Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I seeing things?
Who else saw that sow "un-donate" the beach towel? It looked to me like she took it right from that box and put it up on the shelf.
It also looked like she was considering un-donating that black shirt with the tag still on it too.
Did I see that correctly?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just as we thought !! She's selling cheap sweatshop rubbish, the type she herself loves to wear. I doubt there's anything remotely ethical about the companies that make it.
Why on earth would she need to sell this crap if she is so successful selling wax make-up?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My ears are pierced 10 times on each side. Only earrings I wear are all the same in graduated sizes.
I'll say it, I'm weird. The only earrings I can wear are the cheap and nasty ones, "good" metal and forget it, I look like a prizefighter with cauliflower ears🙄
No chance of buying from Piggy, that tit is overpriced and ugly ..... just like Piggy
Im the same... all done myself lol and I use graduated ones think I paid 12 for the set on Amazon.

All the stuff on that site is not only garbage but insanely ugly.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No, they only have to accept returns of defective products. Even then they don’t have to pay for return shipping so probably not worth it to the customer.
Ambiguously worded then, if I read that there's no way I'd order anything, they sound like scammers......oh wait :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 295425
[/QUOTE]
Abbie is Snow White?

Could the priest be Ass?

View attachment 295425
Nuns don't wear make up!!!
Is silly Cilla being politically incorrect, or religiously incorrect...okay, something about this incorrect 😄😄😄
Sure is something wrong! A nun!... really???
Was that the best snow while costume they could come up with?? I don’t remember ever seeing Snow White in a tutu. Once again the Maassives have the high dollar costumes and Abbie has a old swimsuit and probable $10 Tutu. 😡😡
Do they think Isiah will take the time to pull her hair out of her face in a sloppy ponytail three to 10 times a day when it is his turn to take care of her? I am sure he will opt for
I was really hoping the Pig would tie a four person innertube on her ass and recreate the scene from the roley poley rapids as a costume. Now THAT would have been original and it would have kinda fit.
That was funny to watch but that laugh 🙄!!!

So I don't know what happened. Couldn't post. Was getting some weird error message about media??? Had to log out and back in again!!!

Reactions: 6
I hate to admit this but I've seen family vloggers with 3 year olds who can vlog better than her. We get crap like this from him because he actually reads the comment section for suggestions and some moron said go put up Abbie cam. Some people like worship the ground that she walks on its weird.
I don't understand they have at least five maybe six hours without Abbie why can't they get all their work done. You need to go to supermarket or Target go when she's not there. It's not like you cook or anything. Prisssypoo as much as you want us to think like you're doing work all day you're just looking at your phone probably playing Candy Crush or something. It can't be work all the time.
My ears are pierced 10 times on each side. Only earrings I wear are all the same in graduated sizes.
I'll say it, I'm weird. The only earrings I can wear are the cheap and nasty ones, "good" metal and forget it, I look like a prizefighter with cauliflower ears🙄
No chance of buying from Piggy, that tit is overpriced and ugly ..... just like Piggy
Just out of curiosity did you get multiple piercings in the 80s when it was really popular?

Reactions: 7
Sunday edition of Screenshots and Sarcasm. What day is the vlog going to cover?

I will admit,, I didn't pay attention to his waxing poetic about housework and the dog holes in the backyard. Seiously, if Sandy is digging holes, it is because she is bored as tit, you idiot! Instead of spending money on landscaping rocks, take some of the poop and bury it when you refill the holes. I know, it means you need to pick up yard waste. (Do Summer a favor, so she doesn't have to smell it.) But it is an effective and cheap way to stop your dog from digging.

Looks like it was a rough day at school for Abbie.
20201101_184755.jpg

Holy tit! I think we have found quite a bit of Cilly's purchases. How much of it actually gets used more than once?
20201101_184815.jpg

They have one less adult living there, and it looks like all of the clothes are on top of the washer and dryer! Wow! Of course Abbie is seen tapping for a snack. She is even seen opening cabinets while Ass talked to himself and Cilly went about her business, oblivious as usual.
20201101_184832.jpg

Ah, it is Cilly's turn for the "know-it-all" speech about doing good. Crazy Nanny's church has a clothing closet, and good plus size clothing is hard to find. Oh look, she even has BRAND NEW WITH TAGS in the pile to give away. Yet she only spends the bare minimum and on sale for her daughter. 🤬
20201101_184856.jpg

#FreeSandy (no wonder she is digging holes in the backyard!l
20201101_184922.jpg

Summer is winding Abbie up, again. Boundaries woman! Holy crap, more laundry.
20201101_184936.jpg

The last thing Abbie needs is a donut pillow, but I am pretty sure Cilly put it back. I didn't see it in the cart later. Of course they send Summer with Abbie to listen to music. Cilly has $$$ burning a hole in her wallet.
20201101_184949.jpg

I see he tried to get a "funny" picture of Abbie. She bailed as soon as possible. I don't blame her. She is 15, and you are embarrassing her.
20201101_185010.jpg

So glad to see that you are ignoring a pandemic and bought candy for Trick or Treating. Did Cilly insist on the second bag for Abbie or herself. Of course, Ass decided to argue his point in public. As if he was going to win the argument.
20201101_185047.jpg

Seriously? Ass you are in a public Target, yet you have to set up your ever present camera for footage. I hope the checkout employee gave you funny looks. I spy two blow up mattresses. Oh joy. What a way to welcome Isaiah's friends to the tit show! I wonder where they will sleep.
20201101_185031.jpg

