Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They couldn’t even be bothered to take Abbie trick or treating this year. Covid is definitely not an excuse for them as we know. 🙄
Our neighborhood set candy in bowls on tables in our driveways for the kids and we sat on our porches so they could show off their costumes and have a somewhat “normal” experience. It was almost like a mini parade😊.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Laughable P says "I am catholic so it's okay." Um please tell me in what way she lives her faith? This piece of stank garbage gets worse by the day.

And even worse is... how much did Ass and P spend on the costumes? They spend what 3 dollars on Abs, if that? An actual princess dress is pretty cheap. I know I have bought them in adult sizes. She would have looked "super cute." But nah can't be assed to spend money on her.
If they are Catholic, I'd love to see a video of them taking Abbie to Mass on a Sunday... "Honk honk"...I can't imagine!

• Haha
Ok this is just my imo but I don’t think the Snow White costume is a big deal. As you can see the 7 dwarfs don’t exactly look like dwarfs either lol. They used paper plates to write the names and beanies as the hats. Abbie did have a nicer costume, it was just a box of donuts 🤦‍♀️.

It was extremely stupid to bring that girl down from school knowing their friend just had covid.

The only reason I see it as a big deal with the Maass family is because if Abbie got covid she would not be able to express any of the symptoms and it would just be miserable for her because she would not know what is happening. Also she is on a number of medication, who knows how covid can interact with them. I think she is high risk so I don’t think it’s the best idea to constantly put her in situations where she can catch the virus. She is nasty, constantly picking her nose and eating without washing her hands. They do not practice proper hygiene.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why is their excuse lately “ She was nervous due to the ceilings”. They act as if all of a sudden she is terrified of them. Could it be that she is nervous due to being quarantined for so long that now they are putting her into situations that are overwhelming? She processes differently so what would be fun/exciting to us is the opposite for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I like where you went with Priscilla holding a grudge towards Assa because Abbie is the way she is, even though it's not Abbie's fault. But that doesn't explain why she clocks out of her parental obligations and feelings towards her daughter. There's no maternal bond, and it's not because she doesn't feel maternal (she is maternal towards her son and was raising him on her own when Assa left) she chooses not to be maternal. And it's obviously only for the cameras. Maybe instead of having a grudge towards Assa, she actually has a grudge towards Abbie or it's both? It's hard to tell with these vlogs.
Is she really maternal toward Isaiah? From what we've seen, their entire relationship consists of her either pushing him to become her dream of an all-American perfect son (good grades, football team, homecoming king) or treating him like her best friend who's there to entertain her and make her feel better. Sure, she may have kept him fed and clothed as a toddler while A was gone...although who knows how much help she had from her parents...but that doesn't mean she has a maternal bond with him.

Every time I see a mention of P's Ten19 venture it makes me think of "Pen15."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is their excuse lately “ She was nervous due to the ceilings”. They act as if all of a sudden she is terrified of them. Could it be that she is nervous due to being quarantined for so long that now they are putting her into situations that are overwhelming? She processes differently so what would be fun/exciting to us is the opposite for her.
She has always had issue with ceilings. Either being too high or odd in some way (weird patterns, lighting, etc. ) It isn't new.

Ok this is just my imo but I don’t think the Snow White costume is a big deal. As you can see the 7 dwarfs don’t exactly look like dwarfs either lol. They used paper plates to write the names and beanies as the hats. Abbie did have a nicer costume, it was just a box of donuts 🤦‍♀️.

It was extremely stupid to bring that girl down from school knowing their friend just had covid.

The only reason I see it as a big deal with the Maass family is because if Abbie got covid she would not be able to express any of the symptoms and it would just be miserable for her because she would not know what is happening. Also she is on a number of medication, who knows how covid can interact with them. I think she is high risk so I don’t think it’s the best idea to constantly put her in situations where she can catch the virus. She is nasty, constantly picking her nose and eating without washing her hands. They do not practice proper hygiene.
Don't think it's a big deal in itself. It's that they ran out and spent money on actual costumes for themselves (for no real reason that I can tell.) And there are a million things they could have done other than a cheap tutu.

