Fathering Autism #51 We'll do us, you do you, if you get sick, oh well boo-hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@derr1117 @CoffeeMomof2 I am home and about to devour my first piece! It is some tasty stuff!❤ Don’t think for one second I won’t let out a little pig snort at some point, cause I will! 😂🐷😂
This is a luxury for us..the ONLY reason I picked it up is because I had to go drop off some bills, so it was a fast meal.❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The hambeasts said that Brandi would only be "consulting" on an as needed basis in the last vlog she was in.
So, insurance probably stopped paying due to no progress on Abbie's part and or Brandi just finally said fuk this nonsense.
Either way, I doubt she makes many more appearances.
You could well be right. If so, it is the worst thing ever as they are left to their own useless devices.

I think we should keep a tally of how many meals they eat out and how many takeaways and how many DDs they get every week. What do you all reckon. The results can then be posted in their comments section by those of us not blocked.
Having said the above I will volunteer to do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You could well be right. If so, it is the worst thing ever as they are left to their own useless devices.

Having said the above I will volunteer to do it!
I look forward to seeing the tally results. This should be quite interesting. It has to be at least once per day. Wasteful shits they are!

Reactions: 13
Enlighten us Brits - what is Little Ceasars? See, I think all this drive thru stuff in the States contributes to the obesity situation. So far we only have drive thru McDonalds as far as I am aware. Out in the sticks where I live we only have Dominos delivery. Want anything else and you walk!
Little Ceasers has a drive through?? On my way for Pizza!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Becca, you dirty, dirty girl. Now what if Miss Abigail Lorraine walked in on this? Better be safe and go back to "leaves' pressing. The guy in this is Becca's boyfriend.

Lyrics by Cardi B. Song is That's a WAP (Wet Ass Pussy)

You can google the lyrics.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Summer and Isaih's newest tik tok. They didn't waste much time.

He has not learned 1 damn thing being out of that house even a few weeks.
Unless I am way out of the loop (which is possible, I admit) kids in College don't act like middle school kids. Do they?
I would think him being around his peers it might dawn on him that he does really dumb, embarrassing things on camera. Evidently, he has zero clues as to what a lame ass dork he actually looks like.
Summer looks even more ridiculous at 23 years old acting 13.
These 2 may as well get married. They really are an equal match of stupidity.
IMO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Becca, you dirty, dirty girl. Now what if Miss Abigail Lorraine walked in on this? Better be safe and go back to "leaves' pressing.

Lyrics by Cardi B. Song is That's a WAP (Wet Ass Pussy)

You can google the lyrics.

Oh NO! Eeeeeeew! Becca, seriously? 😩 We renamed that crap song here...WASP. Wet ass stinky puss..😂😂

• Haha
Unless I am way out of the loop (which is possible, I admit) kids in College don't act like middle school kids. Do they?
I would think him being around his peers it might dawn on him that he does really dumb, embarrassing things on camera. Evidently, he has zero clues as to what a lame ass dork he actually looks like.
IMO.
My son turns 19 next month. He didn't act that way when he was 12.

• Heart
  • Haha
IMO.
Scammer son is more stupid than I thought. For christs sake! And he wants to be taken seriously as a therapist!

• Haha
  • Heart
Hes a damn hambeast jr.
Where did she find that weirdo?
I swear, they ALL are a group of misfit weirdos!!!
Name me one that isn't!!!
I cannot think of one! 😂
It is crazy tit! 😂
😂😂😂Hambeast Jr.😂😂😂

And Cilla filming it all on her phone.
She is recording, because her ass is going to be practicing her sweaty WASP dance for PapaMaasive later. That is, if he does a good job greasing and rubbing down her tired hooves!🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Scammer son is more stupid than I thought. For christs sake! And he wants to be taken seriously as a therapist!
If this is the group who will be "caring" for kids with intellectual and physical disabilities, you may as well open the institutions back up.
I can't imagine any of them being worth a tit at anything. Much less something as important as being a caregiver.
Becca should have stayed away. She is for sure tainted now after that dumb ass hambeast jr of hers did the worm twerk all over that nasty floor.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Um, no. College kids do not act like this. Seriously, middle school at best, if even that, but not high school or college. My kid is 19 and a sophomore in college and he and his friends hang out on campus, play pool, do their gaming, grab a bite to eat, and I'm pretty sure he would not do this if someone paid him to!! 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
If this is the group who will be "caring" for kids with intellectual and physical disabilities, you may as well open the institutions back up.
I can't imagine any of them being worth a tit at anything. Much less something as important as being a caregiver.
Becca should have stayed away. She is for sure tainted now after that dumb ass hambeast jr of hers did the worm twerk all over that nasty floor.
Well that's Scammer Junior and idiot Becca saying goodbye to job opportunities!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.