Fathering Autism #6 Bandaid Dog, P tries to jog, Why won't they just get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it were me (and glad it wasn’t), I would have Becca order a pizza and appetizers in their room and have her watch Abbie while the rest went out to eat. 9:00 pm is very late to eat. I think it would have been a good plan.
Thats what anyone who cared about their kid, and had respite available would do....but A&P gotta parade around their cash cow and spread awareness. I mean, without Abbie, they would've had to leave that pricey hotel restaurant and go to Chick-Fil-A like they used to do. I mean, it is Abbie who's paying for that meal, not those losers.

Reactions: 15
Agreed! Which makes my post about some crazy perverted fan becoming obsessed with her and the fact that they share everything.. even more scary! One of the more recent vlogs they said they had to break into the house. Asa says "I wont show you how" but the plan fact that if they can do it..anyone can. Let's face it, it can happen to anyone, but they practically invite it.
Crazy thing is ... A has already shown us how he breaks into the house on a previous VLOG. LOL... which makes me wonder... WTF are yall doing that you have to constantly break in to the house? Lol... scattered minds due to constant vlogging and camera time maybe? Garbage people.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
New vlog today..was more about playlist,the activities at end of day. Small scene show PittyCilla bouncing around( dancing?) and looking like a fool( again).
At one point shows Abbie in room w Isiah,boy w Downs,etc and her walking away looking like she has had enough.
The Carrie Fisher hairdo on Abbie May be neat and off her face,but not something a (as they keep spouting) typical teen would wear. Am sure it was one of the girls who did her hair to make it stay out of her face,and that’s a good thing. Just another,”Look at us” vlog for the fanatics to gush over. 🤢

Reactions: 9
Crazy thing is ... A has already shown us how he breaks into the house on a previous VLOG. LOL... which makes me wonder... WTF are yall doing that you have to constantly break in to the house? Lol... scattered minds due to constant vlogging and camera time maybe? Garbage people.
Exactly! Why show that? I dont think they get it at all. It will take some creeper to scare the crap out of them or worse to make them realize how stupid that is.

Reactions: 7
How does Summer sleep at night in the shack??? Like I hate to be graphic but I'm a woman close to her age and I'd be terrified of a psycho fan coming to rape me D:

Reactions: 12
How does Summer sleep at night in the shack??? Like I hate to be graphic but I'm a woman close to her age and I'd be terrified of a psycho fan coming to rape me D:
True! I gave up an opportunity to live at a really nice and affordably priced apartment just because my "patio" would have been on the ground level to where people could walk in and out of it easily... I said no thanks, as a single young lady.

Reactions: 10
They act like she's safe in there afterall,
Assa has "cameras" that alert his phone for security. 😆
Yeah they will have an image of someone if something happens but that's it. The damage will have already been done.
Maybe Assa has a firearm?
Nah.
Maybe Assa will run downstairs in his underwear with his vlogging stick in hand ready to save the day?
Or
Maybe not.
These people are such lunatics IMO that trying to guess about this just gives me a migraine.
You couldn't pay me enough to live in that long narrow box with 1 window.
Then deal with all the rest too?
No thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Exactly! Why show that? I dont think they get it at all. It will take some creeper to scare the crap out of them or worse to make them realize how stupid that is.
Hey world,look at us. We have all of these fancy expensive gadgets,a golf cart we paid oodles for,etc etc . Btw,we are NOT going to be home on this day(s) cause we are going here. You all know where we live. You know where some of the good loot is,right?
And if that’s not what you are looking for,here’s some shots of children of varying ages for you to ogle! We know nothing will or ever does happen,it’s just all so very nice in this world and we trust everyone!🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 13
In my opinion, at least ...at....least 50% of them DO have mental health problems.
The hambeasts are not bright enough to take things like this into consideration.
IMO
I swear those meetups always look like an "obesity meetup". The same type of fat people go to the FA meetups.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Honestly there's no bleeping reason in hell that an adult who is a stranger would ever need to hug my child. No way. Chances are at least one weirdo got their rocks off at one of these "meet ups"

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Honestly there's no bleeping reason in hell that an adult who is a stranger would ever need to hug my child. No way. Chances are at least one weirdo got their rocks off at one of these "meet ups"
It’s all about the money 💰. Right Asswipe and Pissy?