And I understand she tears up costumes... but again... millions of options, not even expensive, they could have done.
And ya she had a different costume for school (only to beg for that Dunkin sponsorship not because they wanted her to look nice)

Guess just gets to me that they can got drop money like it's nothing daily but can't do the same for Ab. Every cent they have is from and through her.

Is she really maternal toward Isaiah? From what we've seen, their entire relationship consists of her either pushing him to become her dream of an all-American perfect son (good grades, football team, homecoming king) or treating him like her best friend who's there to entertain her and make her feel better. Sure, she may have kept him fed and clothed as a toddler while A was gone...although who knows how much help she had from her parents...but that doesn't mean she has a maternal bond with him.

Nope I don't think she is with Isaiah either. Think when they said him graduating and going to college was THEIR success and THEIR hard work said a lot. Not any real pride in him as their child

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I get what you're saying. They have a "Flavor of the Month" plan. They pick one thing and use it as an excuse for a while then replace it for another when it gets old. Examples: Ceilings, transitions, routine or lack thereof, hormones, sleep disruptions, etc.
They are all real, but they pull one from the line-up and use it as a blanket excuse for everything.

• Heart
The technical sin in almost all religions, not just Catholic, is the sex outside of marriage.

Using the line "obviously this means they're not religious" means 99% of the people in the world are "not religious" if they're following a bible based religion.
Also all religions have their people who only show up on holidays or funerals

I doubt Piggy is religious and is using the excuse of being catholic to bail her ass out.

Sweeping generalizations are what pisses people off
I agree with your first statement, it's a sin in all religions. I'm not sure if you can ask for forgiveness in all of them though. I know you can with the Catholic religion.
Your second statement, I can agree with you maybe I worded it wrong. I don't think it's a yes or no kind of thing though. Going to place of worship doesn't make you religious. But people who are religious tend to go all the time. But that too doesn't prove that you are religious. For me personally, I'm not religious I was not brought up learning about my religion and my father asked for my forgiveness for not teaching me our religion. I forgave him. I told him I believe there is a God and I told him my philosophy. So I'm not necessarily atheist.
Being religious is a state of mind. And that last statement I just wrote is actually true.
I do agree with you for Priscilla to say that she's Catholic to try to cover up what she did. I believe she is not religious.
The last statement, I'm not trying for blanket statements, I am going generally towards the Maass family. I have no problem taking criticism, admitting that I'm wrong, no one is ever right all the time. My stepmom used to only go to Church only during Christmas and Easter, after my father died she goes every week. And she's very religious now. My dad was very religious, but after his first divorce he wasn't and we stopped being kosher and only practiced the Jewish holidays. This is just life, and people are able to choose if they want to be religious or not, so no, I was definitely not going for blanket statements. I hope you understand. And no, I wasn't trying to piss anyone off or offend anyone.

Reactions: 9
Wow with the new business scam, I mean venture! How much more time will be spent on not only Limelife but now a new business...time that could be spent with her daughter. Wouldn’t you want less on your plate so free time becomes more available? I know I wouldn’t be taking on a new job when my most important job was sitting right in front of me...my daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My opinion - I think our religious discussion can be put to rest. Its like politics - can get quite sensitive and heat-provoking.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

I actually do believe she's maternal towards Isaiah. It's not just for the camera, it's not because she had to take care of them when Assa wasn't there. You can tell by the way Isaiah interacts with her it's not for the camera. They're actually bonded. Sure her parents helped her when that situation arrived, but I could see love on both ends.
She has always had issue with ceilings. Either being too high or odd in some way (weird patterns, lighting, etc. ) It isn't new.

Don't think it's a big deal in itself. It's that they ran out and spent money on actual costumes for themselves (for no real reason that I can tell.) And there are a million things they could have done other than a cheap tutu.

