Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said the same thing. I was thinking that whenever Ps mother is in the background during a video how miserable she looks and how she gives a lot of dirty looks to others. I can only imagine how she was raising P who ended up having food issues. I think P is still using food as a coping source because of how she is towards Abbie now that Summer is around. P doing tik toks, dancing around during kids party is a sign of a woman desperately clinging onto something that she most likely never had. P does her “sweet girl” act yet when you see her at times in the background she looks just like her own mother. Asa is happy Summer is around so he can play the “ no one can take care of or knows Abbie better than I do”. I also think he pushes P to the side a lot and has in a way, encouraged Abbies attitude towards P( biting, punching, pinching, etc)... anything for content

I am absolutely speechless about this vlog....wait no I’m not... ok so the “mom” (and I use that term loosely) doesn’t go with her special needs daughter to get a haircut and she’s the “beauty guru”? She’s a lazy slob who can’t be bothered, I would almost guarantee u she never wanted Abbie, and she looks at Asa like you wanted it here u go. It truly disgusts me. its like saying I can go with summer to get all the things done but sure as hell can‘t deal with that one. The looks she gives Abbie makes my heart hurt. She doesn’t even like her much less love her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Do they think Isiah will take the time to pull her hair out of her face in a sloppy ponytail three to 10 times a day when it is his turn to take care of her? I am sure he will opt for the SMART solution unlike lipstick momma who is obvious clueless. If she was worried about appearances she would quit with her DD runs, processed foods with high carb and sugar content( has Hello Fresh before and was surprised at how much sodium and sugar are in the meals)and focus on losing more weight then she has so far.
Abi has a sweet little face and a short bob suits her, it would give her hair a chance to regain condition besides it being more practical. It's that useless lump P who likes long hair so makes her daughter suffer for her choices. Long hair equals less hair salon visits in her tiny mind which makes her life easier overall.

The kitchen renovation......is it just me or does it look exactly like the old one, white and boring. They can harp on all they like about the fancy induction hob cooling quickly but what about the pans that are boiling hot and contain food that's boiling hot.
They say they bought the house for Abbie... why buy a huge house that is in need of repairs, whether cosmetic or functional. If the house is for Abbie then why are they staying in the master bedroom and Abbie is in the other room. They turner Isaiahs room into a guest room before the car cooled down from the return trip of taking him to college. It seems it would of been smarter to buy a new home, with new features, so then in years to come the upkeep would be economical. I also doubt the house is 100 years old like they say it is.

Reactions: 16
They usually don’t even fit over your head.
Was odd to me.... my grandmother had a roserie... she was baptist/pentecostal... she was first generation american (Irish) so I assume her father or grandfather... but man was it beautiful.

Nope just random share lol I was raised Pagan (indigenous) with a deep respect for any and all spiritual beliefs.

But even I think her costume was tacky. If you go nun at least do a ghost/zombie/horror route with it. And nix rosaries and crosses.

Reactions: 17
They say they bought the house for Abbie... why buy a huge house that is in need of repairs, whether cosmetic or functional. If the house is for Abbie then why are they staying in the master bedroom and Abbie is in the other room. They turner Isaiahs room into a guest room before the car cooled down from the return trip of taking him to college. It seems it would of been smarter to buy a new home, with new features, so then in years to come the upkeep would be economical. I also doubt the house is 100 years old like they say it is.
The age of the house is pretty easily verifiable; the main structure is 90-something years old. Their explanation for wanting one of the old houses in
"Riverside" the houses there hold their property value, and also have carriage houses that can be used as an apartment for Abbie or for a caretaker if Abbie still needs to live with the family in the main house. Oh, and it's walkable...you know, since they all love to walk so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was odd to me.... my grandmother had a roserie... she was baptist/pentecostal... she was first generation american (Irish) so I assume her father or grandfather... but man was it beautiful.

Nope just random share lol I was raised Pagan (indigenous) with a deep respect for any and all spiritual beliefs.

But even I think her costume was tacky. If you go nun at least do a ghost/zombie/horror route with it. And nix rosaries and crosses.
So I am a cradle Catholic but my mom wasn’t so she has a lot of family members who have them and don’t actually know the significance.

