Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously Big P
You think a short haircut on Ab is going to clue us in that she is special needs?

I wonder if the Masses hold back on Ab gaining skills she needs.
I mean, what kind of channel would Assa have without a profoundly disabled daughter.
I certainly think that they are somewhat holding her back, at least subconsciously. Not necessarily for vlog content (as a story about overcoming hardships toward a happy ending generally sells better), but because they kind of like having an ever dependent child. At least Asshat does. He has a teenager he can drag around like a puppet. Who never challenges him, disagrees with him or flat out tells him to go duck himself.
He can also gain attention and praise for being the perfect daddy, burdened with a disabled daughter, but alway handling it with a smile (he only truly went apeshit when his other child was discovered and threatened to challenge his image). And finally, having Abbie guarantees special treatment and freebies.
I think that big P. eventually went along with it (most likely seeing the dollar signs and also the positive attention), but I do think she has huge regrets now that Abbie slowly but steadily outgrows the cute stage. I think they both are too narcissistic to see their own role in Abbies failed progress, but the reality is slowly starting to sink in...

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ab looks a bit chunky in this fake ballerina costume. Snow White didn't wear a tutu or leotard.
That was exactly what went through my head when I viewed the picture....+ Isiah Looks like he's packed on the weight also . give it a couple of years & they are both going to be clones of their S**T parents . ;)

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I only watched a few min, but funny to imagine the M’s on Maury. Thilly could be the other birthmom who is trying to collect child support. Wonder if she’s ever thought about THAT before. 🤔

Thilly would be the 1st? big lady...that was pretty funny.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Becca is pregnant. She has been covering her stomach in the vlogs and on her recent Instagram pics. Im not assuming it on weight btw, just the fact she’s covering her stomach.

Well I just saw someone asked her on Instagram and she said she isn’t 🤷‍♀️. Maybe just gaining weight and hiding it.

Reactions: 10
Sorry to bring this up again, but does Abbie have the toe thumbs? I know big P does.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You’re my neighbor! Lol
Atlantic City..

Do they think Isiah will take the time to pull her hair out of her face in a sloppy ponytail three to 10 times a day when it is his turn to take care of her? I am sure he will opt for the SMART solution unlike lipstick momma who is obvious clueless. If she was worried about appearances she would quit with her DD runs, processed foods with high carb and sugar content( has Hello Fresh before and was surprised at how much sodium and sugar are in the meals)and focus on losing more weight then she has so far.

They say they bought the house for Abbie... why buy a huge house that is in need of repairs, whether cosmetic or functional. If the house is for Abbie then why are they staying in the master bedroom and Abbie is in the other room. They turner Isaiahs room into a guest room before the car cooled down from the return trip of taking him to college. It seems it would of been smarter to buy a new home, with new features, so then in years to come the upkeep would be economical. I also doubt the house is 100 years old like they say it is.
They spend all that money on a “big” house and they build and they do a makeshift “office” in their living room...the whole place is looking junky

I certainly think that they are somewhat holding her back, at least subconsciously. Not necessarily for vlog content (as a story about overcoming hardships toward a happy ending generally sells better), but because they kind of like having an ever dependent child. At least Asshat does. He has a teenager he can drag around like a puppet. Who never challenges him, disagrees with him or flat out tells him to go duck himself.
He can also gain attention and praise for being the perfect daddy, burdened with a disabled daughter, but alway handling it with a smile (he only truly went apeshit when his other child was discovered and threatened to challenge his image). And finally, having Abbie guarantees special treatment and freebies.
I think that big P. eventually went along with it (most likely seeing the dollar signs and also the positive attention), but I do think she has huge regrets now that Abbie slowly but steadily outgrows the cute stage. I think they both are too narcissistic to see their own role in Abbies failed progress, but the reality is slowly starting to sink in...
Totally agree in what you say about Asa, Abbie is the perfect child for his sick mental problems!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
We knew that Isaiah was coming back home with his friends. So I already thought of the next title thread yesterday. I know it's too early but I couldn't help it.

