Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I was waiting for Asa to say something about the teachers reaction to that behavior. I was PRAYING he'd say something. She would've ripped him a new one and had him filling bags too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
mornin'

I saw a P Tiktok before (cannot find it now) That says something about "oh, you don't want me in your business? I am in season 3 of this reality show" Something like that. Hypocrite much?

P...I realize you are making money with these tiktoks but you look like a complete fool. Leave it to the teens.

Haters class and Asa says "be a better human". He has to be one of the worst humans I have ever seen. They are 100% garbage people.

I think he could attack and maime a so called "hater" and his fans would be ok with it. I can see the posts now "Asa is a good man, the hater deserved it"

The weight!!! That surgery did nothing for P. she is fat as all get out. It has something to do with always being on her phone...sitting and looking. Get out and exercise. Surely P, when you see the videos and screen shots you do notice you are always on your phone. Then that Lauren chick? She has videos for fat people and how to navigate the world fat. She is so young to be that big, they are all shortening their life spans. The DD meet ups look like a bunch of obese, lazy followers that have no life. Sickening and not good advertisement for DD, I am sure that's why they will not sponsor them.

Lastly....you cannot put your entire life on social media then cry and whine about your info being out there. Sorry, doesn't work that way.

• Heart

Corzz

Soo it sounds like in order for Abby to be at JSA she has to have autism as her primary diagnosis? This is why they keep pushing that Abby is autistic. Autism this autism that autism autism autism!
She very clearly has other severe developmental/intellectual problems. At this point what they're doing is not helping autism awareness, because Abby is not really in any way a typical autistic person. If anything, people are now thinking that people with autism have no clue what's going on around them and do nothing but rock back and forth all day.
There are other WAY more informative bloggers/vloggers out there with autistic children. Those people are far more interesting and you get a real insight into the challenges of autism, and the interesting way these kiddos view the world. Fathering "autism" is a misleading money making opportunity which really needs to stop before these fat idiots get even more money.

whyme1982

Chatty Member
In reply to P about haters....first of all I thought A blocked you from all the hater sites? so why is this a problem still? hmm?

I do think she was mostly referring to the site that has posted all of their info since she referred to that saying "I hate that all of our info is out there"...well guess what...it's public info. Everything they posted was public and with very little investigative work anyone could look it up. I don't see how google is going to do anything about that. Secondly....it's part of living your life online for all the world to see. It comes with the territory. If you don't have a thick skin to deal with it, then why are you doing it? oh wait...I forgot....you guys are in so deep now that you can't stop for fear of loosing everything you have. I bet that sucks!

• Heart

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
In reply to P about haters....first of all I thought A blocked you from all the hater sites? so why is this a problem still? hmm?

I do think she was mostly referring to site that has posted all of their info since she referred to that saying "I hate that all of our info is out there"...well guess what...it's public info. Everything they posted was public and with very little investigative work anyone could look it up. I don't see how google is going to do anything about that. Secondly....it's part of living your life online for all the world to see. It comes with the territory. If you don't have a thick skin to deal with it, then why are you doing it? oh wait...I forgot....you guys are in so deep now that you can't stop for fear of loosing everything you have. I bet that sucks!
You are a million times correct!!
Also, anyone that told them to talk to Google about removing it, LMAO? Seriously?!! They think Google will remove their public information and things that they share? Also, they do understand how many other search engines that there are and then there are so many other back searches that can be done...
Then, the only thing that has been shared is what can be public accessible and what they have shared.. So, sorry, it so doesn’t work that way...

A & P, if you want the information private, here is what you do...
#1- shut down ALL social media, immediately..
#2-place the house and all your vehicles for sale, pronto.,. You have shared your licenses plates for all your vehicles and they can be crossed back over to your personal information, if someone really wanted too..
#3-find a new school for Abbie to attend... That would need to happen immediate.
#4-stop going to all your normal places, from restaurants, doctors, and attorneys..
#5-get real jobs away from social media...
#6-then you can work on contacting all social media platforms and search engines to have your information, pictures and videos removed because that is the only way to get all your information offline..

