Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Dunkins in my town all also have Baskin Robbins inside. I stop there for ice cream.
Dunkin and Baskin Robbins are owned by the same company. They are looking to sell to the parent company of Arby's, Sonic and a few others.
As for sponsorship fat fucking chance. The reasons are in a previous thread and Sempre bella listed a few in this thread

Reactions: 13
Abbie looks so sad in that last screen shot. Either these idiot parents are insanely ignorant or they just do not fucking care.

Reactions: 16
@Sweetums maybe they do.
They say "no bob cut no bangs" cuz well that's looking "special needs".
Apparently there are IDD girls out there with this type of hair cut because someone cared enough about them to keep them looking well groomed and their hair out of their face, eyes and mouths.
saw these girls and immediately was reminded that Abbie IS IDD but she will let her look disheveled and homeless before ever thinking about what might be best for Abbie.
It's all about . 100%.
It does not occur to that looking like a street urchin makes Abbie look more "special needs".
That is, if you had to pick a certain look for "special needs".
They're ignorant, self centered hambeasts.
IMO.

Reactions: 27
I couldn't agree more. Her sensory needs are always the least of their priorities. A simple pair of sunglasses, headphones with a playlist running and stim toys would save the day

Reactions: 17
You can definitely tell that she regressed a lot from this vlog. The last time that she got a haircut (I'm going to have to find that vlog) she was not jerking her head around and acting this way. And I'm pretty sure (maybe it was cut out from the last time) that she had a haircut Assa didn't need to pry her with edible reinforcements as much.

Reactions: 9
I am absolutely speechless about this vlog....wait no I’m not... ok so the “mom” (and I use that term loosely) doesn’t go with her special needs daughter to get a haircut and she’s the “beauty guru”? She’s a lazy slob who can’t be bothered, I would almost guarantee u she never wanted Abbie, and she looks at Asa like you wanted it here u go. It truly disgusts me. its like saying I can go with summer to get all the things done but sure as hell can‘t deal with that one. The looks she gives Abbie makes my heart hurt. She doesn’t even like her much less love her.

Reactions: 37
That was the biggest non-haircut I’ve ever seen. I felt bad for Abbie all the way around. Instead of dragging Abbie in that salon, Asa should have checked it (without Abbie) first. Better yet, as previously said...have Summer trim it. Summer knows how to do hair. Useless stress for this innocent girl. Plus I felt bad for her with the puddle. You can tell how upset she was when she was back in the car. And P. acted like she really didn’t care, as long as it wasn’t a bob,

Reactions: 22
When Abbie first got her bob in 2017, Assa literally made a video with five things you can do to make it easier for an autistic child to get a haircut.
There are three haircuts over the span of the vlogs (the last one two years ago, Asshat, not three) in two different salons. I wonder why they didn't go back to the one that cut her hair last time?

Reactions: 12
Priscilla cares too much about appearances. The long hair would be pretty if it was kept combed and out of her face, but does Abbie enjoy spending a lot of time having her hair fussed with? Same way that Ab's bedroom is very pretty but designed mostly with P in mind.
It is sad if they are against her looking special needs, as though there is something very wrong with a very big part of who Abbie is. She IS special needs...and I've still never heard even Asa use the term "IDD" (as opposed to global delay or developmental delay or other words that imply her condition is temporary). I don't watch most vlogs, so I could be wrong.

Reactions: 16
Asa is a real class act, criticizing the salon openly in front of the stylists because the ceilings aren’t fitting for Abbie. Maybe her stupid parents should have researched the place beforehand so they would’ve known that the ceilings would make Abbie uncomfortable!

Reactions: 27
Because it wasn’t in the “swanky” neighborhood. I heard Asa say something about Riverside.

Reactions: 11

Reactions: 10
Wishing you well and a speedy rehab!

Reactions: 5
Exactly!
Just a google search and a look at the salon website photos would have been a good idea.
But they are ignorant. They are self absorbed. They can't be bothered. After all, this was for Abbie, not .
I guarantee you that Google's everything that has to do with herself.
Abbie is always an afterthought. She's used for income and the travel wishes of the hambeasts.
I never will understand why we are the only ones who see this!!!

Reactions: 24
yup, that wasn't even a trim, we're not seeing what really happened..

Press the button, I believe you are 100% spot on!

Reactions: 11
I somehow think it's wrong to say that someone looks special needs. There's no look to someone who has autism. It's not like having Down Syndrome where it's pretty obvious. Look at Braylee for example she just got a shortcut and I doubt anyone would think that she was special needs if she was out in public.

This video was from a vlog they had a month ago, Braylee just got a haircut short. She doesn't look special needs to me. Autistic girl"s haircut day - from the wee family

I feel bad that poor Kaitlyn has nobody to help her with childcare as she alluded to in a recent vlog, and The Mass’s have more than they need.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.