Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THREAD SUGGESTION
As covid numbers soar, Florida Man invites the whole floor

FYI - I already had 12 votes on page 38. I would like some more votes though because I'm a greedy little pig.🤪🐷🐮🙏🍹

This is my daughter “crate trained” puppy. I think he’ll end up as big as my Pyrenees who rules my house. Well, until the cat shows up.
#freesandy
I had a chihuahua, and anyone who owns one knows that they demand to sleep on the bed under the covers. I never crate trained her, but I did fence her in during the day when I was training her, only if I wasn't there, or when I was potty training her, or when I needed a break and I was busy cleaning the house. Other than that she had full access to the house. She had a lot of exercise too. She loved to play fetch, love to go to the dog park, long walks at least 30 minutes at least two times a day. Loved to run off leash a big open field. And constantly played with toys.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
My dog was crate trained as a puppy (Schnauzer) for nighttime sleeping and when leaving the house. I would love for her to sleep in the bed with me but she jumps down, wonders around, scratches under the bed, so I have a night time crate which she walks right into for sleeping. During the day she's out. The Ass family is probably afraid Sandy might tear up the nasty couch cushions while they're gone.
They're too lazy to properly train her so, their solution to this is to have her in the crate every time they leave the house and overnight when they're asleep. Also, not training her from the time they got her when she was little means she's building up bad habits that will be harder to break as she gets older. One of those bad habits being when she growls at people. A&P laugh when she does it and think she's being playful and cute. Allowing it to go unchecked is just asking for trouble in the future.

Notice Maverick is allowed to roam freely because he's trained. Trained by other ppl before coming to the Maassive household.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
$48.00 for a 10 ounce candle??
LMAO I'd rather get my candles at Bath & Body Works

I guess the Priscilla hair tie is easy to sell if you have Abbie as a daughter. By the way I could probably get the similar effect from getting a scarf and scrunchie at the Dollar Tree for a dollar. And it would only cost me $2 + tax.
20201102_094159.jpg

Dang, people will do anything to support this lady.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
How can anyone have that much laundry?? WTF do they do it once a month?? Good Lord! I must admit I am a shoe ho! I have so many pairs of shoes that I have to store them in boxes lol I can't get over all that laundry though! LAZY PEOPLE!!
Yes, for 2 people that stay home to work their laundry should not pile up to that much before being done. It is ridiculous. If they let that much laundry pile up what other housework are they putting off? Floors being cleaned? We see Abbie's dirty feet all the time. Master bedroom being cleaned? She set up the new studio in formal living room so she wouldn't have to clean bedroom when she wanted to do a live. Abbie's bedroom? we see her stuff on the floor and bed not being made all the time.

Also why does Abbie need a lacy bra?

laundrypile.png
laundrypile.png
abbiebra.png

Reactions: 8
They're too lazy to properly train her so, their solution to this is to have her in the crate every time they leave the house and overnight when they're asleep. Also, not training her from the time they got her when she was little means she's building up bad habits that will be harder to break as she gets older. One of those bad habits being when she growls at people. A&P laugh when she does it and think she's being playful and cute. Allowing it to go unchecked is just asking for trouble in the future.

Notice Maverick is allowed to roam freely because he's trained. Trained by other ppl before coming to the Maassive household.
Yep! And many times Sandy is even in the cage when they're home!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Someone else posted this but....

This is literally open exploitation... does this thing (not calling her a woman, mother, or even human because she is none if them) have any genuine love or compassion for her own child?

Purely using her to make money... and openly... this post just made me feel sick... and angry.
Also what happened to "Abbie is a typical teen?" Teens typically use normal, grown-up makeup...not stuff marketed for kids. But if it can help P make a sale, then Abbie's just a little kid.

Reactions: 12
Ok the thought of certain parts of Piggy being dewy....🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮
Yup unfortunately my mind went there...🍷is where I'll be
Did she really say she put something in her butt???? 😄 obviously, she shoulf
I was really hoping the Pig would tie a four person innertube on her ass and recreate the scene from the roley poley rapids as a costume. Now THAT deand meltdowns could stem from toothache, stomach ache, eye strain, headache or whatever and it'd be impossible to tell.

I feel so sorry for her.
Maybe putting pictures of various body parts on her I pad she could be use to indicate something is wrong. Stomacjhi hff g6 ismmm?mmmx+
Yes full lockdown starts on guy fawkes night but we have been observing the rules since this all started and have been extremely cautious, unlike the Maassive’s who couldn’t give a tit. I am longing to hold my grandchildren but I am not a selfish hole like these bloody clowns.
What is guy fawkes night? Just wondering because I've never heard of it before being in the USA. 😊

Reactions: 5
What a joke. Abbie "vlogging" was her holding a camera upside down and groaning and a honk or 2

But the humpers believe it

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Yes, for 2 people that stay home to work their laundry should not pile up to that much before being done. It is ridiculous. If they let that much laundry pile up what other housework are they putting off? Floors being cleaned? We see Abbie's dirty feet all the time. Master bedroom being cleaned? She set up the new studio in formal living room so she wouldn't have to clean bedroom when she wanted to do a live. Abbie's bedroom? we see her stuff on the floor and bed not being made all the time.

View attachment 297059View attachment 297059View attachment 297060
I noticed in the pictures they seem to be folded. I don't think they're dirty clothes. They just need to be put away. Maybe it's that they were working on them that day because they knew the kids were coming from the university and don't want themselves to look like they live in a pig pen.
As a member of the IBTC, I can tell you that we can find lacy bras sometimes. It's not easy. Honestly didn't notice.

