Fathering Autism #6 Bandaid Dog, P tries to jog, Why won't they just get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it sad that we never really see them do anything with Abbie. I used to work in a residential care home with teenagers roughly the same age and severity of Autism as Abbie. We would do jigsaw puzzles with them, or sing, or blow bubbles or play with toys or give them sensory toys. We'd walk them to the local shop, let them pick out a treat and hand their money over. We'd take them to the pub at a quiet time for a coke. We would have themed parties and encourage them to dress up and try new foods, or basic crafts. We would have equipment to play with in the garden like trampolines, swings that go in a circle for sensory seekers.
There are so many things they could do, and there's so many of them in that house to take it in turns to do things with her - even if the activities are only for a short burst.
I feel sad because I feel like I used to really like the FA channel and enjoy the videos of how they used strategies to help manage her autism, like the bedtime routine one etc.
I hadn't watched for a long time until the weepy Vlog which brought me here where people make some really valid points. If the Vlogs show, in their opinion, them in their best light, then I dread to think how little they engage her mind in the time they aren't filming.
Ok. I got a question. Exactly what is respite? Because all I see is young women hanging out in the kitchen chatting it up, or lounging on the sofa. I guess they also go to the park and try to get Abbie to do jumping jacks. If it were me, I’d be embarrassed about making money while not doing anything but eating out or lounging. Does respite just mean time for the parents to not be responsible?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Where’s the post where it was mentioned that Assa and Pissy “could” be collecting benefits they no longer qualify for due to increased income?

Assa is a crappy deadbeat, money grabbing piggy.

Let’s talk about the totally irresponsible house purchase, shall we?
$550,000+ house purchase
HUGE mortgage
When YT money stops, and it WILL, the bank is going to foreclose quicker than Assa and Pissy can pump out the tiktoks

Wonder what the court record is from Oregon. Anyone?
I can’t believe the tax value verses purchase value. I think I seen that the tax value was only $384k for that house?!? I seriously don’t understand how they could be so upside down and a bank agree to it. Maybe that is why the bank wanted so much down!

Ok. I got a question. Exactly what is respite? Because all I see is young women hanging out in the kitchen chatting it up, or lounging on the sofa. I guess they also go to the park and try to get Abbie to do jumping jacks. If it were me, I’d be embarrassed about making money while not doing anything but eating out or lounging. Does respite just mean time for the parents to not be responsible?
Respite is for the parents, not the children. The girls (S and B) are doing absolutely what they are suppose to be doing, it is the parents that aren’t. Respite care is only the individual caregiver watching the child, to give the parents a break and time away from their child. It isn’t to teach life skills or any learning. The girls are actually doing way more than what is required of themselves... Some caregivers will do more, some literally just sit on the couch and watch the child play around them...

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Pretty much a babysitter allowing the caregivers "respite" from caring for someone 24/7. In some cases, obviously those with medical conditions, skilled respite would be required, but in Abbies case just someone to take the edge off for the parents.

• Sad
I would love to know the real reason Crazy Nanny took off. If she was an employed nanny/respite worker/helper, is the "oh, another family needed her more" a valid reason to totally take off and abandon Abbie? Maybe reduced hours, yes, but she's gone! Anyone else think there was a problem (maybe she tried to point out the things they were doing wrong or neglecting?) and they fired her and she was gracious enough to play along? (Just speculation, of course, but I do wonder.)

And come to think of it, didn't they use the same excuse recently to explain Brandy not being there as often... other clients? Hmmmm.....

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Pretty much a babysitter allowing the caregivers "respite" from caring for someone 24/7. In some cases, obviously those with medical conditions, skilled respite would be required, but in Abbies case just someone to take the edge off for the parents.
Which doesn’t include going out to eat as a group or hanging out with them though...

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Cabbage is healthy until P cooks it. She adds a package 0f bacon and a diced ham steak to it and cooks it in oil and butter. Shes cutting the ham in this pic, and theres the bacon as well lol
I thought the same thing! A huge pile of cabbage with tons of pork... ugh. Hardly healthy smh

I would love to know the real reason Crazy Nanny took off. If she was an employed nanny/respite worker/helper, is the "oh, another family needed her more" a valid reason to totally take off and abandon Abbie? Maybe reduced hours, yes, but she's gone! Anyone else think there was a problem (maybe she tried to point out the things they were doing wrong or neglecting?) and they fired her and she was gracious enough to play along? (Just speculation, of course, but I do wonder.)