Wait? You’ll will never do this because then you can’t use your cashcow of a daughter to make money, to keep from having to have real jobs... All under the guise of “awareness” because we all know that there is absolutely no awareness going on anymore....

• Heart

jadedandcaffeinated

Adults with autism scare the crap out of Asa. He should be embarrassed for how much spotlight he takes as an autism expert when there are actual adults with autism who can speak for themselves.

I genuinely think that Asa doesn't regard autistic adults with the same respect as he does neurotypical adults. In his wold, people with autism are to be exploited and filmed and used as subjects in his vids. They're not "real" people to him, I think he pities them, railroads them, or autism-splains them.

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Just musing here- P keeps bleeting that she is now a size 14. Either she is super petite,or she’s changing labels in her clothing!
I admit I am on the taller side(5’9”) and have a few extra lbs on me these days. But if she is a 14,then my name is Twiggy!( yup,age showing). I haven’t 1/4 of the stomach she has and I am a 16! A bit loose on me as am losing a bit,but could still not squeeze into 14 if my proverbial life depended on it! Anyone else think the size 14 is a reality?😉
Maybe each leg is a size 14.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Thanks all for responding. I'm new here and have been following FA for a long while. I really enjoyed their earlier videos. But I had asked a question on their comments one day and everyone jumped all over me. That didn't bother me because comments are what they are and I know most on there are fans of them. What bothered me was ASA jumping all over me. That just turned me off to them. I have such a hard time respecting them. I feel they use their daughter's disability for money. So wrong in my opinion. And what is with the mother? She acts like she's 15?

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I think the whole cruise crap conversation was a stab at us, to get our goat, make us comment and rub it in that he's still raking in a buttload of money.
Thats ok with me. Let him laugh. Nothing lasts forever, and hes earning money by exploiting his daughter and it will come back to haunt him someday. No offense to Abbie, but it will no longer be "cute" when she is an adult. Or when people see there is no progression. That Asa talks a good game, but isnt the expert he claims to be. Now that they are living the good life, and clearly the life that Cilla always felt she destined to have, when it dies down, they're screwed. In order to keep up that huge house, expensive cars, toys and trips, they will have to choose: Go back to mismatched/worn furniture, cars with no AC, Surfers for Autism for vacation or dipping into the "Abbies set for life fund." I bet I know which they choose.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I think Crazy Nanny was fed up. In the old blogs she was always featured, and laughing and happy. After the move, not so much, and by the time she left she was rarely seen at all. And if you go back and watch the videos of the announcement she is leaving, and her last day...Nanny is very distant and matter of fact. They are gushing over her and shes like, see ya!

biyom

OMG I watch the vlog with closed captions and towards the end of today's vlog when they're sitting at that restaurant, A asks Abbie if she liked the flaming onions repeatedly ("Look at that! Is that cool? Is that good? Do you like it???") and gestured thumbs up so she could do the same thing. Instead she moaned and the closed caption said "Nooooo" for a second 😂 Then she signed ALL DONE, but they kept her seated. It's funny that even the closed caption guys know what's up but it's also very sad that she is asked about her opinions but is not listened to. It's all for show. :(

Screen Shot 2020-03-01 at 4.53.14 PM.png

• Sad
  • Haha

GrammaL

Chatty Member
Food for thought- There is a YouTube podcast that PityCilla/Asa did a bit back. At one point in the diatribe,P states that they should not be judged for what they put out there. She claims that people only get a small snapshot of what life is actually like for them and people should not criticize the”small moments of time” in the posts.
They bot claim that they will push back,cause that’s how they are, when people “question” how they do things. Hmmmm...
Asa then continues on( it’s a pity party for one basically) that he feels very misunderstood. That for all his life he has been trying to prove himself,never thought/thinks he measures up,etc ad nauseum,etc.