And I understand she tears up costumes... but again... millions of options, not even expensive, they could have done.
And ya she had a different costume for school (only to beg for that Dunkin sponsorship not because they wanted her to look nice)

Guess just gets to me that they can got drop money like it's nothing daily but can't do the same for Ab. Every cent they have is from and through her.

Nope I don't think she is with Isaiah either. Think when they said him graduating and going to college was THEIR success and THEIR hard work said a lot. Not any real pride in him as their child
I agree with you no parent would say it's their hard work it was completely Isaiah. I believe Assa said that in a vlog. Neither of them is smart enough to do his homework for him.

Reactions: 6
Wow with the new business scam, I mean venture! How much more time will be spent on not only Limelife but now a new business...time that could be spent with her daughter. Wouldn’t you want less on your plate so free time becomes more available? I know I wouldn’t be taking on a new job when my most important job was sitting right in front of me...my daughter.
I don't know if they are always like this but someone I used to follow on social media was always ditching one pyramid scheme for the next. For a few months she would be talking about how amazing and life changing the company/product was only to ditch it for another. I always wondered why she would quit if they were so amazing and she was paying stuff off like she always posted. I eventually got sick of it and stopped following her over it. Who knows what number mlm she is on now.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Our neighborhood set candy in bowls on tables in our driveways for the kids and we sat on our porches so they could show off their costumes and have a somewhat “normal” experience. It was almost like a mini parade😊.
My neighborhood got wild and extremely creative. Some homes had candy launchers, drowns delivering gift bags, and tables set up for kids to grab a bunch of candy. I thought it was very nice for the kids to have some normalcy, but still respecting everyone and keeping our fellow neighbors safe.
Isaiah and Abbie looking hearty/hefty in this picture. Wow, this entire family is gonna be huge in a few years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
That new stuff 🐷 is peddling is absolute shite, it’s the kind of stuff they give away free, 100% rubbish

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is Abbie wearing the body suit that zips in that back under the tutu? There is something off about it. Maybe she is gaining weight like some have noticed.
Screenshot_20201031-202638_Facebook.jpg

That new stuff 🐷 is peddling is absolute shite, it’s the kind of stuff they give away free, 100% rubbish
It's cheap Chinese products. Similar to what you find on Wish.com.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
All the kids have the cheapest/laziest looking costumes while Asa and Priscilla's look like they came from a Halloween store. I also love dressing up but I am not so attention starved I have to outdo children. If Abbie doesn't like costumes they could have just went with a blue shirt and yellow leggings something Abbie always has on anyway,

Reactions: 16
All the kids have the cheapest/laziest looking costumes while Asa and Priscilla's look like they came from a Halloween store. I also love dressing up but I am not so attention starved I have to outdo children. If Abbie doesn't like costumes they could have just went with a blue shirt and yellow leggings something Abbie always has on anyway,
Could they not have done something with Abbie’s hair it’s a mess, I notice 🐷 is all curled though.
Omar could retire making clothes for this lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My neighborhood got wild and extremely creative. Some homes had candy launchers, drowns delivering gift bags, and tables set up for kids to grab a bunch of candy. I thought it was very nice for the kids to have some normalcy, but still respecting everyone and keeping our fellow neighbors safe.
Isaiah and Abbie looking hearty/hefty in this picture. Wow, this entire family is gonna be huge in a few years.
Yes, I always keep notice on Abbies weight (for obvious reasons) and that was the first time I noticed a change

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Could of just bought her a cute onesie. They are all of 15 or 20 maybe. And then pinned it to keep her from taken it off. I don't get the cheap friggin tutu over a two small suit.

But let the adults go store to store to drop some money on actual costumes. Why? And wonder how long P took fixing herself up.

Yes, I always keep notice on Abbies weight (for obvious reasons) and that was the first time I noticed a change
Sorry but what obvious reason would someone keep an eye on someone else's childs weight? Not meant to sound snarky but did I miss something?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.