Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t watched vlog yet but wanted to comment on what’s been posted! Someone mentioned hopping from mlm to mlm. I believe that womanBarbara has been in several MLMs and stated she needed more income so was starting the cheap import bizz with P. I can only wear sensitive earrings, i buy mine at Dillards when they have those sales with additional 40% of sale items. You get earrings for like 2-5 dollars...with sterling silver ear thingys... sorry I digress.
Can we not refer to children as illegitimate please.
The Maass’ house is a COVID super-spreader location.
I love #freesandy!

does someone know what the comments means about algorithims...
Asa has one illegitimate child not children. At least we only know about one. Who knows if there's any more. From what we understand he was gone for at least two years. (I could be wrong on how long)
That comment about the algorithm about disliking the video, was from a Super Fan who actually pays for the channel. They feel that if you hit dislike it works against them and and ruins the algorithm for the channel. Little does they know that even hitting the dislike is good for the algorithm. If you hit dislike and add a comment it is considered interaction. This is one of the reasons why you always hear Assa or P beg for comments. They delete comments that they don't want to see, and that they think are RUDE.

Reactions: 11
WOW!!!! Wonder why they have now decided to put a life jacket on her.
She must have or did jump out of the boat. He fouht her wearing one long enough only because everyone told him she should be wearing one and he hates being told what to do. Either that or she kept taking her clothes off.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Someone tell me why TF Sandy is closed in her cage (which is now in the family room) while they are all home and right there with her???? She looks sad. I feel awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Someone tell me why TF Sandy is closed in her cage (which is now in the family room) while they are all home and right there with her???? She looks sad. I feel awful.
Not only does she look sad it looks like she's heading towards the same reality as Maverick. Not exercised, played with, trained, or acknowledged. They did have her swimming in the pool for awhile so ill give them that, but I think now that she's bigger they just don't deal with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
They bought another overflowing shopping cart of crap at Target. Whatta they do with all that tit???

Also cannot believe Summer goes along on their family shopping trip..damn she's pushing the cart at one point..this is so weird that she wants to do these things with these smelly scamming people.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So, what are our thread name suggestions??
There's still time to make suggestions if you were thinking of doing so.
:)

So, what are our thread name suggestions??
There's still time to make suggestions if you were thinking of doing so.
:)
How about stripes suggestion from the last one since there was a tie

16 votes for Stripe's suggestion Big p is selling loads of junk & Asa thinks he’s one big hunk (page 41)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

16 votes for Stripe's suggestion Big p is selling loads of junk & Asa thinks he’s one big hunk (page 41)
I'm fine with that one unless anyone else has objections??

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sunday edition of Screenshots and Sarcasm. What day is the vlog going to cover?

I will admit,, I didn't pay attention to his waxing poetic about housework and the dog holes in the backyard. Seiously, if Sandy is digging holes, it is because she is bored as tit, you idiot! Instead of spending money on landscaping rocks, take some of the poop and bury it when you refill the holes. I know, it means you need to pick up yard waste. (Do Summer a favor, so she doesn't have to smell it.) But it is an effective and cheap way to stop your dog from digging.

Looks like it was a rough day at school for Abbie.

Holy tit! I think we have found quite a bit of Cilly's purchases. How much of it actually gets used more than once?

They have one less adult living there, and it looks like all of the clothes are on top of the washer and dryer! Wow! Of course Abbie is seen tapping for a snack. She is even seen opening cabinets while Ass talked to himself and Cilly went about her business, oblivious as usual.

Ah, it is Cilly's turn for the "know-it-all" speech about doing good. Crazy Nanny's church has a clothing closet, and good plus size clothing is hard to find. Oh look, she even has BRAND NEW WITH TAGS in the pile to give away. Yet she only spends the bare minimum and on sale for her daughter. 🤬

#FreeSandy (no wonder she is digging holes in the backyard!l

Summer is winding Abbie up, again. Boundaries woman! Holy crap, more laundry.

The last thing Abbie needs is a donut pillow, but I am pretty sure Cilly put it back. I didn't see it in the cart later. Of course they send Summer with Abbie to listen to music. Cilly has $$$ burning a hole in her wallet.