IMO,ANYONE,who puts their lives on social media,including their children opens themselves up to comments both positive and negative. If one didn’t want people reacting,why put it all out there? I mean come on,those television reality shows have for years had people who couldn’t wait to take to Social media to express how they felt about the cast.

Any family who willingly put their children who are underage and cannot consent,out there on the web,needs to understand the ramifications of that( And no,the children should not be bashed). Do they realize how many degenerates lurk out there? How many have prob downloaded those videos of your kids for there perverse pleasures? Do any of them stop to think that by putting where they live,they expose not only themselves but their innocent children to all sorts of creeps?

Sometimes reading the comments on those vids,I get a chill when I hear one overly gush about Abbies looks,how beautiful she is,etc. While am sure most mean it in a very benign manner,how does one not know that one could be thinking along much more uglier terms? And then you parade Abbie in public places,w massive crowds,and who knows how many recognize her and may wish I’ll will on you/family/etc. Have heard other families who were once doing this state how they were finding it hard to be places without people thinking they knew them personally and would invade their space.

If you don’t want negative,get off the internet,go find a job where you become another anonymous person in the sea of humanity. Am sure PityCilla recognizes the phrase of “can’t stand the heat,get out of the kitchen”.

So there ya go Asa or PityCilla. We all know someone is reading these posts. It’s evident when a post appears and a vlog,vid,etc is uploaded usually within days containing same subject matter.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ABAPQueen1995

If she is drinking and vlogging it sure doesn't represent a wholesome family or whatever it is they are desperately trying to portray themselves as.
Maybe Assa will join in the fun? Hell why not Summer and Becca too? Just drink and vlog!! Why not?
At least then they'd have an explanation or reason as to why they behave like they do.
Rename the channel Drunkin Autism?
This very well could be the beginning of their undoing.
IMO
Cheers 🐖!
I have an even better idea for the name of their channel given that this is what they do most of the time: Exploiting Abbie.

• Heart

jadedandcaffeinated

Firstly, there is no way Abbie would have understood a so called joke. Secondly, having loosened her water bottle and then thrown it you’re reinforcing that it’s ok to throw it by giving her juice. Thirdly, if it was as he said pretty much empty (the juice) when she threw it, why not tell P that, when she was worried about the juice going all over the floor!!
Asa hates that he can't gaslight us like he does everyone else in his life.

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
There is a moment in tonights Vlog where they are getting Abbie out of the car and Asa tells her to get her backpack. P tells him you're supposed to point to it because of ABA. Asa goes on a mini rant about how "well humans talk to each other, I know it's ABA but...etc.." with a bit of an attitude on his face? And it's so strange to me because I feel like in the older Vlogs where they would be showing Abbie's routines and such, Asa would be very firm on this is how they have to teach Abbie to do things and following the ABA guidelines was important. I could be wrong but he never seemed so negative about having to point in the past.
LOL. He was probably annoyed that she pointed out his error.

• Haha

Catseverywhere

I don't know if it's just me thinking this but Pigcilla has always come across as someone with mild learning difficulties. It's possible she could be on the spectrum also.

• Heart

Tellall

Pigcilla please for all the love stop with the tic tok crap!!!! You are embarrassing your son he is just way to kind to tell you!!! I know you want to make bank from your immature STUPID videos but please find something else to do!

• Heart

So so sad

Omg couldn’t even watch the entire video without commenting here, 1155 haters class. P says “ It’s not fair our info is out there.” Maybe we can work with “googles” to help with that. Omg SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE! Please get her speech therapy ASAP as she desperately needs it. WTF IS “googles?. It’s google you moron. Try keeping your info private and stop monetizing on your disabled daughter and maybe your info won’t be so freely available to all of the freaks that follow you! Just my immediate thought because right now I am so enraged at seeing that stupid video. By the way her space buns look ridiculous give her some dignity and give her a decent hairstyle for a girl her age! That’s all rant over!

• Haha
  • Heart