Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly.
I noticed the other day when she was on the couch and it was the way she was sitting, but she is getting cellulite on her inner thighs. Red flag.
They need to be mindful of her weight. She already has very low muscle tone, its quite apparent. She walks with the gait and vigor of an 80 year old. Her neck and back are already a mess. Extra weight will effect her whole body. If she tires and struggles now....add even five years and 20 pounds. Her joints, tendons, spine, all of it will take a beating. And she doesnt even have the ability to tell anyone if she hurts, what hurts, or even request an ibuprofen. Its sad and scary. I wish they would get her into a regular PT/OT program. Take her on walks daily, not once a month. Make her carry groceries in. Have her lug the milk or Tide. Do SOMETHING to engage her muscles!! Hell, she likes candy so much, fine- Asa stand at the top of the stairs and P stand at the bottom. Have her go up and down for a Skittle. I dont care if it sounds bad....nothing else motivates her and she needs exercise. Being thin doesnt mean shes healthy. Even P moves and does more than Abbie!!
Exactly! She needs PT or OT for her core bc once you lose that its all downhill, also not to mention everything else you wrote, I think its perfectly human nature for us viewers to notice and watch for any serious weight gain on Abbie that's why I was noticing weight gain on "someone else's chilld' .....I'm telling ya some people on here are looking for things to poke at

• Heart
Reactions: 20
As far as I know, we're supposed to start posting suggestions on page 48, everyone votes, once we reach the 1000th post, whoever's suggestion has the most votes - we go with that one.
I think if we try to stick to that method in the future, it should be fine.

We can use Melissa's suggestion for thread#58 and then use the above mentioned method for choosing the next thread title after that. Sound good?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sunday edition of Screenshots and Sarcasm. What day is the vlog going to cover?

I will admit,, I didn't pay attention to his waxing poetic about housework and the dog holes in the backyard. Seiously, if Sandy is digging holes, it is because she is bored as tit, you idiot! Instead of spending money on landscaping rocks, take some of the poop and bury it when you refill the holes. I know, it means you need to pick up yard waste. (Do Summer a favor, so she doesn't have to smell it.) But it is an effective and cheap way to stop your dog from digging.

Looks like it was a rough day at school for Abbie.
View attachment 296665
Holy tit! I think we have found quite a bit of Cilly's purchases. How much of it actually gets used more than once?
View attachment 296666
They have one less adult living there, and it looks like all of the clothes are on top of the washer and dryer! Wow! Of course Abbie is seen tapping for a snack. She is even seen opening cabinets while Ass talked to himself and Cilly went about her business, oblivious as usual.
View attachment 296667
Ah, it is Cilly's turn for the "know-it-all" speech about doing good. Crazy Nanny's church has a clothing closet, and good plus size clothing is hard to find. Oh look, she even has BRAND NEW WITH TAGS in the pile to give away. Yet she only spends the bare minimum and on sale for her daughter. 🤬
View attachment 296668
#FreeSandy (no wonder she is digging holes in the backyard!l
View attachment 296669
Summer is winding Abbie up, again. Boundaries woman! Holy crap, more laundry.
View attachment 296670
The last thing Abbie needs is a donut pillow, but I am pretty sure Cilly put it back. I didn't see it in the cart later. Of course they send Summer with Abbie to listen to music. Cilly has $$$ burning a hole in her wallet.
View attachment 296671
I see he tried to get a "funny" picture of Abbie. She bailed as soon as possible. I don't blame her. She is 15, and you are embarrassing her.
View attachment 296672
So glad to see that you are ignoring a pandemic and bought candy for Trick or Treating. Did Cilly insist on the second bag for Abbie or herself. Of course, Ass decided to argue his point in public. As if he was going to win the argument.
View attachment 296674
Seriously? Ass you are in a public Target, yet you have to set up your ever present camera for footage. I hope the checkout employee gave you funny looks. I spy two blow up mattresses. Oh joy. What a way to welcome Isaiah's friends to the tit show! I wonder where they will sleep.
View attachment 296673
I know they say you can't get out of Target with only your list, but even Abbie looks sick of your tit.
View attachment 296675
Why do three adults need that many shoes? Also, I don't see Cilly's dress up shoes, so I wonder how many more pairs she has upstairs. I doubt it will stay that way for long. They are too lazy.
View attachment 296676
Well, they certainly have zero need for cleaners, paper towels and toilet paper. Who really uses those products to clean your house?
View attachment 296677
Raise your hand if you were hoping that Abbie would throw the camera? I see they had inappropriate Summer and Ass following her. Abbie didn't seem terribly interested in vlogging. Man am I nauseous after that footage.
View attachment 296678
I still cannot believe they are going to have a house full of people, that's a huge covid no no...they are really taking chances