What a joke. Abbie "vlogging" was her holding a camera upside down and groaning and a honk or 2

But the humpers believe it
I think this Wackadoo wanted Abbie cam back, he was the one who suggesting it for a while.
20201102_105012.jpg

I guess that's a true or definition of content for these people, they must get wet when they see her get dropped off at school everyday. Can you imagine some wacko actually watching these videos for weird things like this, I hate to see what's on their hard drives. They must have really weird fetishes. Because normal people would not find this exciting.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
I noticed in the pictures they seem to be folded. I don't think they're dirty clothes. They just need to be put away. Maybe it's that they were working on them that day because they knew the kids were coming from the university and don't want themselves to look like they live in a pig pen.
As a member of the IBTC, I can tell you that we can find lacy bras sometimes. It's not easy. Honestly didn't notice.
That's a crap load of laundry, clean or dirty. I hate laundry... but I do it when there is a full load... not 20 loads. That's nuts. There's 4 people in my house and all of us don't have that much to wash at the end of the week (including towels... and my husband showers twice a day.) Boggles the mind honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Agree Summer is just so annoying! The best friend tit is ridiculous, she treats Abbie like a toddler and is always tickling, pinching, hugging, and horse playing with her. Being silly and having fun sometimes would be fine, but she wouldn’t be doing all that tit with one of her typical friends. I have never seen her ever in a moment being an Adult with Abbie. If anything I believe Pigface thinks of Summer as her best friend, P is also immature. There is no way she will be good in the job field. I just find her always with that family strange.
With Piggy wanting to buy 2 bags of candy and Asshole saying no, he may be noticing the weight she is putting on and knowing that she wanted the candy for herself! They all need to take a step back and look in the mirror they are all packing it on.
Abbie look pitiful with that costume, Pig should have used the money she spent on her costume on Abbie. She didn’t need to dress up, and yes I know adults dress up all the time. Pig had to dress up because she really thinks in her sick mind she is young, hip, and fun. Asshole too. They are the Coolest Parents 🤮🤮
Lastly, I would have never let Isiahs friends come to my house for the weekend, with their whole dorm floor being affected with Covid! That just shows us they honestly don’t think of Abbies well being at all.
I really hope that she doesn’t get sick, she will go thru hell they will have to keep her sedated the whole time SMH....Can we just imagine the pity party they would have? And they would only have theirselves to blame!!! Trash People!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have a sneaky suspicion that this new MLM might be her own creation. Why would a top seller of Slimelife join a no name company on the first day of launch. Oh, and they just happen to have two pieces named Pricilla and Abigail? Their page and lack of information to be found online, (including their own site) is pretty shady to me. I checked out their facebook page and found at least one person that was sharing the links was Slimelifer. I would like to see their business license and income disclosure statements.
Anyway, my first post. Back to lurking.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How can anyone have that much laundry?? WTF do they do it once a month?? Good Lord! I must admit I am a shoe ho! I have so many pairs of shoes that I have to store them in boxes lol I can't get over all that laundry though! LAZY PEOPLE!!

[/They let it pile up to gigantic size and then fold it up, I know their clothes have to be full of wrinkles. Why not just hang it up when the dryer stops, Oh wait, they are to busy for that, and of course Pris is a princess . I have noticed a lot of times Abbie's clothes look wrinkled but I'm sure Pris makes sure she has clothes that look nice whether her daughter does or not. This is all they are worried about 💰 except Asa he likes the money but he also likes to be praised for all the things he does. I think secretly he loves the fact that Abbie dislikes her mom and only responds well to him because that means he will get the praise for being the better parent, He really wants Pris family's approval because he asked them , "Did I do well when they bought that house," He likes alot of praise and Pris likes alot of money.

Reactions: 5
I have a sneaky suspicion that this new MLM might be her own creation. Why would a top seller of Slimelife join a no name company on the first day of launch. Oh, and they just happen to have two pieces named Pricilla and Abigail? Their page and lack of information to be found online, (including their own site) is pretty shady to me. I checked out their facebook page and found at least one person that was sharing the links was Slimelifer. I would like to see their business license and income disclosure statements.
Anyway, my first post. Back to lurking.
Ten19.shop is not a MLM. But it is pretty telling that something must be up if she is having to add another side hustle.

Guess what we will be seeing a lot of this week. Can't wait to see how they spin this visit.

• Sick
  • Angry

View attachment 297059View attachment 297059View attachment 297060
I’m too lazy to do laundry but I get it done. This latest drug they gave me makes it impossible to stand too long. My oldest son washes and dries and I fold and make the rest of the kids put it away. I do manage to get upstairs at night and I make sure their rooms are clean. Not uncluttered but honestly clean.

• Heart
I see that now. They only offer affiliate. My bad.
No worries. It is an easy assumption to make. The lady who created it has been involved in quite a few MLMs. They seem to be trying to squeeze every penny they can out of Abbie's likeness.

May I ask what brought you here to the dark side?

Reactions: 8
THREAD SUGGESTION
As covid numbers soar, Florida Man invites the whole floor

FYI - I already had 12 votes on page 38. I would like some more votes though because I'm a greedy little pig.🤪🐷🐮🙏🍹

I had a chihuahua, and anyone who owns one knows that they demand to sleep on the bed under the covers. I never crate trained her, but I did fence her in during the day when I was training her, only if I wasn't there, or when I was potty training her, or when I needed a break and I was busy cleaning the house. Other than that she had full access to the house. She had a lot of exercise too. She loved to play fetch, love to go to the dog park, long walks at least 30 minutes at least two times a day. Loved to run off leash a big open field. And constantly played with toys.
You had me at Florida Man! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.