And come to think of it, didn't they use the same excuse recently to explain Brandy not being there as often... other clients? Hmmmm.....
Yes I’ve been wondering. Seemed quite odd that both Crazy Nanny and Brandi have “other kids that need them more” ... I think in Crazy Nanny’s situation that she may have began to see them for who they are. I think this because of how many times they were like “she’ll be back to see you Abbie”... again idk what kid needs them more than Abbie. She is way behind... also if you guys remember, they would often leave both Brandi and Crazy Nanny with Abbie... perfect opportunity for them both to discuss how dysfunctional the family is and that those idiot parents aren’t doing what’s best for Abbie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Yes I’ve been wondering. Seemed quite odd that both Crazy Nanny and Brandi have “other kids that need them more” ... I think in Crazy Nanny’s situation that she may have began to see them for who they are.
I'm thinking it was something like that too, yes. It's become rather glaring, hasn't it? And everything bad is going down after the move to McMansion.

Reactions: 12
I think Crazy Nanny was fed up. In the old blogs she was always featured, and laughing and happy. After the move, not so much, and by the time she left she was rarely seen at all. And if you go back and watch the videos of the announcement she is leaving, and her last day...Nanny is very distant and matter of fact. They are gushing over her and shes like, see ya!

Reactions: 21
I think Crazy Nanny was fed up. In the old blogs she was always featured, and laughing and happy. After the move, not so much, and by the time she left she was rarely seen at all. And if you go back and watch the videos of the announcement she is leaving, and her last day...Nanny is very distant and matter of fact. They are gushing over her and shes like, see ya!
I thought the same exact thing!!! She loved Abbie and you could tell it and she didn’t want to leave her but she was so done with the rest of them!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
As an aside,have any of you noticed that under most of the vids now there is a link which states become a supporter and enjoy special benefits? It states that one will get special content and a badge-at $4.99 a month!

What’s that phrase- A sucker born every minute?
And if just half of his 500k subs are patreons how much is that a month?

Reactions: 5

I said in thread 3 I think they fired her. Although her husband has health issues and she has that other family, I just can’t see her up and walking out on Abbie. I’m sure she would find some time to see her. I just find it odd she left as soon as Summer arrived when it’s apparent their skill level are so different.

I wanted to leave this of out here because I don’t want to bring Nanny into this mess because she no longer works with them, but the day the boo hoo video was posted she posted a meme about people not being who they truly post to be online. Priscilla liked that meme with a heart. BUT Priscilla has never liked or comment on any other post of hers, even the ones about her husband’s illness.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe the tax value verses purchase value. I think I seen that the tax value was only $384k for that house?!? I seriously don’t understand how they could be so upside down and a bank agree to it. Maybe that is why the bank wanted so much down!
Tax values don’t always get updated, that could have been the last time the house was assessed and now is worth that much more. We are on like a 6 year cycle in my city.

Reactions: 2
Abbie is nothing but a sideshow attraction to them, they neglect her needs, she’s bored, under stimulated and her regression is noticeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I said in thread 3 I think they fired her. Although her husband has health issues and she has that other family, I just can’t see her up and walking out on Abbie. I’m sure she would find some time to see her. I just find it odd she left as soon as Summer arrived when it’s apparent their skill level are so different.

I wanted to leave this of out here because I don’t want to bring Nanny into this mess because she no longer works with them, but the day the boo hoo video was posted she posted a meme about people not being who they truly post to be online. Priscilla liked that meme with a heart. BUT Priscilla has never liked or comment on any other post of hers, even the ones about her husband’s illness.
Respectfully disagree about the firing. They announced she was leaving a week or two before she did and she was there when they did. Who is going to tell someone they're fired, but not for a few weeks, and we're going to pretend you quit and you have to go along with it? She would've just left.

And she probably posted that about the Maass', and they're so delusional they probably saw it as her bashing the "garbage people".

Abbies "vocational training"?? The teacher had to prompt her every step of the way to pack that bag. Seems like she needs a different kind of training.. also Abbie seemed so wild at school if she doesn't have someone prompting her every step to do something.

