Fathering Autism #6 Bandaid Dog, P tries to jog, Why won't they just get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel especially bad for Isiah. He was definitely miserable during their family, “Look at us weekend.” How embarrassing for him. I would never put my 18 year old son through that. They are damaging his maturing mind.

Reactions: 14
My kid is so funny. I was watching their latest video and my kid said "Its like the car is running but, nobody is behind the wheel and it's out of control." (In reference to Abigail) (I know some may not like this but, I cant argue with the truth. )

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I totally agree with this. I have a lot of complex feelings about this. I'm not here to do any sort of shaming about her weight and I don't want to perpetuate any negative talk about it - weight is something that is super easy to gain and super hard to lose and I don't think anyone should judge someone else for it. but Priscilla is lucky enough to be able to pay for that surgery out of pocket. that is a privilege, and to many people, it would be life changing (or life saving). it's difficult to watch her not make the lifestyle changes that should come with that, and to recognize the unique privilege she has to a) be able to afford the surgery and b) work from home, where she could easily build in time during the day to exercise/cook healthy meals. like many others, I would love to be in that position. and I don't expect anyone to be perfect, but not committing to more frequent walks, seeing the twice-daily Dunkin's... it's just disappointing. she has every opportunity to make this a really successful lifestyle change and all that seems to have stalled. for her sake, I wish she had started earlier on developing healthier habits.
my aunt had bypass but it didnt work for same reasons p's didnt you cant just eat healthy and exercise you have to do the emotional part too-the reason why she eats her feelings. If she doesnt resolve that chances are she will continue to eat her emotional issues away i think the bubbly happy persona is very fake

Reactions: 7
Isiah himself mentions that he does not like going to those events( its when he is just waking up/lying in bed). Most likely he was told he had to go.
Their friend Brazee herself commented how it made her feel her age as it’s a young kid type of event..so it begs the question,why go? From most of the shots,it’s mainly teens/young adults.

Reactions: 11
Wow. P tagging their own channel shows the depth of her thirst.

And Isaiah. Ugh. I have always been a fan. Such a sweet kid. But I think he's going to the dark side. He is constantly tweeting at Dunkin for sponsorship or freebies. I think the greed is being absorbed.

• Heart
Anyone wondering why a stranger would know what Abbie would need but not her family,”friends”,respite worker(s). Why didn’t they have a sensory toy w them to give to her when the need arose? It was very nice of the “stranger” but again,her “squad” should have prepared for just such a thing as well!

• Heart

And Isaiah. Ugh. I have always been a fan. Such a sweet kid. But I think he's going to the dark side. He is constantly tweeting at Dunkin for sponsorship or freebies. I think the greed is being absorbed.
Maybe he is looking for approval from his parents.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The thirst and pettiness is STRONG in this family.
not only thirsty for dunkin sponsorships, but they were also sooooo bitter and petty about not being "featured creators" or whatever at Playlist. they mentioned it in every video.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

DD has been around forever. They(Corporate) sponsor many things for charity,etc. What the Maas family doesn’t get probably is each is now owned by a franchisee.
Whether one is a fan of DD or not,having grown up w them all my life(started in the state I live), they have always been there for locals,etc. Maybe they need to ask the local franchise owner if he/she/they would be a local sponsor.
Maybe,just maybe they don’t find the Maas Squad as something they want to latch onto.

Reactions: 12
Anyone wondering why a stranger would know what Abbie would need but not her family,”friends”,respite worker(s). Why didn’t they have a sensory toy w them to give to her when the need arose? It was very nice of the “stranger” but again,her “squad” should have prepared for just such a thing as well!
Caught that, too. I did see she had the fabric square with the plastic inside (noise stim I assume?), but damn- is that all she had???