Reactions: 15
They act like she's safe in there afterall,
Assa has "cameras" that alert his phone for security. 😆
Yeah they will have an image of someone if something happens but that's it. The damage will have already been done.
Maybe Assa has a firearm?
Nah.
Maybe Assa will run downstairs in his underwear with his vlogging stick in hand ready to save the day?
Or
Maybe not.
These people are such lunatics that trying to guess about this just gives me a migraine.
You couldn't pay me enough to live in that long narrow box with 1 window.
Then deal with all the rest too?
No thanks.
Yep, and any creeper that really wants to do bad, has plenty of pictures of the entire house. Knows were the camera's are and how to get around that, because they show it ALL. I really doubt he has a gun and if he does he probably doesn't know how to use it. Plus he would have showed it and where he hides it. LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have noticed as well after their pity video,Asa seemed a little humble for a couple of days. Now he is back to his swaggering arrogant self again.
These two are trying to relive their teenage years and it’s pitiful to watch. Arsewipe saying dude all the time does Not make him cool and miss piggy jiggling about like a big heifer is ridiculous
Another old Lancashire saying about miss piggy’s arse “ the last time I saw something that big, it was between two shafts
I feel slightly better now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hey Asswipe and miss pissy, are you claiming ALL your income to the IRS? Including the $4.99/month membership fees you charge the suckers? and why is everything in Pissilla’s name, including your McMansion that will eventually be foreclosed on?
inquiring minds want to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey Asswipe and miss pissy, are you claiming ALL your income to the IRS? Including the $4.99/month membership fees you charge the suckers? and why is everything in Pissilla’s name, including your McMansion that will eventually be foreclosed on?
inquiring minds want to know.
Actually the house is mortgaged in both their names.
But yes.
Great questions!!

Reactions: 6
How long until Maass squad fanfic starts popping up? The comments get pretty bleeping close sometimes talking about Summer and Isaiah 😂

• Haha
Right! Don’t most of from early on teach our kids that NOONE is allowed to touch them! Aren’t there numerous PSA’s,police groups,etc who are out there constantly talking about “Danger Strangers”( and yes,we teach even family members are not allowed to touch as well). Yet,here are these people( and it’s not just this family) who have vids,vlogs,whatever they are called over the place displaying their children like some sort of side show act,encouraging the child and others to just”reach out and touch” one another.
I was never a paranoid Mom, but I taught my kids about body autonomy early on. It’s theirs! I also was never a germaphobe, but damn, w all going on today,hugging,kissing,even handshakes are NOT safe! You nor I have no clue where these people have been or who they have been in contact with. Read a damned news report and wake up!( And for those who are peeking,am not suggesting one live in seclusion nor a bubble,just plain old common sense).

Reactions: 13
But yes.
Great questions!!
Ahhhh, I read on another forum it was only in hers. The repair shop was in her name only.

Does anyone here work for the IRS and offer some insights?

Right! Don’t most of from early on teach our kids that NOONE is allowed to touch them! Aren’t there numerous PSA’s,police groups,etc who are out there constantly talking about “Danger Strangers”( and yes,we teach even family members are not allowed to touch as well). Yet,here are these people( and it’s not just this family) who have vids,vlogs,whatever they are called over the place displaying their children like some sort of side show act,encouraging the child and others to just”reach out and touch” one another.
I was never a paranoid Mom, but I taught my kids about body autonomy early on. It’s theirs! I also was never a germaphobe, but damn, w all going on today,hugging,kissing,even handshakes are NOT safe! You nor I have no clue where these people have been or who they have been in contact with. Read a damned news report and wake up!( And for those who are peeking,am not suggesting one live in seclusion nor a bubble,just plain old common sense).
Let’s just say, Asswipe and Pissy are low on common sense and intelligence

But yes.
Great questions!!
That’s good news cause when it gets foreclosed Asswipe’s credit will also go down the sewer.

• Haha
Another thing about the Playlist Vlog just dawned on me.

When Priscilla was so excited to meet the young man with Down Syndrome and his brother, and trying to get that cute "awareness" shot, the brother said "He wants to go meet the famous people." They didnt even know who FA was! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.