Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else pick up that Summer and Asa did not actually know that the right hand (not left hand) is used to make the sorry sign in ASL? Well, okay, Summer knew but then used the wrong hand to correct Abbie...
I knew it didn't look correct, when I was watching it, as I had to take a few classes of ASL for one of my children.
Sorry is done with the right hand (not left)...
Bath is done with both hands but they usually allow Abbie to just use her left hand for the sign...

So, no, she didn't sign "sorry" but actually did her bath sign. That, or, her school isn't make her do proper ASL and has taught her how to do sorry but Summer just literally didn't correct her, to do it correctly... Which is what gets me really irritated because Summer should be learning ASL and have common signs like this down pat by now...

Also, I really do think that Abbie knows exactly what that word means and it gets her out of trouble. She knows to turn on the charm and knew exactly when to do it tonight...

Summer, just shut up already about the DD sponsorship.. I guess sending emails to tell them not to sponsor you'll, needs to start back up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Asshole said not too long ago that she yells when she is content. "In her element" he said.He said that is why she didn't honk alot when they went scuba diving and she crapped all over the boat. She wasn't in her element=no honking. He needs to get his crappy lies together, not just when it suits the situation. He makes zero sense.
I'm sorry but I just LOL'D at "cramped all over the boat"

Crapped.
Not cramped
Crapped all over the boat

• Haha
Reactions: 17
??? I think I recently heard on the news President Trump signed a bill making medical use of marajuana legal nationwide. Up till now I think each state's Governor had the ability to pass a bill??? or approve it like in Colorado (I believe) and a couple other states.
I live in Illinois where Medical Cannibus has been available for 4 years and just this past spring Recreational Weed became legal too! However the growers couldn’t keep up with the demand so the Recreational consumers couldn’t buy the flowers(buds). Eatables, patches and the oils were all they could purchase. All products go to Medical Card holders first. The pharmacy I use makes it super easy. We order on line and just drive up (don’t even have to get out of the vehicle) and it is delivered to us . This practice started because of COVID and our pharmacy doesn’t what any medical Consumers to take chances getting sick. Curbside device is great!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m writing an email to the spice company and DD. I really don’t think DD would ever sponsor them. I mean seriously who they are they. Just a crazy ass family who uses their daughter for money. There’s a sub I was in on Reddit and by sending emails to affiliates because of one super crazy person she lost all her affiliates. And each time she mentions a name emails are sent. This person started a childrens cancer scam and collected who knows how much money using a cash app. The children were made up. That’s some very sick thinking. Who does that?
I agree. DnD corporate & their media team look at this extremely unhealthy family who exploits their IDD daughter & they keep ‘#’ them & no way would they promote them!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Something I’ve noticed for a while, based on how he wears his pants, his style of sneakers, & his personality....is that he reminds me of the immature Jessie Pinkman character from Breaking Bad. I can tell he hung out with the wrong crowd based on that. Which explains his immaturity today, no career, & his past.
Lol his sneakers??????

Reactions: 1
Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 10.45.57 PM.jpg

Well, I just seen the new cabinets... It looks like very cheap quality from Lowes or Home Depot. Definitely nothing that would cost a ton of money, thankfully.. This is just literally base standard cabinets...
Now, the fun part. Where is the stove going to go and the refrigerator. I seen someone post up that their stove and refrigerator are side-by-side (someone else's kitchen, not the Maass Family). I know in our county, it is against building code, to place those two appliances side-by-side without at least a 8" cabinet in-between them. I know this because a builder in our area did this and had to go back in and tear out part of the kitchen cabinets and place a buffer between the stove and the refrigerators, even the ones that had double dutch ovens in the walls...
So, I wonder what the wall is going to look like.. Also, that means her oven is now exposed to anyone that walks right on by, including Abbie.. Let Abbie start victory lapping it, honking and throwing arms.. Meanwhile, Priscilla is trying to pull a heavy pan out of the oven on the wall.. Who else thinks this is a disaster waiting to happen?🙋‍♀️
All because Princess P needed her new designer kitchen...

Oh and Leghumpers, your welcome for the "sneak peaks!"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was kind of funny watching Abbie's reactions to Priscilla acting the loving mom role. But really sad to see at the same time. I honestly think Priscilla does get frustrated & embarrassed when out and Abbie acts out and knows it's not going to get better. Asa is the one pushing it and Priscilla has to go along and "play" the part that she's not comfortable with . I wonder if it would've been different interaction with Abbie if it weren't for that. Just wishful thinking here???
The fact that Priscilla thought this video looked good and posted it for everyone to see really highlights how she has literally no idea what it means to be a parent

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The fact that Priscilla thought this video looked good and posted it for everyone to see really highlights how she has literally no idea what it means to be a parent
Remember what she said.. She did this for Abbie's classroom. When you are usually a Room Mom or helper, the teacher tells you what to purchase and do.. So again, it really isn't what she has learned or investigated.. It is all that Abbie's teacher told her to create and do, from a few years back..
Oh and after the beep, seriously? Is she 3 years old?🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Furthering that campaign for a Dunkin sponsorship, Abbie's costume this year is a box of 🍩.