Extremely Early THREAD SUGGESTION:
As Covid numbers soar, Florida Man invites his whole floor....

And yes I will post it later on but I just couldn't help it. Unless of course I find think of something funnier. For those who don't live in America, Florida is our joke for the wacky things that Florida Man has done. Prime example: this guy eating another guy's face.
Absolutely spot on with that one, it will definitely get my vote 👍

Abbie as donuts for Halloween! Love it! Well, she does eat at least one or two a day we ...might as well dress up as one!
Least Sandy was out of the cage and playful! ...nice to see for the vlog. 😊
Becca seems to be so much more mature acting with Abbie than Summer! Yep, there's Summer!... usual position on sofa...at least not toturing Abbie with tickling...
Priscilla's doing training for her UK ladies...good timing with the UK lockdown for Covid. I'm sure they will want to get out there and sell, sell, sell..
I'm done. Sorry 🙄
I really loved Arsewipes sweeping generalisation about all us women in the U.K. I wouldn’t wipe my arse with the crap she sells.

Abbie is Snow White?

Could the priest be Ass?

View attachment 295425
Ms 🐷 really loves herself , this witch is beyond delusional, doctoring your photos doesn’t mean it’s real you stupid cow.

What does that witch have to worry about, she’s laughing all the way to the bank, is there trouble in paradise?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
They couldn’t even be bothered to take Abbie trick or treating this year. Covid is definitely not an excuse for them as we know. 🙄

Reactions: 9
She appears to be wearing a rosary as a necklace, which is extremely incorrect.
I find the rosary particularly offensive.

Actually wearing a rosary as jewelry is highly offensive. It's an object that's used for prayers and has significant meaning. How would you feel if someone dressed as a rabbi and carried the Torah around basically semi mocking it.
Same principal, sorry not sorry but she's an ass .. fine dress as a nun but don't use a rosary as a decoration or jewelry.
I agree Kermy, the rosary is something I use in dark moments and means a lot to me, I don’t think it should be used as a Halloween prop. This woman is so offensive but just doesn’t care.

Was odd to me.... my grandmother had a roserie... she was baptist/pentecostal... she was first generation american (Irish) so I assume her father or grandfather... but man was it beautiful.

Nope just random share lol I was raised Pagan (indigenous) with a deep respect for any and all spiritual beliefs.

But even I think her costume was tacky. If you go nun at least do a ghost/zombie/horror route with it. And nix rosaries and crosses.
I would love to know more about your spiritual beliefs, perhaps you could pm me ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Ab looks a bit chunky in this fake ballerina costume. Snow White didn't wear a tutu or leotard.
Exactly. They could have bought her an actual Snow White dress and headband and then she would have looked more like her

Reactions: 18
Ohhhhh Prigly wanted a baby for sure. Asss had just come back to her after fathering a daughter with his fling. She thought another child was the answer...the one who would compete with all the qualities of Assa's orher child. She even got a daughter...which I believe she wanted. But then it turned out it was Abbie...severely IDD, autistic, a host of other problems. I believe Prigly holds A responsible for Abbie to this day. In her mind, it was because of his affair that she felt the need to get pregnant with Abbie.

And just for the record I do not believe for one second that Ass didnt know about his love child. No way. I'm not even personally open to considering that.
I like you're theory about Priscilla wanting the child.

But do you think perhaps that they both wanted it? Maybe he did know that the illegitimate child (I think so too), and he wanted to prove to his wife that he is in it this time it's for their marriage as said in an older vlog during Vlogmas? She already trapped him with Isaiah, and that didn't work out and he wanted out of his marriage, and that's when he had the extramarital affair.

