can't remember) and get Abbie cleared to go because it was this huge great event, with a bunch of 20 year olds (insert eye rolls here)... P asked her followers to write on PlayList's twitter to respond to her because PlayList didn't have an email address and they wouldn't answer her tweets... It was shocking that she is so website dumb because it took me less than 2 minutes to find PlayList's email address and write them and made sure that the Maass family had to pay for all their respite worker's tickets and Abbie's ticket but they were suppose to write P and let her know about Abbie's bag..

• Haha
New YouTuber Event ‘FamFest’ Wants To Bring Together Family Channels And Fans Of All Ages
Updated: Jan 10
There’s a new kid on the YouTube events block.
This coming June, influencer talent agency Gushcloud (which is Singapore-based and months out of its $11 million raise to fund global aspirations) is putting on the first FamFest, a two-day, all-ages festival featuring family content creators like Pinkfong (25.8M subscribers), Family Fun Pack (8.86M), Kyler and Mad (3.75M), and Evesther (1M). Read full story here.

Ahhhh,so it really is all about the monies now! Can’t wait for all of this to go the way most of those influencers go,reality shows,etc. They don’t want drama,yet the open themselves up to it each time they post.

Maybe( and no,not bashing Summer) they should try to bring daughter #1 into the fray as well. Am sure she would love to experience all the travel,the gifts,etc that has come their way! that Summer is now experiencing!

Reactions: 8

I went and watched and Priscilla totally ignored her. You can even see Priscilla move her arm when Abbie grabbed it. She did not acknowledge Abbie at all.

If the vlog is about attention seeking, well there you have it.... your answer to why she is seeking attention.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

I went and watched and Priscilla totally ignored her. You can even see Priscilla move her arm when Abbie grabbed it. She did not acknowledge Abbie at all.
I agree, it almost seems they listen and understand when it's convenient and fits what they want but otherwise they "just don't understand". If she had the words she'd probably say I communicate just fine it's you assholes with selective hearing and comprehension.

• Haha
  • Heart
Makes me sad that Asa said i'm not giving in to your attention Abbie,he should spent quality time with her!!

Reactions: 12
I agree, it almost seems they listen and understand when it's convenient and fits what they want but otherwise they "just don't understand". If she had the words she'd probably say I communicate just fine it's you assholes with selective hearing and comprehension.
Exactly. Like wow communicate to her. How do you expect her to understand your new rules when you don’t even communicate with her for other things.

This is why the school says more meaningful conversations.

How involved is Priscilla actually? She seemed to have no idea what Summer was talking about when she brought up the playful bath foam.

Just went back and watched that scene.

Priscilla says “Abbies having a sensory play time in bath now.” “It’s a spray stuff that they're putting in our bathtub, and I’m like ooooh.”

I wonder if she’s being snooty about it because that stuff can be messy.

Did anyone else get that tone from her?

They didn’t even know Summer was using this stuff. Doesn’t she need to consult with them first? Asa had no idea what it was either. Shows how involved they aren't.

Plus, like the school stated “Abbie is doing attention seeking behaviors.” I wonder why? 🙄
this was all so frustrating. if she's doing attention seeking behaviors, and you are recognizing that she's yelling as an attention seeking behavior (and I don't buy that she thought going up to her room was punishment - they've said before she doesn't understand punishment, so to her it was probably more like a game to see what she could do before they paid attention to her), then why don't you stop talking to the camera and go sit next to her on the couch? pull out one of her old puzzles or some sensory toy. why ignore her when you know she wants your attention and she's telling you the way she knows how?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So,I perused the comment section of tonites vid. Seems someone works pretty dang hard in weeding out anything that even slightly goes against what they want to hear. A few people spoke to the statement PityCilla made about Abbie looking for attention and asked if that’s so,then why not go ahead and give it to her(minus camera) and engage her in an activity. ~~~~Poof~~~~ like magic those comments seemed to vansish (had gone back to see if maybe a response had been given). Another poster asked why the loud stemming had been allowed to go on for so long without taking steps to check it before now-again,comment gone.
Guess,one can only kiss up and be 100% enamored w them to have the comment stay put.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Did they mention she wasn’t going to FamFest. I would imagine the flight would be hell for Abbie.
anyone know if they actually said this? for Abbie's sake I hope they wouldn't put her through all of that again but I really doubt they would leave her at home when they're pushing this as the big family event. I can't imagine they'd pass up all that opportunity for "awareness", especially when going as a featured family.

Reactions: 9
So,I perused the comment section of tonites vid. Seems someone works pretty dang hard in weeding out anything that even slightly goes against what they want to hear. A few people spoke to the statement PityCilla made about Abbie looking for attention and asked if that’s so,then why not go ahead and give it to her(minus camera) and engage her in an activity. ~~~~Poof~~~~ like magic those comments seemed to vansish (had gone back to see if maybe a response had been given). Another poster asked why the loud stemming had been allowed to go on for so long without taking steps to check it before now-again,comment gone.
Guess,one can only kiss up and be 100% enamored w them to have the comment stay put.
HA. How pitiful. I see why y’all have that name for them now. Broadcasting yourself but can’t take criticism that’s not even bad criticism. Must be draining having to read comments and delete them because you can’t take one little bit of criticism.

He must be working on that cease and desist letter for this forum :LOL:. I bet it grinds his gears that we get to voice our opinions. He probably wants us to be his fans although he has 500,000. Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought they said she wasnt going but I may be wrong bc they have been talking about so many freaking conventions. They did leave her to go to Vegas a few months ago. She stayed home with Isaiah and Cillas mom, with Becca and Crazy Nanny for respite.

Reactions: 4
Really? I pray that they don't make her go!! The last I heard, she was going and they were talking about her going...
Oh she's going.
It's FAMILY fest!!
They gotta bring their cash cow and put her on display.
FAMILY....
They love to throw that word around.
Especially since word got out about his other daughter, have you noticed how many times they use the word?
How that agency can represent a dead beat dad (which is the polar opposite from a FAMILY guy), I do not understand. Not only that but all the f'd up tit they do that is not FAMILY oriented.
I hope Abbie yells non stop.
From the time they board the plane until they land back in Jacksonville.

Reactions: 17
HA. How pitiful. I see why y’all have that name for them now. Broadcasting yourself but can’t take criticism that’s not even bad criticism. Must be draining having to read comments and delete them because you can’t take one little bit of criticism.

He must be working on that cease and desist letter for this forum :LOL:. I bet it grinds his gears that we get to voice our opinions. He probably wants us to be his fans although he has 500,000. Pathetic.
did you see the yelp reviews someone posted earlier? he had to get super defensive to each negative comment and prove that he did nothing wrong, that everyone else is in the wrong but him. nothing's changed except that now he has more control and can delete the negative. there was even one response with their favorite line of "we have thousands of happy customers and one bad review that ruins our rating" or something like that.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.