I see he tried to get a "funny" picture of Abbie. She bailed as soon as possible. I don't blame her. She is 15, and you are embarrassing her.

So glad to see that you are ignoring a pandemic and bought candy for Trick or Treating. Did Cilly insist on the second bag for Abbie or herself. Of course, Ass decided to argue his point in public. As if he was going to win the argument.

Seriously? Ass you are in a public Target, yet you have to set up your ever present camera for footage. I hope the checkout employee gave you funny looks. I spy two blow up mattresses. Oh joy. What a way to welcome Isaiah's friends to the tit show! I wonder where they will sleep.

I know they say you can't get out of Target with only your list, but even Abbie looks sick of your tit.
View attachment 296675
Why do three adults need that many shoes? Also, I don't see Cilly's dress up shoes, so I wonder how many more pairs she has upstairs. I doubt it will stay that way for long. They are too lazy.

Well, they certainly have zero need for cleaners, paper towels and toilet paper. Who really uses those products to clean your house?

Raise your hand if you were hoping that Abbie would throw the camera? I see they had inappropriate Summer and Ass following her. Abbie didn't seem terribly interested in vlogging. Man am I nauseous after that footage.
View attachment 296678
Firstly why JUST why the hell would they ALL go shopping (IN A PANDEMIC)...

Secondly ALL the plastic bags used to pack the shopping !!! Lazy arseholes give NO shits about the environment haven't they heard THE message take your own reusable bags.....

Thirdly..... A's eyes just look dead in that picture with the grinning idiot !!!!

Reactions: 14
We knew that Isaiah was coming back home with his friends. So I already thought of the next title thread yesterday. I know it's too early but I couldn't help it.

Extremely Early THREAD SUGGESTION:
As Covid numbers soar, Florida Man invites his whole floor....

And yes I will post it later on but I just couldn't help it. Unless of course I find think of something funnier. For those who don't live in America, Florida is our joke for the wacky things that Florida Man has done. Prime example: this guy eating another guy's face.
I'm the only one who suggested anything on this particular thread. And you're not even considering mine again?????

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@Melissa Roper , read the post above yours.

I just went back and double checked, at the time that I made this current thread, Stripe's suggestion had 21 votes and Jigsy's suggestion had 24 votes. The tie was broken and Jigsy won.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I'm the only one who suggested anything on this particular thread. And you're not even considering mine again?????
It really isn't a big deal... and it is easy to miss things. I have previously (not super recent) suggested titles that had more votes but not mentioned. It really is not personal. Crap happens. Posts go by fast and it's not easy and none of us are mods.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Could of just bought her a cute onesie. They are all of 15 or 20 maybe. And then pinned it to keep her from taken it off. I don't get the cheap friggin tutu over a two small suit.

But let the adults go store to store to drop some money on actual costumes. Why? And wonder how long P took fixing herself up.

Sorry but what obvious reason would someone keep an eye on someone else's childs weight? Not meant to sound snarky but did I miss something?
Yes I guess you did, her parents are overweight and eat like tit, Isaiah is getting there and Abbie unfortunately is headed that way...how was that so hard to miss?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@Melissa Roper , read the post above yours.

I just went back and double checked, at the time that I made this current thread, Stripe's suggestion had 21 votes and Jigsy's suggestion had 24 votes. The tie was broken and Jigsy won.
Sorry I did a search and just saw the tie post and figured it would be the easiest thing to use Stripes suggestion
Like @MaidenX said, it's not a big deal and crap happens

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes I guess you did, her parents are overweight and eat like tit, Isaiah is getting there and Abbie unfortunately is headed that way...how was that so hard to miss?
Um... ya didn't miss an obvious observation. But to say the reason to play close attention to it is obvious? The statement was "i pay close attention for obvious reasons " indicated a personal investment or some connection with your own experience. Why I asked if I missed something in a previous comment that you made specifically.

Was kinda vague. And I respect opinions whether I agree or not. Or even if they appear needlessly aggressive.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.