Fathering Autism #6 Bandaid Dog, P tries to jog, Why won't they just get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's a radical thought :
They don't do anything with Abbie because they don't want her to improve because she's easier to exploit and ignore when she lacks even basic communication.
my thoughts too!

A$$a & Pigcilla have enough experience as burglars, so that might come in handy when they can't afford this life style anymore 😂
oh! Do you think the vlogs Assa made about people breaking in was *him* breaking in (die to being locked out) and was just wanting to make more juicy content?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Atleast they gave her a toy. Hope it wasn’t just for the vlog while Asa was explaining how she’s reacting better than she did last year.

Reactions: 7
Didn't even notice the toy till you mentioned it here... yeah I'm sure it was just so she could act like a typical teen at Playlist and not ruin his damn shot while he filmed the scene... Also, I did notice that Kaetlyn and Lauren's kids were not there at all. Maybe cause they are more responsible parents? I at first thought they just were not at the Hibachi dinner... but then realized they're not there at all. Which is great. They don't need to be there to be paraded around like poor Abbie.

Reactions: 13
Didn't even notice the toy till you mentioned it here... yeah I'm sure it was just so she could act like a typical teen at Playlist and not ruin his damn shot while he filmed the scene... Also, I did notice that Kaetlyn and Lauren's kids were not there at all. Maybe cause they are more responsible parents? I at first thought they just were not at the Hibachi dinner... but then realized they're not there at all. Which is great. They don't need to be there to be paraded around like poor Abbie.
Maybe Lauren's kid isn't there so it's easier for her to rendevouz with Asa 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
What's up with her lower body weight she is carrying?? It looked crazy on the vlog... WTF do these people eat?? OMG. You can eat decent and have a sedentary lifestyle and not be that big at their age. What a shame. All you people from outside the US... yes, you are right about your assumptions about unhealthy eating and lifestyle habits in the US.

• Sad
its The A$$wipe and Pi$$illa circus show featuring Abbie as their main attraction.
ASSA YOU DEADBEAT, NARCISSISTIC POS

• Heart
Reactions: 16
True! I gave up an opportunity to live at a really nice and affordably priced apartment just because my "patio" would have been on the ground level to where people could walk in and out of it easily... I said no thanks, as a single young lady.
Yep. I always lived on the second floor or above before we bought the house we have now. Only on one occasion did I live in a ground floor dorm room for a semester abroad and it really freaked me out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
There was no reason for Abbie to be there at all. Other than a reason for Priscilla to tell everyone, "This my daughter Abbie, she has Autism she's a famous Youtuber. We have 500K followers!" Awww.

I'd love to link the KF thread to all the parents of that school (I wouldn't do that, obviously, but for argument's sake) and then ask if they're cool having their kids on the vlogs. If I was in that school, I wouldn't want that family within 20 ft of my kid. I'm sure you're right that a ton already wouldn't be okay with it if they knew.

Asa knows about "shot lists" and "run and gun" and other lingo but hasn't figured out that he should have release forms for the minors in his vlog. Especially after he bitched about footage of Abbie being used in a campaign lol. You're a hypocrite, Asa, and not a smart one.
What is the KF thread or forum?

Reactions: 8
Atleast they gave her a toy. Hope it wasn’t just for the vlog while Asa was explaining how she’s reacting better than she did last year.

But wait that toy doesn't look like something their ~typical teenager~ would have! I wish they would give up on that whole charade to be honest! I feel so bad for this kid who comes home just to sit and rock in her corner on the couch.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just started to watch tonight’s vlog and I have had to stop watching. Miss piggy said they were going to a meeting to talk about dealing with the haters and One of them wrote on a message board “ be a better human”
These sanctimonious pricks need to start practicing what they preach.
Arsewipe needs to stop exploiting his 2nd daughter and miss piggy needs to remember that she has a daughter.
They are the worst kind of human beings and I can’t bear another minute of his arrogance and her immaturity.
I hope they do read here and take heed. They are horrible people.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In tonight's Vlog while Summer and P were going on about what they learned in the "dealing with haters" class, Jen excitedly asked what P's drink was and where she got it. All P did was answer where it came from. Now, I'm not a manners expert but wouldn't the nice thing to do for your "friend" whose hands are full, is offer to go get her one, or go with her to get one? Just me?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Tonight's video Asa sees Abbie yawn and says "She's exhausted. Hey we're going to make a tick tock ok? It's going to be really cool." No you know what would be cool? Calling it a night and letting your overtired daughter rest. But that doesn't make money does it?

In tonight's Vlog while Summer and P were going on about what they learned in the "dealing with haters" class, Jen excitedly asked what P's drink was and where she got it. All P did was answer where it came from. Now, I'm not a manners expert but wouldn't the nice thing to do for your "friend" whose hands are full, is offer to go get her one, or go with her to get one? Just me?
I think they tolerate her, and she's a vocal billboard to advertise them.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I don’t understand why they are so obsessed with everyone from the Hype House and “Tik-Tokers” in general. I’m all for anyone having one, but they need to look into who they are promoting. Most of them say racist and homophobic things all the time. Some have even been outed for rape and they’ve posted nudes all over. Idk, but I wouldn’t want my teenager following them, if I had one.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There was no reason for Abbie to be there at all. Other than a reason for Priscilla to tell everyone, "This my daughter Abbie, she has Autism she's a famous Youtuber. We have 500K followers!" Awww.

What is the KF thread or forum?
Google Asa’s full name + forum

Reactions: 6
It's becoming more and more obvious to me that Pigcilla has some sort of mild learning disability.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.