I like where you went with Priscilla holding a grudge towards Assa because Abbie is the way she is, even though it's not Abbie's fault. But that doesn't explain why she clocks out of her parental obligations and feelings towards her daughter. There's no maternal bond, and it's not because she doesn't feel maternal (she is maternal towards her son and was raising him on her own when Assa left) she chooses not to be maternal. And it's obviously only for the cameras. Maybe instead of having a grudge towards Assa, she actually has a grudge towards Abbie or it's both? It's hard to tell with these vlogs.

What they say about Abbie being truthful, I believe because it's pretty clear that she doesn't even want anything to do with her too, because she wasn't there for her unlike Assa. You see plenty of times on the vlog where the mom is asking for a hug Abbie refuses, but most of the time if her dad asks for a hug she's there in a second (unlike lately). This is why when you see them on camera hugging Abbie it's always the mom bear hugging Abbie or she is forcefully kissed by mom because she obviously doesn't want any thing to do with her.

It is a sin to have sex with someone to whom you're not married to Biblically. So is that obviously both of them are not religious. And if they are Catholics, they are probably just going to Mass for Christmas Eve or Day like a lot of Catholic people do. Isaiah was conceived out of wedlock (they were not married before he was conceived). So essentially that is a sin, and people saying that marrying someone before they give birth corrects them of the sin. I don't know if theologicaly if that's true or not, but that is what seems to happen. Not just them, but a lot of Catholic people do this too.

Lastly, I don't think Assa is a good guy at all, he just sits there smiling at the camera spitting out verbal garbage daily, but inside he's a miserable SOB and hates his life. Priscilla clings to him for some reason, has no opinions or thoughts of her own. Appears to be a little stupid or a little slow herself. She's just a shell of a person. Now look at Isaiah with his crappy parenting upbringing that he received he became a narcissistic egotistical brat and momma's boy. His weekly vlogs make me not like him anymore. Yeah they're definitely bad parents. Don't even ask my opinion about Abbie, I feel bad for her daily. All the information and skills she actually learns at school or at ABA therapy gets thrown out by the bad parenting. She only vacuums on camera, she only does laundry on camera, washes a dish on camera. If the camera is not rolling she doesn't, and I have no doubt in my mind that she's rocking on that couch doing nothing maybe listening to music or watching tv but that's it. If she was mine, I would feel devastated, but I would find something she likes to do and do it with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Pig just posted this one her page;

Launching in an hour and I’m so excited. I am now an affiliate with Ten19. We will offer jewelry, hair accessories, purses and more.

Exactly. I thought Abbie is NOT portraying Snow White.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Well we know 2 of Isaiah’s friends were there at the pig pen celebrating Halloween .
He was probably told not to bring the Covid Queen with him. But the other people could be asymptomatic. Oh wel, it's just covid-19 no big deal. It's not like any of them care anyway.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

But do you think perhaps that they both wanted it? Maybe he did know that the illegitimate child (I think so too), and he wanted to prove to his wife that he is in it this time it's for their marriage as said in an older vlog during Vlogmas? She already trapped him with Isaiah, and that didn't work out and he wanted out of his marriage, and that's when he had the extramarital affair.

I like where you went with Priscilla holding a grudge towards Assa because Abbie is the way she is, even though it's not Abbie's fault. But that doesn't explain why she clocks out of her parental obligations and feelings towards her daughter. There's no maternal bond, and it's not because she doesn't feel maternal (she is maternal towards her son and was raising him on her own when Assa left) she chooses not to be maternal. And it's obviously only for the cameras. Maybe instead of having a grudge towards Assa, she actually has a grudge towards Abbie or it's both? It's hard to tell with these vlogs.

What they say about Abbie being truthful, I believe because it's pretty clear that she doesn't even want anything to do with her too, because she wasn't there for her unlike Assa. You see plenty of times on the vlog where the mom is asking for a hug Abbie refuses, but most of the time if her dad asks for a hug she's there in a second (unlike lately). This is why when you see them on camera hugging Abbie it's always the mom bear hugging Abbie or she is forcefully kissed by mom because she obviously doesn't want any thing to do with her.

