Fathering Autism #51 We'll do us, you do you, if you get sick, oh well boo-hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbie never seems to be interested in any activities, she always looks away, The only time she is animated and excited is for food.
It makes me so guilty to say this, and of course I don’t know this for a fact, but my gut feeling is that there is not much going on upstairs. I wish they wouldn’t pretend in their vlogs that Abbie did any art work or knew where to place the picture that Becca and Summer created. Or writing her name. I don’t know if they just pretend for the vlogs or really believe it. And asking viewers for craft ideas. They don’t read their comments unless some spy alerts them to “unkind” comments. All the bullshit is overwhelming, Edited to say that I am not targeting Abbie...I care about her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Yesterday I searched their video and it showed 25k. I thought it was the Youtube glitch where it shows the wrong amount of views until you actually click the video but nope, I clicked the video and only 25k views. They usually get 50k by the end of the day.

They are losing views. Their videos usually average 80k-120k but if you look at them this whole week, none of them reached over 80k.

They should have saw this coming. Assa says Youtubers rely on consistency (Funny he can be consistent with YouTube but not actual things that involve Abbie), but I think posting everyday has hurt them more than helped. They don’t have content anymore, people are bored. It’s not like they are interesting people. I also think overtime ppl have come to see them for what they truly are. Arrogant scam artist.

No one has any idea how Summers parents behave or see them (The Masses) as a family.

I personally don’t believe Summers parents care. For one she is an adult and for two they have allowed her to be around them since she was a teen.
I agree no one knows what her parents feel. I just know if I was seeing my adult child spending more "family" time with another family instead of our family it would hurt me.

It makes me so guilty to say this, and of course I don’t know this for a fact, but my gut feeling is that there is not much going on upstairs. I wish they wouldn’t pretend in their vlogs that Abbie did any art work or knew where to place the picture that Becca and Summer created. Or writing her name. I don’t know if they just pretend for the vlogs or really believe it. And asking viewers for craft ideas. They don’t read their comments unless some spy alerts them to “unkind” comments. All the bullshit is overwhelming, Edited to say that I am not targeting Abbie...I care about here.
I don't think Abbie will ever progress past the mental age of a two year old.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I think a two year old level is stretching it for Abbie. When I do FaceTime with my 2 year old grandson, I see much more advanced skills on his part. I am thinking she is on a one year old level and will probably stay there. It’s sad for her and especially her parents (not defending them) even though Abbie doesn’t realize the sadness.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Hello. I am 6 days post surgery. From diagnosis to surgery was just over 2 weeks. I got the aggressive cancer. I am feeling totally awesome now. And may I say Thank you Covid ? My annual mammogram was delayed to August because of Covid. My oncologist said that it could very well have been a different out come if that had happened. Glory to God. I have not had one pain yet. Stopped pain meds post surgery day 2. It's been so surreal.
I am so sorry. I’m keeping a good thought for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Summer in the back of the car after going to target....reminds me of a little kid going for a trip to the store with their parents. That girl seriously has a few screws loose. Also 9:06, check out that hog snarl :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Hog Snarl! 😂😂😂😂😂Bet that giant gunt was feeling empty! Time for her to load back up on pigslop, cracked corn, mojitos and ice cream!😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yesterday I searched their video and it showed 25k. I thought it was the Youtube glitch where it shows the wrong amount of views until you actually click the video but nope, I clicked the video and only 25k views. They usually get 50k by the end of the day.

They are losing views. Their videos usually average 80k-120k but if you look at them this whole week, none of them reached over 80k.

They should have saw this coming. Assa says Youtubers rely on consistency (Funny he can be consistent with YouTube but not actual things that involve Abbie), but I think posting everyday has hurt them more than helped. They don’t have content anymore, people are bored. It’s not like they are interesting people. I also think overtime ppl have come to see them for what they truly are. Arrogant scam artist.

No one has any idea how Summers parents behave or see them (The Masses) as a family.

I personally don’t believe Summers parents care. For one she is an adult and for two they have allowed her to be around them since she was a teen.
Asswipe is probably holding off buying views and subscribers for all the channels so they can pay for the new pen, oops I mean kitchen

• Haha
Good Morning. ❤ Man Meow said yesterday that we were going to Rural King (think Tractor Supply on steroids) He wants a gun safe, so I thought..Hell Yes..I will spend my time in the livestock feed and supplies section. I can take pics of feed bags and such that may look good with The Maasives face pasted on them! 😂😂Now....he has changed his mind, and does not want to go! Booohooo! You lucked out Assa and Pig.....for now!🐷

😸Happy Sunday!😸

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Hi... I’ve been following for a while ... 1st post
Comments on her cillastuff page .... delusional
1CA812E5-757C-46DC-BBF7-7F0AF4DD0820.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Asswipe is probably holding off buying views and subscribers for all the channels so they can pay for the new pen, oops I mean kitchen
Very possible. I noticed that the 1000 new subscribers every 6 to 7 days came to a screeching halt at 555000. It might be that he is losing though, so this is just a theory.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

🐖 putting Abbie eating on tiktok is disgusting. Proof they will exploit her at every opportunity.
We all know Abbie eats "differently" due to her profound IDD with a side of autism. Why film it? And adding that ridiculous song? For what?
Are they making fun of her and laughing at her again? It sure looks like it. I bet they laughed their asses off at the final edit.
All that tit about nonverbal, autism, communication, blah blah blah - is just more lies. It's a distraction from their #1 goal. Exploitation.
Í loathe these hambeasts so much!
If they wanted a hilariously funny video, then they should have filmed 🐖 eating and used the same stupid music!!
But oh yeah. It's against the rules for her to be filmed cramming food in her pie hole or even show her plate.
What a disgusting low life witch.
🐖🐷💩

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Maverick looks lethargic and overweight, he only went to A with the lead because he thought he might get out of the compound and actually see life. It's sad that neither dog is taken out even once a day when there are two large people that could really do with the exercise and other adults there.