Reactions: 18
Tax values don’t always get updated, that could have been the last time the house was assessed and now is worth that much more. We are on like a 6 year cycle in my city.
2013: 176k - 50k = 126k
2014: 361k - 50k = 311k
2015: 364k - 50k = 314k
2016: 366k - 50k = 316k
2017: 374k - 50k = 324k
2018: 382k - 50k = 332k
2019: 389k - 50k = 339k

The house price keeps growing up there is a $50k exemption (no idea why) on their taxes... I can’t believe the tax bill was $6205!!!! Seriously?!? That is what, another $517.00 tacked onto that +$3835 house payment!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Vlog Summary: “Show Me Your School – Autism Vocational Program” February 28th, 2020 Run Time: 20:58

Thumbnail: Showing Off text with a photo of Abbie packing a “Blessing Bag” and her teacher not looking impressed.
  • Opens on scene of cereal bowl and camera pans to Ab on couch with “It was just a normal morning…” text on screen. Ass tries to encourage her to come eat and she asks for music, then text on screen reads”then the unexpected happened…” P screams they hit 500k and there’s on screen graphics and screaming.
  • Bunch of swooning over 500k. Predictable high pitched squealing and emo bs.
  • Ass taking Ab in the truck to school
  • Ass drives for once, must have been reinstated I hope, teacher gets Abbie from car and says he’s coming back at 1:30 to watch Ab put her stuff together (his words)
  • Bunch of BS flirting and dog crap
  • Kaitlin is coming over, ugh, she’s the one they crashed the party with.
  • Ass says Ab doesn’t enjoy swinging anymore as he heads into the school to brag about the homeless bags via the MaassSquad “Cares”
  • Ass brags about how they’re pretty much behind all of the item donations
  • Now stops and says “oh this isn’t us being like look at the good thing we’re doing, we’d do it anyways”, I call bullshit, like hell you would.
  • Ab sprinting like a gazelle around the school room.
  • **AD BREAK 1**
  • Teacher trying to get Ab to pack bags, walks her around the boxes and loads up with 1 item each, teacher coaches her but she does quite well and honestly hasn’t made a sound during this whole scene, even as student behind her taps her and vocalizes
  • Ab has giggle fit, teacher isn’t standing for it.
  • Ass explains Summer and Becca are taking her shopping after school, since Ass is at school she wants to leave with him
  • Ramble about how he doesn’t expect perfection just improvement and more than anything happiness/contentment.
  • Says he’s always been against employing **AD BREAK 2** special needs people if they don’t want to be employed just because it’s the social norm that people have a job. Life’s short, everything should benefit you.
  • Random scene of abandoned golf course says he wants to walk dogs at.
  • Pup seems healthier
  • Becca and boyfriend on couch Ab running around, Becca’s boyfriend is housesitting for them while they’re at Playlist
  • More scenes of 500k party bullcrap, prediction: the last 5 minutes will be another emo speech about how much it means to him.
  • Says a friend of his made a hip hop beat for their channel we’re going to hear, then talks about their vacuum cleaner, riveting stuff y’all
  • Says he has a thing for vacuums *LOL* *Too many dirty jokes, too little time*
  • Ass and P trying to understand cat logic
  • More vacuum talk. Dinner at home with the whole crowd, featuring 500k funfetti cake.
  • Apparently the “boys” wrestled and Ass won, oh Assa.
  • Beg for subscribers to P’s channel.
  • Summer dabs and hits the woah, I’m ashamed I know those terms.
Outtake: Ass trying to pet the cat, she wants to play. Video of Jen’s rap video for the 500k

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Respectfully disagree about the firing. They announced she was leaving a week or two before she did and she was there when they did. Who is going to tell someone they're fired, but not for a few weeks, and we're going to pretend you quit and you have to go along with it? She would've just left.

And she probably posted that about the Maass', and they're so delusional they probably saw it as her bashing the "garbage people".
I don’t put anything past the maaasss. Priscilla did ask her what day she wanted to be her last day and she replied “Whenever you’re ready”. But who knows, maybe she wasn’t fired.

Reactions: 6
Abbies "vocational training"?? The teacher had to prompt her every step of the way to pack that bag. Seems like she needs a different kind of training.. also Abbie seemed so wild at school if she doesn't have someone prompting her every step to do something.
I totally agree. She needed a prompt at each item and she wasn’t even looking at the bag. I think she has regressed so much over the last 6 months or so.
Did anyone catch cilla kissing Asa’s neck when she was congratulating him on the 500000 subs, ugg
They are so happy, they don’t have to get real jobs for a while longer now.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.