It is a sin to have sex with someone to whom you're not married to Biblically. So is that obviously both of them are not religious. And if they are Catholics, they are probably just going to Mass for Christmas Eve or Day like a lot of Catholic people do. Isaiah was conceived out of wedlock (they were not married before he was conceived). So essentially that is a sin, and people saying that marrying someone before they give birth corrects them of the sin. I don't know if theologicaly if that's true or not, but that is what seems to happen. Not just them, but a lot of Catholic people do this too.

Lastly, I don't think Assa is a good guy at all, he just sits there smiling at the camera spitting out verbal garbage daily, but inside he's a miserable SOB and hates his life. Priscilla clings to him for some reason, has no opinions or thoughts of her own. Appears to be a little stupid or a little slow herself. She's just a shell of a person. Now look at Isaiah with his crappy parenting upbringing that he received he became a narcissistic egotistical brat and momma's boy. His weekly vlogs make me not like him anymore. Yeah they're definitely bad parents. Don't even ask my opinion about Abbie, I feel bad for her daily. All the information and skills she actually learns at school or at ABA therapy gets thrown out by the bad parenting. She only vacuums on camera, she only does laundry on camera, washes a dish on camera. If the camera is not rolling she doesn't, and I have no doubt in my mind that she's rocking on that couch doing nothing maybe listening to music or watching tv but that's it. If she was mine, I would feel devastated, but I would find something she likes to do and do it with her.
I must say I agree with everything you just said. Assa definitely isnt a good guy, although he has the stronger bond. I think that yes...he most likely wanted another baby also. And I shudder to think how Abbie must be left to sit & rock when not filming.

Reactions: 15

The technical sin in almost all religions, not just Catholic, is the sex outside of marriage.

Using the line "obviously this means they're not religious" means 99% of the people in the world are "not religious" if they're following a bible based religion.
Also all religions have their people who only show up on holidays or funerals

I doubt Piggy is religious and is using the excuse of being catholic to bail her ass out.

Sweeping generalizations are what pisses people off

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Laughable P says "I am catholic so it's okay." Um please tell me in what way she lives her faith? This piece of stank garbage gets worse by the day.

And even worse is... how much did Ass and P spend on the costumes? They spend what 3 dollars on Abs, if that? An actual princess dress is pretty cheap. I know I have bought them in adult sizes. She would have looked "super cute." But nah can't be assed to spend money on her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Well, that's great that you as a non-Catholic don't think wearing a sacred Catholic item is disrespectful. As someone who grew up Catholic, and whose Christianity is still informed by that background, I do. You don't really get to decide how other people feel about someone shitting on their culture for funsies.

It was literally the first thing we were taught about it in Sunday School. DON'T put it around ya damn neck.
I'm shocked Prilly had enough sense NOT to wear hijab and/or string a Quran around her neck...imo she's totally clueless!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Laughable P says "I am catholic so it's okay." Um please tell me in what way she lives her faith? This piece of stank garbage gets worse by the day.

And even worse is... how much did Ass and P spend on the costumes? They spend what 3 dollars on Abs, if that? An actual princess dress is pretty cheap. I know I have bought them in adult sizes. She would have looked "super cute." But nah can't be assed to spend money on her.
I thought the same thing. But in the vlog when he was discussing Abbies donut costume he said something like Abbie just "rips up" real costumes, so yep, they probably think it isnt worth the money.
But tutu aside, I hope they didnt take her out Trick or Treating again. Last year was awful. Having all 3 walk about to a door. Five minutes of prompting Abbie to hit "Trick or Treat" on the iPad, five more getting her to say thank you, all on camera while clearly waiting for every house to say something great about them. I was embarrassed for Abbie. Abbie gets no enjoyment from the actual event, just the candy. She was 14 then. Talk about pointing out "special needs"! That whole thing was just A&P seeking attention. They could have easily done something fun with candy at home instead of parading her around.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.