Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
They say actions speak louder than words. The way P treats Abbie just shows she hasn't accepted anything about her.

I almost wonder if P was ready to make it on her own, with mommies help, and then ass came back. They "work things out" and then Abbie comes along. Now she feels more trapped.
Yeah I was just thinking the same thing earlier..I wonder why he even bothered to come back at all?? I'd be pissed off!

Eye contact is weird for me... honestly watching what people are doing can be too. It is hard to explain but it is like processing too much at once. I have limited ability to learn by watching. I have to actually DO it. (I should add I am in no way intellectually impaired... just a hands on learner lol. ) So you really can't tell much based on whether you perceive how much attention someone is paying.

And the light thing.... I mentioned many threads ago about scotopic sensitivity syndrome. I was diagnosed after months of testing (as a teen forever ago.) Some of the way Ab acts to light makes me wonder if that couldn't be a problem. But there is no way to test for that.
What is that? (the syndrome) :)

Reactions: 1

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
I thought it was funny that P called him out about "the Asa in the comment section" LOL. It actually shows P isnt as badass as she likes to pretend. She'd rather delete the negative comments instead of engaging them.
What happened, what did she say 🤣

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
Omg that sour cream.... I would die.... they should at least get less fat sour cream. No one needs all that fat!!!! But...kEtO. Idiots! We make some damn good chili here in The Cincinnati area. Cincy chili is not like most, no beans.. but cinnamon and chocolate. It’s so tasty! And chili spaghetti (3 way, can be 4 way with onions or something or a 5 way with more, but I only get a 3 way!) And cheese coneys! And skyline chili dip is the best dip... skyline chili with cream cheese, eaten with Fritos or tortilla chips.
Oh I'm intrigued, you said cinnamon and chocolate? Do you put powdered chocolate in or chocolate chips?