I know they say you can't get out of Target with only your list, but even Abbie looks sick of your tit.
20201101_185102.jpg

Why do three adults need that many shoes? Also, I don't see Cilly's dress up shoes, so I wonder how many more pairs she has upstairs. I doubt it will stay that way for long. They are too lazy.
20201101_185135.jpg

Well, they certainly have zero need for cleaners, paper towels and toilet paper. Who really uses those products to clean your house?
20201101_185149.jpg

Raise your hand if you were hoping that Abbie would throw the camera? I see they had inappropriate Summer and Ass following her. Abbie didn't seem terribly interested in vlogging. Man am I nauseous after that footage.
20201101_185203.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Okay I can understand Sandy ripping up her bed she's a little wild. It's safer to take it out, yes. But in the meantime why don't you put down a blanket or some sheets or towels. You got a ton of them, she has to lay down on the cold metal and be uncomfortable.
#FreeSandy
And yes, I was waiting for her to throw the camera Msbullwnk.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I hate to admit this but I've seen family vloggers with 3 year olds who can vlog better than her. We get crap like this from him because he actually reads the comment section for suggestions and some moron said go put up Abbie cam. Some people like worship the ground that she walks on its weird.
I don't understand they have at least five maybe six hours without Abbie why can't they get all their work done. You need to go to supermarket or Target go when she's not there. It's not like you cook or anything. Prisssypoo as much as you want us to think like you're doing work all day you're just looking at your phone probably playing Candy Crush or something. It can't be work all the time.

Just out of curiosity did you get multiple piercings in the 80s when it was really popular?
My ears were triple pierced by the time I was 14 in the 70s. Was done with the piercings before they were even popular in the 80s
Last set was done in 1979
In fact I may have popped out of my mother with piercings...who knows 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
What in the hell is going on with her face?
Omgosh I have no experience with photoshop but zoom in on Big P's face and neck. Besides the weird coloring, the pixels look strange.
Didn't fix the gross blotchy skin but skimmed of a couple of chins.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Okay I can understand Sandy ripping up her bed she's a little wild. It's safer to take it out, yes. But in the meantime why don't you put down a blanket or some sheets or towels. You got a ton of them, she has to lay down on the cold metal and be uncomfortable.
#FreeSandy
And yes, I was waiting for her to throw the camera Msbullwnk.
My Pitty literally eats his blankets and beds... not just tears them up. Yup he is kennel trained (sleeps in there at night) and I have spent hundreds of dollars on the toughest bedding and he eats it all. So I get it.... BUT if she is getting enough activity to expend energy, lots if long walks and play, it would reduce that a lot. P should have just got a breed that isn't a working breed and doesn't need a job. I could see her with a pomeranian...

My ears were triple pierced by the time I was 14 in the 70s. Was done with the piercings before they were even popular in the 80s
Last set was done in 1979
In fact I may have popped out of my mother with piercings...who knows 🤣🤣🤣
I did my last one a couple years ago... like I said I do them myself... almost did my own nose but I don't like feeling like I have bogeys. Lol I didn't think it was a generation think. I have friends a lot younger with multiple ear piercings lol

Do they not have a problem with Ab getting into cleaning supplies?
The way she puts everything in her mouth I would have thought the cabinet would be locked.
Pantry and fridge are locked, why not the poisoning stuff in the lower shelf of the laundry room.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Summer shared this memory. Abbie was so cute.
Screenshot_20201101-205801_Instagram.jpg

A few comments from YouTube. They have tons of candy left over.
Screenshot_20201101-205941_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20201101-210030_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20201101-210408_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haven’t watched vlog yet but wanted to comment on what’s been posted! Someone mentioned hopping from mlm to mlm. I believe that womanBarbara has been in several MLMs and stated she needed more income so was starting the cheap import bizz with P. I can only wear sensitive earrings, i buy mine at Dillards when they have those sales with additional 40% of sale items. You get earrings for like 2-5 dollars...with sterling silver ear thingys... sorry I digress.
Can we not refer to children as illegitimate please.
The Maass’ house is a COVID super-spreader location.
I love #freesandy!

does someone know what the comments means about algorithims...

Reactions: 6
Do you all think Crazy Nanny got irritated with them after they moved? They never talk about her since she left. She seemed to of been truly interested in Abbie engaging in activities that were shared with subscribers where all Summer and Becca do is shaving cream, or painting where they do most of the work. These people really put their feelings on Abbie and act as if she is having/acting out those feelings, when in reality she is just mimicking what they are telling her to do. The whole donut thing drives me nuts.... it seems like P is putting what her old eating hang ups were prior to WLS onto her family. Huge, heavy portions with heavy sauces and those damn Hidden Valley Ranch packets as seasoning! Salt! Salt! Salt!

Reactions: 21
Crazy Nanny likely hated the exploitation & or wasn’t compensated enough for creating all of Abbie’s art & most of the ornaments last year (P’s mom & others did some). She moved on. Story was her husband has cancer? & that another ASD family needed her more.

If you’re bored, I drew the lines around P so you can cut her out then place her image over Ab & play ‘peek-a-boo where’d Abbie go.’ (she swallows her up!)

Attachments

• Haha
Im the same... all done myself lol and I use graduated ones think I paid 12 for the set on Amazon.

All the stuff on that site is not only garbage but insanely ugly.
You're braver than me
I was the person at Piercing Pagoda, damn showing my age lol, lying about my age. I'm actually amazed I still have ears since cartilage piercing wasn't really done alot back then.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.