Reactions: 14
Exactly! She needs PT or OT for her core bc once you lose that its all downhill, also not to mention everything else you wrote, I think its perfectly human nature for us viewers to notice and watch for any serious weight gain on Abbie that's why I was noticing weight gain on "someone else's chilld' .....I'm telling ya some people on here are looking for things to poke at
Don't misquote or misinterpreted what I said. And if ya wanna give it a go feel free to dm me. Never once said a thing about folks speaking of or noticing general changes. But wondered to a specific wording and if it was fueled by a personal experience.

And I have never "looked for things to poke at" and show respect whether I agree or not.

Bit of misunderstanding of text here I think.

But ye they all eat like garbage. Youth can only forgive so much. Eventually snack, donuts, cereal, etc. will start adding up. So many meds just fuel it also. Sad when you think she enjoys raw veg and such. They could easily provide healthy options.

I still cannot believe they are going to have a house full of people, that's a huge covid no no...they are really taking chances
Even worse having this kids from Isaiahs school when one of the floormates tested positive. Maybe they are hoping for the vlog content.

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion
Big P Is selling all she cAn as Asa views go down the pan.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Um... ya didn't miss an obvious observation. But to say the reason to play close attention to it is obvious? The statement was "i pay close attention for obvious reasons " indicated a personal investment or some connection with your own experience. Why I asked if I missed something in a previous comment that you made specifically.

Was kinda vague. And I respect opinions whether I agree or not. Or even if they appear needlessly aggressive.
I apologize if I took it wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Saw this and thought of Piggy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Someone else posted this but....

This is literally open exploitation... does this thing (not calling her a woman, mother, or even human because she is none if them) have any genuine love or compassion for her own child?

Purely using her to make money... and openly... this post just made me feel sick... and angry.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Someone tell me why TF Sandy is closed in her cage (which is now in the family room) while they are all home and right there with her???? She looks sad. I feel awful.
Because they are complete assholes. Ass also said that she eats all the beds that they have got for her. Well guess what dumbass, if you didn't keep her locked up in her cage all the time and took her out and gave her some exercise maybe she would stop doing that. Sandy needs exercise and interaction to keep her mind busy and to wear her out so when she does go in the cage she is calm and ready to sleep. I have a friend that has a dog that is about 3 years old now and if they do not take her for a walk in the mornings and in the evenings, he will chew pillows, blankets, and even the carpet. Also they need to put a blanket in there for her until they get the hammock bed that Ass was talking about. Poor little girl. I feel sorry for her more everyday.

I'm the only one who suggested anything on this particular thread. And you're not even considering mine again?????
It was posted early and may have been missed. I know you said you knew you were posting it early and would repost it once it got to the time to do that. So why not just repost it and let's all vote. We have so many people here and more new members coming aboard all the time that things do get missed. I loved your suggestion and was just waiting on the repost to vote on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Sunday edition of Screenshots and Sarcasm. What day is the vlog going to cover?

I will admit,, I didn't pay attention to his waxing poetic about housework and the dog holes in the backyard. Seiously, if Sandy is digging holes, it is because she is bored as tit, you idiot! Instead of spending money on landscaping rocks, take some of the poop and bury it when you refill the holes. I know, it means you need to pick up yard waste. (Do Summer a favor, so she doesn't have to smell it.) But it is an effective and cheap way to stop your dog from digging.