Reactions: 4
She looks like she just dropped a smelly fart, a you know she’s the type that would say whoopsy, and act like she’s Shirley Temple!
After Assa showing the world her huge ass & all that fat & skin between her thighs (she was in a swimsuit) I wouldn’t want to hear how a fart even escapes. It must flap around for a good minute! I bet she’s a walking farter too. I worked w/ a heavy set older woman once (Thilly’s age) & she got up to use the bathroom & fart fart farted down the hallway. 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I said the same thing. I was thinking that whenever Ps mother is in the background during a video how miserable she looks and how she gives a lot of dirty looks to others. I can only imagine how she was raising P who ended up having food issues. I think P is still using food as a coping source because of how she is towards Abbie now that Summer is around. P doing tik toks, dancing around during kids party is a sign of a woman desperately clinging onto something that she most likely never had. P does her “sweet girl” act yet when you see her at times in the background she looks just like her own mother. Asa is happy Summer is around so he can play the “ no one can take care of or knows Abbie better than I do”. I also think he pushes P to the side a lot and has in a way, encouraged Abbies attitude towards P( biting, punching, pinching, etc)... anything for content
Ohhhhh Prigly wanted a baby for sure. Asss had just come back to her after fathering a daughter with his fling. She thought another child was the answer...the one who would compete with all the qualities of Assa's orher child. She even got a daughter...which I believe she wanted. But then it turned out it was Abbie...severely IDD, autistic, a host of other problems. I believe Prigly holds A responsible for Abbie to this day. In her mind, it was because of his affair that she felt the need to get pregnant with Abbie.

And just for the record I do not believe for one second that Ass didnt know about his love child. No way. I'm not even personally open to considering that.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ohhhhh Prigly wanted a baby for sure. Asss had just come back to her after fathering a daughter with his fling. She thought another child was the answer...the one who would compete with all the qualities of Assa's orher child. She even got a daughter...which I believe she wanted. But then it turned out it was Abbie...severely IDD, autistic, a host of other problems. I believe Prigly holds A responsible for Abbie to this day. In her mind, it was because of his affair that she felt the need to get pregnant with Abbie.

And just for the record I do not believe for one second that Ass didnt know about his love child. No way. I'm not even personally open to considering that.
I agree with you about Ass knowing about getting someone else pregnant. I think she got pregnant, told Ass and then he told her he was actually married... which could add to why she didn't want him to be part of her life. After that Ass ran back to P. Whether P knew the entire time or not it is hard to say. But I have little doubt Ass knew the entire time. He just played dumb and owned up to it when the state came after Ass because the mother needed government help.

• Heart
I’d make him get a lie detector test! I also believe that he was notified.
Maury!! Maury!! Maury!!!
Okay, we at least know we don’t need a paternity test!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I completely agree that he knew she was pregnant and he ran. I think the other Mom may have found out and locked him out of her place and he broke into the house to retrieve his things and she accused him of taking some of hers. Which is where he got the burglary charge from...

(PS. For our non-USA friends, that is a television show here that brings people on and the host [Maury] has paternity tests and even lie detector tests done..)

• Heart
  • Haha
Do they think Isiah will take the time to pull her hair out of her face in a sloppy ponytail three to 10 times a day when it is his turn to take care of her? I am sure he will opt for the SMART solution unlike lipstick momma who is obvious clueless. If she was worried about appearances she would quit with her DD runs, processed foods with high carb and sugar content( has Hello Fresh before and was surprised at how much sodium and sugar are in the meals)and focus on losing more weight then she has so far.

The house is pretty close to 100. 94 years old. Didn't have to sleuth hard for the address.

Reactions: 8
Hi! That was a lame excuse of a dog rescue. The dog goes around corner and he just gets back in car. Not to discuss welfare of dog but to witch about people and congrat himself on the misplaced kind words from Some nice random. P. when he gets back to car, P. Is not the least bit concerned about the dog. She is on her f’ing phone.
their own dogs, particularly Sandy appears so under stimulated and exercised. She attempted to give A the ball as they went pathetic Halloween shopping. Poor poor dog.
Why are they (a&P) even dressing up for Halloween??? Weird. Abbie is wearing her swimsuit under the tutu I believe. She does look miserable.
theyve all seemed to pack on a few pounds. So have I though.
it’s Really bizarre the physical resemblance of Becca and Isaiah....
stay safe & well tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If your family really observed the traditions of Catholic Church, you would know this is inappropriate. These garments are sacred and should be respected. But I guess you wouldn’t know that.
That's true. I am Catholic and I actually have a rosary. I keep it in a special place. I'm not offended by her wearing it although I would never.

Reactions: 8
Whoa! He flat out begged for DD to sponsor them in his vlog? Just saw that bit. So lame of him. Mr. & Mrs. Desperato for $ w/ their perma grins on while in the pool as well. tit is deep in the Maaass house. And Summer wants a piece of the pie! 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ass is happy Summer is around so he can eyeball her daisy dukes. And Summer loves it.

Sweet Cilly is telling OTHERS they need to stop being offended? Sweet Cilly the queen of ugly responses to anyone who questions her???

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Seriously Big P
You think a short haircut on Ab is going to clue us in that she is special needs?

I wonder if the Masses hold back on Ab gaining skills she needs.
I mean, what kind of channel would Assa have without a profoundly disabled daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.