Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lillibb

VIP Member
Random thought... but Ass is lucky he doesn't live here with his drone. It is legal to shoot them down here (if within 400 feet of your property boundaries.)

I don't think she cares. I have not seen her show any genuine concern or care for anyone but herself. So what benefits her is all she cares about. Not even her family factors in. Even her "love" for her children seems shallow. Its barely surface deep. P doesn't even put on a good show.

I have known enough people like her... narcissist are the worse.
She can't act. lol

Yeah, that didn't make sense to me either.
I had lunch at a new friend's house and they sprinkle over their tomato based veggie soup.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

alliecat

I have thought that, she seems to have to push her sales constantly, seven days a week, every time you see her she is on that bloody phone or on the computer “ in a boss babe meeting”. The pressure must be intense, to be on it all the time, no job is worth having to deal with it on family time or holiday time. She has started the merry go round and she can’t afford to get off, if she slips she will loose it all.
Don’t Envy her shit mortuary makeup job in the slightest and her “ sorority sisters”look like whores at a baptism.
No thank.
It reminds me of awhile back when some were using the hashtag #paidevery3hours like that was something to be proud about.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Stripe69

VIP Member
Yes it does because there was three different people, who actually put up the thread name suggestion and Em34 had the most likes. And to be honest I haven't seen the winners post.
No hate to the winning poster though, it's just a title.
Sorry what do you mean you haven’t seen the winners post

Reactions: 2

Stripe69

VIP Member
The Urban Dictionary called it Cockney Rhyming slang. I just can't wrap my head around how bin lids = kids other than the ids....lol,,

Oh, I see you are explaining to Enigmata that it means cats.....Urban Dictionary got that one wrong!
It does also mean kids in cockney rhyming slang.

Stripe69

VIP Member
Excellent recap as always, thanks Kermy ❤

Yep, something doesn't add up here. Obviously home early and clothing changed. And no further mention of the camp and no footage of the lunch Pig was doing for the camp volunteers. Something happened but what?
Whatever happened didn’t fit the rainbows and unicorns image so we won’t get to see. It.

So we have had three thread title suggestions. There is this one:
"Fathering Autism #54: Cilla loves her cheese, but what about her goddamn knees?" (From @Catseverywhere. 9 votes)
Or
"Fathering Autism #54: We lie. We scam. We exploit Abbie and everything we can” (From @Hotographer512 and @derr11 with 30 votes)

And this one from the last thread that got the most votes:
"Fathering Autism #54: Swollen knees, red rehab trees. Humpers send money please." (From @Em34, and had to be shortened. Unsure of the # of votes.)

I will create a new thread at 10 pm EST with the most vote getter.
Did you forget mine

Last edited:
  • Sad
ok ... yeah...$60k no way. not sure where you got that #.

Appalachian State University/Undergraduate tuition and fees
In-state tuition 7,409 USD, Out-of-state tuition 22,216 USD
2019 – 20
Acceptance rate: 69.5% (2019) IPEDS
Typical SAT scores: Reading and Writing 560-640, Math 540-630 (2018–19) IPEDS
Typical ACT scores: 23-28 (2018–19) IPEDS

I get sooooo uncomfortable when I have to look someone in the eye and talk. I would rather read lips. I'm also shy/introverted, social phobia and GAD. I too learn best hands on. Parts of my job its the best way to learn. I can tell you how to process a hazmat all day. Once you have to do it, most people forget what I had said before. Even with pictures of step by step what to do hanging on a wall.
Yep! Me too!

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
I have absolutely never done compliance drills with my children. There is a point that you pull aside, allow the child to calm down, and settle and then you speak with them and allow them to respond. If it goes into meltdown, you wait out the meltdown and try again... I would never, ever allow for someone to teach my child a compliance order like this. I have seen it used once, during our time in OT and they were working with another child across the room, doing ABA. You couldn’t pull my jaw down faster..
When a child is in meltdown, it is usually because they cannot express their feelings, wants, and/or needs. It can be sensory issues, cognitive impairments, etc. For one of mine, he compartmentalized it as just overload. He wanted to be left completely alone and absolutely no demands placed on him. Once cooled down, he could respond and be ready but even he sometimes didn’t know when that was but the last thing once he came out of a meltdown, was to have demands placed on him... He wanted to talk or chill for 5-10 minutes..
It doesn’t always work and sometimes we have to change plans, do something different, etc. but it is what works..
I have no words for how they have trained Abbie.. No wonder the poor girl has went downhill and needs prompting and follow through for everything. They have literally took two steps backwards, instead of advancing her behaviors through meltdowns..

It is basically when they stop what she is doing or what for a meltdown/yelling to stop and then ask her to go through the “touch your nose Abbie,” “touch your ear Abbie”, etc., and make sure she is listening and complying to their directions and orders. Then they will tell her what she has to do. If she throws another tantrum or meltdown, it starts over. It is a big thing with ABA therapy..
Yeah I 100% agree with you, I was shocked when I read that they did that (just a few posts ago)! The way you handle your kiddo's meltdowns sounds good, allowing them to feel their emotions, realising that it's because they're overloaded and it's pretty much beyond their control and they just need to have some basic comfort, not stupid ABA bs.

Reactions: 1