Fathering Autism #54 We lie. We scam. We exploit Abbie and everything we can.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just for laughs, I'll share a dream I had last night... well, dream or nightmare, you decide. I was at a get-together with some friends and for some reason, the Maassives showed up. Abbie came over to my table and immediately started grabbing for my food. I moved the plate out of her reach and she actually started wrestling with me trying to get it. A&P did nothing, they were talking to other ppl and apparently didn't notice what Abbie was doing. Finally, other guests came to help me and Abbie was taken back to A&P.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just for laughs, I'll share a dream I had last night... well, dream or nightmare, you decide. I was at a get-together with some friends and for some reason, the Maassives showed up. Abbie came over to my table and immediately started grabbing for my food. I moved the plate out of her reach and she actually started wrestling with me trying to get it. A&P did nothing, they were talking to other ppl and apparently didn't notice what Abbie was doing. Finally, other guests came to help me and Abbie was taken back to A&P.
Was there a sharkooootery board? Did they serve pork? Inquiring minds want to know. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks ridiculous in this video.
That helmet is way to small or needs to have the padding removed out of it.. It is literally providing her no protection and would come right off, when she wrecks her scooter..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Asshat saying ppl think Florida is much worse than it is with covid and that it isn't actually that bad...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She seems a little drunk to me. Much happier than when she's on the vlogs. Just saying 😉
I just watched it. She is so drunk... I wonder if she ever wakes up and watches herself the next day and gets totally embarrassed.. I’m sorry but gosh, if I acted that way, my kids would never forgive me and I would sign myself into rehab...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Bringing this over from the previous thread
But
Does she really have that helmet on OVER the aunt bea bun
Well because this can't be said enough times........idiot
Oh yea and 3 sheets to the wind doesn't even begin to cover it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Shes wasted for sure! That chin strap is really struggling lol

Screenshot_20201004-225104_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She seems a little drunk to me. Much happier than when she's on the vlogs. Just saying 😉
I agree. I was going to mention that she has a totally different personality when she does SlimeLife Vlogs. Or, when she’s the star of the vlog. And, if it’s in the evening, more than likely a substance if some kind seems to be involved. She’s so giddy and happy go lucky with a lot of “tongue clicks”... UGGGHHH!! I hate when she does that!!!!!!!
I don’t know who annoys me more... Asshat or PrincessPig. 😤😤😤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.