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Furthering that campaign for a Dunkin sponsorship, Abbie's costume this year is a box of 🍩.
Abbie looks absolutely miserable.. I can only imagine the sensory issues going on with a costume like that..
I swear, Dunkin needs to send them a cease and desist order...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Why in the duck (please excuse my language) did your FAT ASS get that poor dog?!? Don’t fail that poor dog like you failed your Daughter!! Train the dog ASSHOLES!! I hope I never happen to run into them in person, they will get a mouth full!! Summer turns my stomach more and more, GROW UP GIRL!! She is going to school for the wrong thing, she is to immature. She has become one of them, A MORON! Abbie, was definitely prompted signing sorry. It’s funny how she miraculously does things but 1 of them is always out of camera prompting her. I will def send a letter to their sponsors and make them aware of all their BULLSHIT!! SICK SICK PEOPLE!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 293194
Well, I just seen the new cabinets... It looks like very cheap quality from Lowes or Home Depot. Definitely nothing that would cost a ton of money, thankfully.. This is just literally base standard cabinets...
Now, the fun part. Where is the stove going to go and the refrigerator. I seen someone post up that their stove and refrigerator are side-by-side (someone else's kitchen, not the Maass Family). I know in our county, it is against building code, to place those two appliances side-by-side without at least a 8" cabinet in-between them. I know this because a builder in our area did this and had to go back in and tear out part of the kitchen cabinets and place a buffer between the stove and the refrigerators, even the ones that had double dutch ovens in the walls...
So, I wonder what the wall is going to look like.. Also, that means her oven is now exposed to anyone that walks right on by, including Abbie.. Let Abbie start victory lapping it, honking and throwing arms.. Meanwhile, Priscilla is trying to pull a heavy pan out of the oven on the wall.. Who else thinks this is a disaster waiting to happen?🙋‍♀️
All because Princess P needed her new designer kitchen...

Oh and Leghumpers, your welcome for the "sneak peaks!"
I posted a picture of the kitchen cabinets the other day, the cabinets look incredibly ugly and I hate the cabinets that are on top of the window. Who the heck needs that much storage they got a big-ass pantry.

Reactions: 8
I posted a picture of the kitchen cabinets the other day, the cabinets look incredibly ugly and I hate the cabinets that are on top of the window. Who the heck needs that much storage they got a big-ass pantry.
Sorry, I must have missed your post!
Yes, they definitely are ugly and for a house that grand, you don't go with cheap cabinets from Lowes or Home Depot. These are like the "contractor special" cabinets for new home builds, that eventually are ripped out and nicer cabinets are put in because they will start breaking down.. I have toured several new home builds, as we are looking to build, and I swear they all have these same flipping cabinets in them, just pick a color and there you go... If I walked into a house like this, I would have expected the cabinets to have been custom done or special ordered with glass or something amazing... Not just the standard plain Jane cabinets that anyone would have in their kitchen.. This isn't a cookie-cutter house within a HOA but a nice historical house..
Also, yes, the poor window.. I hope it can hold that cabinet up over time. Those walls aren't that think and the window seal is old.
I guess poor Princess P will constantly be asking Asa to climb up onto a ladder to get something out of those cabinets because we know her lazy pig hooves won't do it..

• Haha
"WuUuuUut?? Where did you learn that??" Does he not realize that that place where he drops her off every day is actually a school?

Asa: "you can't grab someone by the shirt and attack them when you're mad"

Summer half an hour earlier:
Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 11.38.19 PM.png

Did they accidentally cut out the part when Summer says sorry to Abby for this?

Also, Abbie initially says sorry because apparently she was being mean to Summer but we don't actually see what they're referring to. Two equally terrible possibilities:

1) She physically attacked Summer at some point off camera and they're telling her that it was mean despite the fact that Summer unapologetically attacked Abbie probably less than an hour earlier

2) They're referring to the disturbing incident on the couch and are telling Abbie that it's mean to enforce physical boundaries or refuse someone access to her body

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Apple watches come with 2 bands, one longer than the other. I’m assuming one is for a man to wear and one for a woman. (I’m sure some men can wear the smaller one and vice versa!) BUT, is P wearing the longer one and it’s that tight??? Yikes! I wear the smaller one and have to wear it on the last hole. If I’m having a good week I can use the second to last hole. But, it’s never that tight on me...can’t stand that feeling, and it looks ridiculous.
When I was 90 pounds heavier I had to wear the longer band and it was tight on me.

Reactions: 3
.....it looks like she's selling fenced pillows you sit on when you have hemorrhoids or a broken tailbone.
Like, the guys in movies who whip open one side of their trenchcoat and it's lined with stolen watches they're trying to sell? But in this case - butt pillows.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if they replaced the Zaxby's button with Dreamettes. She couldn't press that button enough times. Oh I bet there's a "sorry" button too. Like that girl has never been sorry about anything. 🤪🤣🐷🐽

• Haha
One year later and I don't see any weight loss. I do see a huge gain on asshat since last year though.

1604033159684.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.