Looks like it was a rough day at school for Abbie.
View attachment 296665
Holy tit! I think we have found quite a bit of Cilly's purchases. How much of it actually gets used more than once?
View attachment 296666
They have one less adult living there, and it looks like all of the clothes are on top of the washer and dryer! Wow! Of course Abbie is seen tapping for a snack. She is even seen opening cabinets while Ass talked to himself and Cilly went about her business, oblivious as usual.
View attachment 296667
Ah, it is Cilly's turn for the "know-it-all" speech about doing good. Crazy Nanny's church has a clothing closet, and good plus size clothing is hard to find. Oh look, she even has BRAND NEW WITH TAGS in the pile to give away. Yet she only spends the bare minimum and on sale for her daughter. 🤬
View attachment 296668
#FreeSandy (no wonder she is digging holes in the backyard!l
View attachment 296669
Summer is winding Abbie up, again. Boundaries woman! Holy crap, more laundry.
View attachment 296670
The last thing Abbie needs is a donut pillow, but I am pretty sure Cilly put it back. I didn't see it in the cart later. Of course they send Summer with Abbie to listen to music. Cilly has $$$ burning a hole in her wallet.
View attachment 296671
I see he tried to get a "funny" picture of Abbie. She bailed as soon as possible. I don't blame her. She is 15, and you are embarrassing her.
View attachment 296672
So glad to see that you are ignoring a pandemic and bought candy for Trick or Treating. Did Cilly insist on the second bag for Abbie or herself. Of course, Ass decided to argue his point in public. As if he was going to win the argument.
View attachment 296674
Seriously? Ass you are in a public Target, yet you have to set up your ever present camera for footage. I hope the checkout employee gave you funny looks. I spy two blow up mattresses. Oh joy. What a way to welcome Isaiah's friends to the tit show! I wonder where they will sleep.
View attachment 296673
I know they say you can't get out of Target with only your list, but even Abbie looks sick of your tit.
View attachment 296675
Why do three adults need that many shoes? Also, I don't see Cilly's dress up shoes, so I wonder how many more pairs she has upstairs. I doubt it will stay that way for long. They are too lazy.
View attachment 296676
Well, they certainly have zero need for cleaners, paper towels and toilet paper. Who really uses those products to clean your house?
View attachment 296677
Raise your hand if you were hoping that Abbie would throw the camera? I see they had inappropriate Summer and Ass following her. Abbie didn't seem terribly interested in vlogging. Man am I nauseous after that footage.
View attachment 296678
How can anyone have that much laundry?? WTF do they do it once a month?? Good Lord! I must admit I am a shoe ho! I have so many pairs of shoes that I have to store them in boxes lol I can't get over all that laundry though! LAZY PEOPLE!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Someone else posted this but....

This is literally open exploitation... does this thing (not calling her a woman, mother, or even human because she is none if them) have any genuine love or compassion for her own child?

Purely using her to make money... and openly... this post just made me feel sick... and angry.
P knows that using Abbie will get more views, clicks, and ultimately $$$. Does she have any decency, love, or compassion toward her daughter?? It would appear the answer is no. This really speaks to her character. We know how cold and detached she is from Abbie. Doesn't really seem to have a true parent-child bond with her. It's upsetting and infuriating, but not all that surprising. In my opinion.

Then, you add on the fact that whenever someone asks P about using Abbie - she completely denies it and claims she's done all of this on her own. Uh huh... Sure you have.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is my daughter “crate trained” puppy. I think he’ll end up as big as my Pyrenees who rules my house. Well, until the cat shows up.
#freesandy
My dog was crate trained as a puppy (Schnauzer) for nighttime sleeping and when leaving the house. I would love for her to sleep in the bed with me but she jumps down, wonders around, scratches under the bed, so I have a night time crate which she walks right into for sleeping. During the day she's out. The Ass family is probably afraid Sandy might tear up the nasty couch cushions while they're gone.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.