Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Enigmata

The Urban Dictionary called it Cockney Rhyming slang. I just can't wrap my head around how bin lids = kids other than the ids....lol,,

Oh, I see you are explaining to Enigmata that it means cats.....Urban Dictionary got that one wrong!
Cockney rhyming slang literally is just that - rhyming - Stripe was explaining another meaning which I'd not heard and where I live was traditionally Lancashire. Amazing how dialect changes so much area to area.

I don't know a lot about areas of the US but I am getting the impression that the area around App State is very different from Florida. I think I missed why Isaiah chose that particular college (used to watch the blogs occasionally if they showed up on my Facebook but not religiously).

Reactions: 5

Kermy

VIP Member
I watch a show on Mtv- "The Challenge". The past few seasons they have been adding UK reality stars. There are two I love, no idea what they did in the UK, but I love listening to them talk and get angry. Kyle Christie and Stephen Bear. I love their voices!! And also easy on the eyes I must say lol
Hasn't Stephen Bear had his 15 minutes yet🤢

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
Oh for sure! And you can bet your sweet bippy that Ass was steering her back into the kitchen every time Abbie tried to leave.
But why would he do that if she didn't look happy/enjoy it?! It's the same as Summer blocking her path when she wanted to leave the kitchen ages ago and making her spin and dance :(

• Sad

lillibb

VIP Member
View attachment 265458
Little does Diana know that the comment section will always be one-dimensional due to the fact that Pig and Arse delete anything that does not praise them! Ugh! 🙄
Their own comments count in the comment count...then answering the leghumpers and the normal people.

CIlla! You've lost so much weight! How did you do it?

"I had Assa stand on the island to take my picture!"

View attachment 265467
Is that raspberries on that sharkcootie plate, I don't think I've ever seen that before.

• Haha

Veevee

Seems like I only catch the last 2-3 pages before a new thread is made these days. I don’t mind which one is put up. Does anyone else “really” object to just letting the thread starter choose what they like? Eeks. Don’t mean to ruffle feathers. I agree that the threads go fast here. FA is very popular here!

And I must’ve missed the Phart posts. I’m a bit surprised to hear that. So assuming she’s here under another name. Give me a heart if you’re Phart. hahahaa Now that’s a rhyme for ya!
Who is Pharr? I'm so confused

• Heart

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
It really could be. Random example I went to the grocery store Wednesday. By the time I was done I was dizzy and getting nauseous. I had my husband checkout so I could go sit in the truck. I really have a time limit in fluorescent lighting or bright lights before I start feeling sick or become agitated. Needless to say I hate shopping lol. A lot of times I see Ab acting and reacting to bright lights and indoor lighting a lot like I do (Or would if I didn't have the filter of social acceptance)
So then do you think that would explain why she stares up at the ceilings at sports games and at shops all the time?? (You know what I'm referring to, right, about how Assface would always comment on how she looked up at the ceilings, etc) ?

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Skyline or Goldstar are definitely an acquired taste. Ive lived in Ohio my entire life and ugh...it is nasty. I know a few die hard supporters but not many.

sachairiah

They have created sorority teams to compete with each other. I am not even sure she did actually ride that Peloton for her part. I am guessing she didn't want to fly away with her bat wings if she just used her hand weights like the other.
I wanted to ask you something, if you don't mind! We don't really have sorority culture here, and what I do know about it is only from movies. It's never looked... healthy, to me (no offense!)

What is offensive about LL taking sorority life? What is it actually like? Thank you so much, I'm really interested!

I really hate her
She makes me so angry!! No empathy or common sense

(How excited are you for the Halloween update on animal crossing??)

lillibb

VIP Member
bougie
noun
MEDICINE

1. a thin, flexible surgical instrument for exploring or dilating a passage of the body.
  2. Boujee is French slang word that is an abbreviation of the word 'bourgeoisie.' bour·geoi·sie ˌbo͝orZHwäˈzē noun noun: bourgeoisie; plural noun: bourgeoisies

Genomefan

I think Cilla did, because in the Vlog with the s'mores at 10:50 you can hear her say to the blonde girl sitting next to her "you can just come and then go back and take another nap" And the girl responds "You know I'm gonna do that because that's what I do on holiday" Then Cilla says "You don't have to get dressed up or anything" and at that point she realizes the camera is on her.

Take a listen at around the 10:50 mark.

Thanks for clearing that up. I slept through most of the s’mores stuff I guess.

• Haha

Purple Ruby

Chatty Member
This is the real P .. without the high up angle, open mouth, crazy eyes.. photo shop and lights. I wonder how many times a day Abbie sees that look?
I didn't mean to laugh at the last part of your comment, I only got as far as the description of P.

Reactions: 4