• Sad
Reactions: 10
DD has been around forever. They(Corporate) sponsor many things for charity,etc. What the Maas family doesn’t get probably is each is now owned by a franchisee.
Whether one is a fan of DD or not,having grown up w them all my life(started in the state I live), they have always been there for locals,etc. Maybe they need to ask the local franchise owner if he/she/they would be a local sponsor.
Maybe,just maybe they don’t find the Maas Squad as something they want to latch onto.
I talked about this in a earlier thread ! I live one mile from Dunkins headquarters... I have a friend who works for them , she never heard of this family till I told her .... she claims they will never EVER get sponsored ! There’s many many people Dunkin Donuts have passed on sponsoring who are super famous , they don’t have a chance ! ESPECIALLY the way they storm into franchises with meet ups they have zero security and do not even let the franchises know they are coming ...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
This tiktok tit is making me want to puke. Especially seeing the big lady video bomb younger kids doing their tiktok videos or whatever you call them. Sorry folks, I just dont care to see ppl just about die to be younger than they are. I'm a 34 year old mother of 2 and I act like it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok, had a chance to kinda fast forward through the VLOG. Yeah....P dancing with those kids in the parking lot....like omg what is she thinking?! They didnt exactly look thrilled to have her join in either, I mean I didnt see them like smile at her or acknowledge her in anyway. Why does she think that was ok? To just randomly impose herself on others? And notice by the end, there were many more kids dancing and killing it, while she continued to flail about on the perimeter. The ONLY adult. Does she not see this?!

And Kaitlyn didnt really seem too impressed about Playlist. I think she is too mature.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes, he is seeing how easy it is to make money doing hardly anything (post videos) I blame the parents for not instilling in him a strong work ethnic (besides school work, but getting a real job). I sure hope that this easy money doesn't ruin him for life ( not wanting to put in a good hard earn days of work).

Reactions: 8
Ok, had a chance to kinda fast forward through the VLOG. Yeah....P dancing with those kids in the parking lot....like omg what is she thinking?! They didnt exactly look thrilled to have her join in either, I mean I didnt see them like smile at her or acknowledge her in anyway. Why does she think that was ok? To just randomly impose herself on others? And notice by the end, there were many more kids dancing and killing it, while she continued to flail about on the perimeter. The ONLY adult. Does she not see this?!

And Kaitlyn didnt really seem too impressed about Playlist. I think she is too mature.
I screamed at the computer, Pricilla sit your a@@ down but it didnt work. I think Kaitlyn and the Wee Family both should stay as far away as they can from Fathering Autism. Jen would be wise to stay away from them as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jen is a winner in my book. I wish her well in all of her endeavors.

Reactions: 21
I watch( as I have a grandson w autism and other family members as well) a variety of vlogs,posts,etc on parents w autistic children. By far,the Maas family is one of the worst.( wasn’t always so). There is one that I follow a bit these days,where the Mother actually shows how she is helping her child. She answers questions respectfully,and never makes anyone feel like her way is the right way only. She does NOT parade her son around,most of her vids are done in home,always interacting w him,not so much the camera. She isn’t out to gain fame nor fortune,but to interact w others and share her and her sons path. She treats her son w the dignity he deserves at all times,no matter what may happen during the video.

It’s a damned shame that some people have turned their children into a commodity rather than the human being ( and it’s true for both parents of challenged children and those who aren’t)they are.

Look at people’s faces in the background. Nobody thinks this behavior is “sweet” or “cute” it’s obnoxious and dangerous.

Look at people’s faces in the background. Nobody thinks this behavior is “sweet” or “cute” it’s obnoxious and dangerous.
His chins 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I really used to like this family. I think when I got the “too big for their britches” feeling is after they won the Shorty Award. Up to then, they seemed modest and didn’t make all the trips and were still working at their shop. They had many instructional videos. Most interesting to me was how they set their (old) house up for Abbie’s safety and how they prepared for the upcoming hurricane, etc. It was very homey and relatable. My only beef then was they never answered their comments or thanked folks for their sentiments. Things have sure changed!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.