Fathering Autism #6 Bandaid Dog, P tries to jog, Why won't they just get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just musing here- P keeps bleeting that she is now a size 14. Either she is super petite,or she’s changing labels in her clothing!
I admit I am on the taller side(5’9”) and have a few extra lbs on me these days. But if she is a 14,then my name is Twiggy!( yup,age showing). I haven’t 1/4 of the stomach she has and I am a 16! A bit loose on me as am losing a bit,but could still not squeeze into 14 if my proverbial life depended on it! Anyone else think the size 14 is a reality?😉
Are you in the Uk? US size is 2 smaller than here in the UK so she would be an 18. Not sure even an 18 UK (14 US) is her size though!

Reactions: 4
Maybe P means her top half is a size 14?? She has always been very pear-shaped with her lower half being much much larger. I wonder if she does have some lymphedema or lipedema in her legs. In which case it would make it extremely difficult to lose size/weight in those areas without extra help. Her bottom half looks like a 20 - 22 to me.

So Playlist was where Abbie had really bad meltdowns and now they say it's where they learned Isaiah has anxiety issues? And yet they dragged them both back the following year? Unbelievable.
The YT fame and notoriety is like a drug to A&P. They'll do anything to become popular on YT and now Tik Tok.
As others have said, they've stopped focusing on Autism awareness a long LOOOONG time ago. They don't give Abbie the 1 on 1 interaction and consistency that she needs. They're more focused on the 'fame'. Cut to Asa suddenly making a video talking to us about how this ISN'T about fame and how it IS about spreading awareness and acceptance of autism.

Asa - that ship has long sailed. You give next to no information on autism these days and you ignore Abbie when she's trying to communicate with you or is upset and then acts out - which you punish her for. Your channel name is FatheringAutism... not FatheringDunkin, Chick Fil A, Scooters, trips, vacations and buying stuff for your house.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Abbie and a and looked SO Awkward being There they were shocked to find the worled doesn’t revolve around them there.

Reactions: 9
Just musing here- P keeps bleeting that she is now a size 14. Either she is super petite,or she’s changing labels in her clothing!
I admit I am on the taller side(5’9”) and have a few extra lbs on me these days. But if she is a 14,then my name is Twiggy!( yup,age showing). I haven’t 1/4 of the stomach she has and I am a 16! A bit loose on me as am losing a bit,but could still not squeeze into 14 if my proverbial life depended on it! Anyone else think the size 14 is a reality?😉
Maybe each leg is a size 14.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Are you in the Uk? US size is 2 smaller than here in the UK so she would be an 18. Not sure even an 18 UK (14 US) is her size though!
Yes,in the US. I think honestly she is more an 18-20 US. But we all don’t live in her little world...she also thinks she can dance and is “cool”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Abbie and a and looked SO Awkward being There they were shocked to find the worled doesn’t revolve around them there.
Too funny and so true. Their world is going to come crashing down sooner rather than later!!

I talked about this in a earlier thread ! I live one mile from Dunkins headquarters... I have a friend who works for them , she never heard of this family till I told her .... she claims they will never EVER get sponsored ! There’s many many people Dunkin Donuts have passed on sponsoring who are super famous , they don’t have a chance ! ESPECIALLY the way they storm into franchises with meet ups they have zero security and do not even let the franchises know they are coming ...
They are such a rude family, not sure who the hell they think they are

Reactions: 14
[/QUOTE
those legs, omg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Isiah himself mentions that he does not like going to those events( its when he is just waking up/lying in bed). Most likely he was told he had to go.
Their friend Brazee herself commented how it made her feel her age as it’s a young kid type of event..so it begs the question,why go? From most of the shots,it’s mainly teens/young adults.
$$$$$$$$$....the only reason they do anything. If there is a chance to show themselves or "spread awarness" 🙄they're on it like flies on tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh good god her legs are so disgusting. If i had legs like that I'd cover them up not wear skintight jeans. What a bleeping mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There's NO way shes in a 14

Reactions: 8
If she is drinking and vlogging it sure doesn't represent a wholesome family or whatever it is they are desperately trying to portray themselves as.
Maybe Assa will join in the fun? Hell why not Summer and Becca too? Just drink and vlog!! Why not?
At least then they'd have an explanation or reason as to why they behave like they do.
Rename the channel Drunkin Autism?
This very well could be the beginning of their undoing.
IMO
Cheers 🐖!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really used to like this family. I think when I got the “too big for their britches” feeling is after they won the Shorty Award. Up to then, they seemed modest and didn’t make all the trips and were still working at their shop. They had many instructional videos. Most interesting to me was how they set their (old) house up for Abbie’s safety and how they prepared for the upcoming hurricane, etc. It was very homey and relatable. My only beef then was they never answered their comments or thanked folks for their sentiments. Things have sure changed!
Go to Lauren Brazee's video from when she visited them and watch what he says at the 12:04 mark about how he responds to their videos.
It's more like blocking and deleting comments. LOL

Reactions: 5
There was a time when people with disabilities and birth defects were featured in what was called a freak show circus. That has long since become illegal but now the travelling Freak Show that made people a lot of money at the expense of the disabled has now moved to Youtube. So the modern-day Freak Show is Youtube channels like FatheringAutism where they make a lot of money by displaying their special needs daughter to the world in much the same way that the circus Freak Shows used to do, except today they call it "raising awareness."
Edit: Don't misunderstand - I am NOT saying Abbey or anyone with any disability or deformity is a "freak".

• Sad
Reactions: 23
There was a time when people with disabilities and birth defects were featured in what was called a freak show circus. That has long since become illegal but now the travelling Freak Show that made people a lot of money at the expense of the disabled has now moved to Youtube. So the modern-day Freak Show is Youtube channels like FatheringAutism where they make a lot of money by displaying their special needs daughter to the world in much the same way that the circus Freak Shows used to do, except today they call it "raising awareness."
Edit: Don't misunderstand - I am NOT saying Abbey or anyone with any disability or deformity is a "freak".
I feel the same way. I couldn't imagine being the type of person who feels like the highlight of my day/life is meeting a teenage girl who has no idea who I am or why she is even there.

Reactions: 10
A&P inserted themselves into this Playlist Live thing and ......nobody cared. The other adults with them saw this was not their venue, Isiah was mortified and anxious. Asa thinks he has to be seen and admired, P kept telling people how many viewers they had and that Abbie is a star. Again....nobody cared.

Asa...wow dude....you need to get a grip on that weight. The 3 chins and size DD moobs are looking really gross on ya.

Pricsilla.... you are not a 14, I am sure your fans will buy this but no one else does. You looked like a complete fool dancing with those youngins', just stop it. Oh yeah...and get off your phone and take care of your child.

I hope Isiah gets away to college and blooms away from these horrible people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
How ridiculous did she look, she really thinks she looks good. Those jeans she was wearing were begging for mercy.
Grow up !
Also going back to a comment summer made on the last vlog about knowing how to deal with negative comments by using key words to stop comments being posted, deleted etc., Asa you can delete comments to your hearts content but it doesn’t stop them being true, you idiot.
a size 14?!?! No way...I just recently lost 40lbs and at my biggest I was a 14 and was still way smaller than P! 14 is a lie! I was a 14 at torrid to...
Now I’m a 9 😁

Go to Lauren Brazee's video from when she visited them and watch what he says at the 12:04 mark about how he responds to their videos.
It's more like blocking and deleting comments. LOL

Damn even Lauren wasn’t as big then as she is now 😬 I been noticing she is like the biggest one now

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.