Do none of them see how cruel it is to confine a dog in a yard for weeks on end pooing endlessly in the same squalid spot and also to put Sandy into a crate for hours because they can't be bothered to deal with any training. Pay someone to train her you effing tightwads.

Those dogs are not physically or mentally stimulated, Maverick is shutting down and youngster Sandy is over the top exuberant from inactivity.

It's amazing how much time they spend driving to restaurants and DD every single day to make themselves happy but can't spare 30 minutes twice a day to make their dogs happy.

My 15 year old dog gets taken on short walks twice a day, he's almost blind and quite deaf but he still loves to go out.

They make my blood boil and don't deserve to have those dogs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Maverick looks lethargic and overweight, he only went to A with the lead because he thought he might get out of the compound and actually see life. It's sad that neither dog is taken out even once a day when there are two large people that could really do with the exercise and other adults there.

Do none of them see how cruel it is to confine a dog in a yard for weeks on end pooing endlessly in the same squalid spot and also to put Sandy into a crate for hours because they can't be bothered to deal with any training. Pay someone to train her you effing tightwads.

Those dogs are not physically or mentally stimulated, Maverick is shutting down and youngster Sandy is over the top exuberant from inactivity.

It's amazing how much time they spend driving to restaurants and DD every single day to make themselves happy but can't spare 30 minutes twice a day to make their dogs happy.

My 15 year old dog gets taken on short walks twice a day, he's almost blind and quite deaf but he still loves to go out.

As I’ve stated, I don’t have pets anymore (they passed away a decade ago) because I don’t have the energy or more important, the inclination for the care and work it takes for another living being. I’m sorry, they should have stopped at Maverick...who is a great dog with many years to live (I hope).

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As I’ve stated, I don’t have pets anymore (they passed away a decade ago) because I don’t have the energy or more important, the inclination for the care and work it takes for another living being. I’m sorry, they should have stopped at Maverick...who is a great dog with many years to live (I hope).
You know as you've had pets how dogs love to sniff things away from their territory, it's their way of reading what's going on and who's been around, they also prefer to relieve themselves away from their home, it's an instinct. All of this is denied to those two dogs unless he's at a loss for vlog content once in a while. :cautious:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

They could even hire a dog walker if they say they are too busy. If they proclaim it's too hot out. First thing in the am and right before bed. I don't have dogs because I can't give them the long walks needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I rarely have to pick up dog poop because my dog poops during walks every am & at the dog park so much easier to pick up as you go. My mini schnauzer has hemangiosarcoma, I am devastated. He had his spleen removed in April (which is not curative). He was on deaths door, but we resumed shorter walks 7 days later. I never ever wanted a dog, they are a huge commitment. My son & hubby sent me a photo when I was at work 8.5 years ago. He has moved countries with us because they become part of the family. its great Sandy swims but she needs a run (and walks). I hate how they crate her, it is cruel.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I agree no one knows what her parents feel. I just know if I was seeing my adult child spending more "family" time with another family instead of our family it would hurt me.

Hi... I’ve been following for a while ... 1st post
Comments on her cillastuff page .... delusional View attachment 248279
Welcome to the darkside! What brought you to our slice of truth telling?

Reactions: 9

These people are disgusting, how many more social media platforms are they going to parade her on. If they sincerely cared about their daughters’ welfare they would not display her like some kind of oddity for money, I thought we had moved past all that in these supposedly enlightened times.
They will do anything it takes for money, including her with that ridiculous makeup she sells, scamming people , saying it helps certain skin conditions when she has no clue. They have hit the jackpot, for now but the rest of their lives is a very long time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm assuming you don't flaunt your wealth to 500k people either. Doesn't take much to be decent human beings such as yourselves. Bless you both for working hard and being humble 😊

If you tattlers get a chance, please watch Schitt's Creek Season 1 Episode 8 - Allez-Vous. Moira & David attempt to sell the townspeople premium cosmetics/skin care via Allez-Vous...an MLM. They say it's a pyramid scheme and a full-blown scam. All the verbiage sounds very familiar (climbing the ladder, we could win an audi, we all sold it, I'm an executive boss ... etc) 😄 I know you guys would get a kick out of it and the end is hilarious! The show is just...👌
YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!! That episode was hilarious and it rings so true!!!

I LOVED Schitt's Creek SO MUCH!! We have binge-watched the entire series twice now....brilliantly written and the acting is phenomenal!!

When David lip-synced this song...oh, I had chills! 🤩 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.