Fathering Autism #53 Papa Maass stop trying to be cool, you just look like an old fool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it really matter what title is used, a number would be ok for me 🙂
Yes it does because there was three different people, who actually put up the thread name suggestion and Em34 had the most likes. And to be honest I haven't seen the winners post.
No hate to the winning poster though, it's just a title.

Reactions: 9
I made a post saying that I would make a new thread in the next 10 minutes w. Stripe's suggestion if no one objected to it. Nobody did, so I made it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes it does because there was three different people, who actually put up the thread name suggestion and Em34 had the most likes. And to be honest I haven't seen the winners post.
No hate to the winning poster though, it's just a title.
Sorry what do you mean you haven’t seen the winners post

Reactions: 2
Still trying to figure out how this works, because it wouldn't let me respond to the Abbie cooking video on the old thread.
I could only do 2 minutes of it before the exploitation made me incredibly ill. Was this not the day when she was sick as a dog? Forget the fact that she could actually be ill and make others sick while making food, and forget the fact that Cilla doesn't want her involved any more than she wants to be there, But why are these monsters so against taking care of their kid?! She's flushed and congested HELP. HER.
JFC!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Still trying to figure out how this works, because it wouldn't let me respond to the Abbie cooking video on the old thread.
I could only do 2 minutes of it before the exploitation made me incredibly ill. Was this not the day when she was sick as a dog? Forget the fact that she could actually be ill and make others sick while making food, and forget the fact that Cilla doesn't want her involved any more than she wants to be there, But why are these monsters so against taking care of their kid?! She's flushed and congested HELP. HER.
JFC!
That was exactly my first thought when I said she looked miserable, more so than normal. It was obvious from the jump cuts and musical montages that this meal took longer to cook than fifteen minutes.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I just asked what you meant by you haven’t seen the winners post
Thanks for doing the new thread pink.❤
I thought I read all of the post in the previous thread, but I didn't notice your title suggestion. That's what I meant.

Reactions: 1
I don't think hellofresh should sponsor them again if people went to Twitter and @ hello fresh complaining about them and how they exploit their artistic/idd daughter they would drop their sponsorship. It worked for keemstar and H3H3. They both lost their sponsorship deals. Not suggesting anyone to do that, but those things happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
P making Abbie appear on her "cooking" video is truly disgusting.. exploitation at its finest. Abbie did not want to "cook" and was only interested in looking at/running off with the ingredients. When they were at the pantry Abbie started doing that hand shaking STIM.. and I could hear her fingers hitting each other with force.

Yea.. I think thats the day when Abbie did not feel good. She was also picking her nose.

Who gets a meal kit for tacos? with precooked meat? its so easy to throw that together. P made the comment that this meal is really "nutritious" ... really? saw lots of cheese and sour cream going in there.

Someone mentioned Weekend at Bernies.. sadly...thats what it reminds me of as well when they move her limp hands around to make it look like she is performing a task.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.