Fathering Autism #51 We'll do us, you do you, if you get sick, oh well boo-hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The constant “I’m so proud of you “and “I’m so exited “ are getting on my damn nerves . Asa kissing piggy’s big ass all the time and the fake voice big p uses when she is “loving “ on her sweet girl is so vomit inducing. You 2 are soo phony . Asa always complaining about how much work he has is so pathetic, he doesn’t know what hard work is . My husband Works 2 full time jobs to support our 3 kids and us. They are all clueless and not in touch with reality . If you are reading this asa I’m far from jealous of your life style and all the things you have . I have all the things too the only difference is we worked the old fashion way to obtain it unlike your begging loser ass ! Sorry guys but the last couple vlogs they have really made my blood boil
I'm assuming you don't flaunt your wealth to 500k people either. Doesn't take much to be decent human beings such as yourselves. Bless you both for working hard and being humble 😊

If you tattlers get a chance, please watch Schitt's Creek Season 1 Episode 8 - Allez-Vous. Moira & David attempt to sell the townspeople premium cosmetics/skin care via Allez-Vous...an MLM. They say it's a pyramid scheme and a full-blown scam. All the verbiage sounds very familiar (climbing the ladder, we could win an audi, we all sold it, I'm an executive boss ... etc) 😄 I know you guys would get a kick out of it and the end is hilarious! The show is just...👌

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I see how much Abbie wanted to do that "art" .. they literally moved her finger to press the leaf down. It would be more her if they just poured paint out and let her play in the paint. I bet they are looking for another dumb thing for the HUMPERS to buy.. and they will. $$$$$

Then over and over "you did soooo gooooood Ab... you did soooo good"
And she didn't do a damn thing.
The kid's probably confused what that really means because it's said even when she does nothing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
What exactly is Summer doing living with these people?
I dont care what they claim about her I dont believe it.
Respite?
Asss assistant?
I never see either of those things.
I almost puked when I saw her buckled up in the back seat with P&A on their Target run.
She's gotta get a grip.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
And take her bath away from her as punishment for interrupting their “special” dinner at a restaurant. (Not sure how it was so special when they eat out multiple times a day)

Didn’t she imply she weighed 270 ish? Maybe I’m remembering wrong. Doesn’t matter cuz it’s not true anyhow. She’s over 300 easily. My guess would be 320.

She’s literally looking the other way while they use her hand to press the “leave”
Abbie never seems to be interested in any activities, she always looks away, The only time she is animated and excited is for food.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
And stop with the constant giggling.
Also stop with those strange hugs and touches with Abbie.
And stop with the crotch shorts to flirt with Ass.
I dont know if she's in love with Assman or Abbie.
She's a strange one

This is about Dummer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm assuming you don't flaunt your wealth to 500k people either. Doesn't take much to be decent human beings such as yourselves. Bless you both for working hard and being humble 😊

If you tattlers get a chance, please watch Schitt's Creek Season 1 Episode 8 - Allez-Vous. Moira & David attempt to sell the townspeople premium cosmetics/skin care via Allez-Vous...an MLM. They say it's a pyramid scheme and a full-blown scam. All the verbiage sounds very familiar (climbing the ladder, we could win an audi, we all sold it, I'm an executive boss ... etc) 😄 I know you guys would get a kick out of it and the end is hilarious! The show is just...👌
I loved that show, my absolute favourite.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
3:44 in and he says they dont deal with aggression normally (paraphrasing). Wow. Where can I find what they're taking

Also, right in the beginning P seems bummed. Asa is on the couch consoling her, which is nice. Too bad she couldn't stop looking at her phone.
Some time ago she said around 267, it was when she claimed she lost 100.

Reactions: 5
Summer gets on my last nerve. She acts like shes 13.
I swear my 10 year old niece acts more mature than Summer.. at least from what we see of her on camera. (She definitely wouldn’t get a job/be taken seriously if a future implored saw the videos.) My niece has been trying to teach her cat some tricks, she’s been successful with a couple. she could pretty easily train Sandy... they’re so freaking lazy! Nobody likes a misbehaved dog! Those dogs NEED daily walks. They’re home all day, there’s NO excuse! Even just a 10 minute walk with the dogs in the morning, before sitting at the computer etc.. and then a routine of a family walk (with dogs) after dinner. God forbid they actually meet or make friends with any of their neighbors. There’s probably a couple kids in their neighborhood that would gladly take the dogs for an hour (or so) walk for a little spending money.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Cilla updated her FB cover photo page. Summer is included. If I were Summer's parents, I'd be terribly hurt that she's with them much more than with her own family.

1600594610948.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yesterday I searched their video and it showed 25k. I thought it was the Youtube glitch where it shows the wrong amount of views until you actually click the video but nope, I clicked the video and only 25k views. They usually get 50k by the end of the day.

They are losing views. Their videos usually average 80k-120k but if you look at them this whole week, none of them reached over 80k.

They should have saw this coming. Assa says Youtubers rely on consistency (Funny he can be consistent with YouTube but not actual things that involve Abbie), but I think posting everyday has hurt them more than helped. They don’t have content anymore, people are bored. It’s not like they are interesting people. I also think overtime ppl have come to see them for what they truly are. Arrogant scam artist.

Cilla updated her FB cover photo page. Summer is included. If I were Summer's parents, I'd be terribly hurt that she's with them much more than with her own family.

View attachment 248058
No one has any idea how Summers parents behave or see them (The Masses) as a family.

I personally don’t believe Summers parents care. For one she is an adult and for two they have allowed her to be around them since she was a teen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
You are absolutely spot on. I think people have stopped watching. They are sick to death of the zero content, whinging and moaning about negative comments, constant eating out during a pandemic, blatant lying about Pigs weight and the general falsity and preaching. All I can say is good!![/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Summer in the back of the car after going to target....reminds me of a little kid going for a trip to the store with their parents. That girl seriously has a few screws loose. Also 9:06, check out that hog snarl :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.