Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You made me think about something. Priscilla is always getting her hair and nails done, but she doesn’t even take her daughter to get a trim for 3 years? Abbie’s hair is constantly in her face or wild. Why wouldn’t they keep it cut?

Reactions: 23
You made me think about something. Priscilla is always getting her hair and nails done, but she doesn’t even take her daughter to get a trim for 3 years? Abbie’s hair is constantly in her face or wild. Why wouldn’t they keep it cut?
Because they are lazy! Even Asa went to a men’s boutique/barber type shop and got his done, every few weeks...
I think it is something they just put off until someone questions them or they decide that it is something that they want to even attempt again... This is sadly not the way you do it.. Abbie makes the money for the family. She should have been the one with standing salon appointments, to get her hair done..
Sadly, Asa and Priscilla just see her as the piggy bank and only entertain the idea of difficult parenting, when they just have to, that or they got a heads up that DFS is making another visit to their home soon?
It makes me sick because for Priscilla to keep up her hair and nails, easily costs $100-150/month, on the very cheap end... Yet, Abbie goes 2 years without a haircut? They make me

Reactions: 23
She minds better for Asa, remember?

Reactions: 13
Obviously can't speak for Abby, or hell anyone really, but as someone with an extreme sensitivity to light... there could be a lot more going on than just looking st lights just because. Some lights can make me physically ill... other times lights actually move/wave in the air. It really sucks. I can't even look at bright neon colors without feeling overcome with nausea. Even thinking someone could experience anything close but having no way if expressing it terrible. Can't say that is or is not happening but it is a common thing with autism.

Either way I doubt Abby looks at a light to blond herself....

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
There's nothing that will prefomirackes in 3 uses... being allowed to make blatant false claims.... nuts.... I can't find the words.... crap like that .... argh

Random thought.... Wonder if they chose this salon because they knew Ab would have issues. They could film it, go through the pretend motions of a hair cut for content. then complain to not have to pay for any of it knowing it would never actually happen.

It's late and my conspiracy theorists is coming out lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Watching her video. Her overpriced oil helps her shtresh marks. Fabulush.

Reactions: 10
weight loss stalled a year ago. The last truthful weight loss update she had was 100 pounds down November 2019. Since then she’s been spent in the narrative that she’s Lost an extra 5 pounds. however those are lies. Which are proven by there before and after pictures. And now she looks almost as big as the before pictures.

Reactions: 15
Ok I had a long paragraph written about how I want to cut them some slack because most 15 year olds get to style their hair with little to no involvement from parents. That was my initial point but then I realized 3 years ago Abbie was 12. 13 and 14 year olds are usually still under the guidance of their parents. It frustrates me because I have a feeling they neglect Abbies hygiene and personal needs. They don’t teach her anything but feed her donuts all day.

Reactions: 22
It’s concerning when someone is willing to go under anesthesia to have an internal organ operated on (mine was cancer!...I had no choice!) & then continue to eat eat eat! She risked her life & for what? She’s the reason why ins. co’s don’t want to pay (much) for it. Assa also enables her. And remember her hospital vlog where she was so bloated & uncomfortable! I can’t believe she tried to justify her weight gain with coffee. Yeah, probably mega 48 oz. of coffee daily!

I get extreme sensitivity to light from possible Lupus flares & immediately squint just opening the fridge. Abbie seems attracted to light. She most certainly is seeing things/enjoys the hallucinations, whatever. She gets over stimulated & sensory overload, but nothing that indicates it’s visually painful. So she could most definitely be using the lights to distract her brain from the task at hand.

That’s EXACTLY what the hair stylist thought! Maybe she’ll find us.

Sun crap shampoo! No wonder why Ab’s hair looks so orange!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Watching her video. Her overpriced oil helps her shtresh marks. Fabulush.
Surely these types of claims that she makes regarding these products would come under some form of trading standards act... as misleading advertising.
I'm not in the US so have no idea of the legality of her BS claims.
But lets be honest nothing she uses is working for her !!!!

Reactions: 22
I'm confused by this.
That's the button to press whenever the Maass's feed us another one of their lies. Like the latest Abby's non haircut,I put that there not realizing that it looked like I meant it for a Tattler's comment, so sorry for the confusion.

Reactions: 9
Priscilla still could've/should've gone in with them...Abbie and Asa. Just my opinion.
Most places only allow 1 person Due to covid. They even tried to make me send my 4 year old in without any adults.

Reactions: 10
Maybe Pig lost (only) 105 pounds, but her face in the LIVE shows she gained a lot back. Her face is getting huge. She really needs to see a therapist because she has serious mental health issues. If Pig would've actually lost the weight she would've been talking her WLS all up.
****sidenote**** HELP!!! I don't see #57 when I get on anymore. I have to go to a comment I made using that little bell at the top and push on a comment that someone else commented on that takes me to #57. Anyone know what happened?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.