Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
The Brits on here know what I mean 😉
This is nothing against our British tattlers but the "reality" show contestants in the Uk can become stars and he made the rounds of various shows and won celebrity big brother.
Funny thing when you say the accent....my brother in law use to call me to yell at the kids if my sister wasn't around. They would just burst out laughing because of his very proper accent. His father had cockney accent. My niece hasn't picked up a noticeable accent even though she's lives there 21 years
That’s funny!

Reactions: 4

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Question for those of you who use respite. Specifically in Florida.
Are there rules that a caregiver cannot work with clients in an ABA Therapist capacity?
It seems that there should be since taxpayers pay for the ABA Therapy and the respite.
Thanks for any information you have regarding this.

Maidengirl

VIP Member
So this idiot is wearing a mask on his freaking porch, but wont wear one when:
Brandy comes over
Drop off/pick up of Abbie
Drive thru windows
Hanging around Boone with Isaiah and his friends
Etc etc.
Apparently, he is showing off the mask that came with the flag. Cilla mentioned it in the comments.

• Haha

MaidenX

VIP Member
Hey Maiden, I had googled that the last time you mentioned it & can relate. I’ve also had 2 bouts in 9 mos. of what the ophthalmologist called ocular migraines. I’ve had times of light sensitivity as well, more so after age 40. Enough that I questioned MS. I might have Lupus & w/ other rheumy health stuff, possibly just different bouts of inflammation for me. It’s too bad your condition isn’t recognized by eye dr’s...at least I think that’s what I read. I have Fibro too, so most of the time I’m weary of talking to Dr’s because I never know their stance on things.

Nope! Ppl know they can’t bash politicians here. This is breaking news. It’ll dissipate. Cucumber said it all. I support my pres.
Oh it is recognized by eye doctors. Or at least all I have ever seen. Just there is nothing to do about it. There are special glasses that are not covered by insurance and are pretty expensive. And last I checked you can only get them in certain places.

So you are just stuck managing symptoms.

Which sucks if you are like Ab and can't say "hey this light is bothering me. My head hurts, vision wavering, feel nauseous, getting anxious/agitated, or any other possible effect." And can't be diagnosed with hundreds of other things in general.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
No worries and yes, Medicaid would totally not be on board with having respite workers teach Abbie anything. That is one of the rules that Medicaid specifically told us, was that our respite worker was to never teach during their care time..
Now, we have in-home skill building, it is done by usually the respite workers, is separately billed though, only is allowed for a total of 6 months, per life time (so you have to know your child is ready and needing it) and it is given 10 hours a month. It specifically goes over life skills but the child also has to be at a certain function level and cognitive level, to qualify. In our state, Abbie would not be able to receive in-home skill building.. I have a younger son, way more functional that Abbie but doesn’t qualify for in-home skill building..
I can say, if Medicaid was to look into their billing, they better have all their “I”’s dotted and “t”’s crossed. If not, Priscilla could be charged with fraud and they would decide if Abbie could end up loosing her Medicaid waiver permanently. If someone was to specifically know the dates the art was made and then turned in the selling of that art, it could really get them into trouble too... That is a huge no-no. My daughter makes art and sells some at local sells (nothing big or huge, barely even covers her buying her lunch but it gives her joy) and our case manager made sure that my daughter and myself, knew she couldn’t work on it, when her respite worker was around and her worker cannot take her to the sells...
It doesn’t take much and Medicaid could be looking at it. They do keep up with what people post online..
You know what's UP!
Thanks so much!
😁

• Heart

derr1117

VIP Member
Omg that sour cream.... I would die.... they should at least get less fat sour cream. No one needs all that fat!!!! But...kEtO. Idiots! We make some damn good chili here in The Cincinnati area. Cincy chili is not like most, no beans.. but cinnamon and chocolate. It’s so tasty! And chili spaghetti (3 way, can be 4 way with onions or something or a 5 way with more, but I only get a 3 way!) And cheese coneys! And skyline chili dip is the best dip... skyline chili with cream cheese, eaten with Fritos or tortilla chips.
I miss skyline chili

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
Wow. You managed to get a copy of their rental agreement at their last house? You must have connections because rental agreements are not public record.
The house they are currently in, is their first home purchase.
There are only 2 names listed on the Deed of Trust, ie: the mortgage. Assas and 🐖.
Nobody cosigned.
This document is public record on the website for real estate transactions, in Duval County, Florida.
I'm interested in hearing more about the cosigning information you stated that you had. 😁
Would it be public information if there is an option to buy the property? Wouldn't that be recorded?

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
Oh it is recognized by eye doctors. Or at least all I have ever seen. Just there is nothing to do about it. There are special glasses that are not covered by insurance and are pretty expensive. And last I checked you can only get them in certain places.

So you are just stuck managing symptoms.

Which sucks if you are like Ab and can't say "hey this light is bothering me. My head hurts, vision wavering, feel nauseous, getting anxious/agitated, or any other possible effect." And can't be diagnosed with hundreds of other things in general.
I just had a sudden thought..could that possibly be why Abie got dizzy in the kitchen several moths/threads ago?? :(

cathy77533

Chatty Member
My mom lives in Norwood and I keep checking. They’re in the yellow zone. I’m still apprehensive about coming for a visit anytime soon
I get it, I wouldn't attempt to travel now! This is all new as of yesterday! I can't imagine what is going to happen during Flu season along with covid! Stay safe!!

derr1117

VIP Member
They can care less about Covid!! Here in Boston,on our news this morning Boston is in the Red Zone, 29 and under,lots of covid cases and a lot of other Cities in the Red Zone! It's scary! They don't care!
My mom lives in Norwood and I keep checking. They’re in the yellow zone. I’m still apprehensive about coming for a visit anytime soon

• Sad

MaidenX

VIP Member
So we have had three thread title suggestions. There is this one:
"Fathering Autism #54: Cilla loves her cheese, but what about her goddamn knees?" (From @Catseverywhere. 9 votes)
Or
"Fathering Autism #54: We lie. We scam. We exploit Abbie and everything we can” (From @Hotographer512 and @derr11 with 30 votes)

And this one from the last thread that got the most votes:
"Fathering Autism #54: Swollen knees, red rehab trees. Humpers send money please." (From @Em34, and had to be shortened. Unsure of the # of votes.)

I will create a new thread at 10 pm EST with the most vote getter.
For sure like hot/ders one

Reactions: 3

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
And which one doesn't belong 🐷 although way to Photoshop .......but seriously I wonder if they all pull the shady shit she does like telling their potential customers that it helps with hair loss and rosacea .I have rosacea and that wax crap would destroy my face in 2 seconds flat and she has a fan base that buys this shit cause it's abbies mom .It's just disgusting and she should be called out on her fucking lies .
I have Rosacea too...

Reactions: 3