Fathering Autism #51 We'll do us, you do you, if you get sick, oh well boo-hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget that they "double dip" on ad revenue by posting the exact same video for FA on YouTube and Facebook.

On Instagram, they have these channels:
-Fathering Autism
-Cilia's Stuff and Things
-What's the point and shoot (Isaiah)
-Summer
-Becca
So 17 channels/pages that exploit a 15 year old IDD/Autistic girl who has NO say or consent. That's truly disgusting on all of them and they should be ashamed of themselves! Karma does not discriminate and they'll be getting their wake-up call very, very soon 😏

View attachment 247657
Yeah. Keep trying, Cill! πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
20200919_150436.jpg
20200919_150718.jpg
20200919_150620.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Hey P...use that 'shirt' as a greenscreen backdrop and you can travel anywhere from home. Or just travel anyway like you do putting innocent people at risk to get sick #CarelessLithper
Hahaha, This is the best! I fell off the chair because I was laughing so hard🀣. Wouldn't it be #CarelethLithper though?🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Carol Burnett Went with the Wind!
How dare you sully Carol Burnett's comedic genius in Bob Mackie's curtain masterpieces with Prilly.

For anyone who doesn't know about "Went With the Wind" skit, here is Carol Burnett discussing it and the skit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
#CarelethLithper, #Dontthpitonautithmprintheth.... This is harder than it seems, sorry theemth.
Try correcting it lol...thank god a ton of years of speech therapy worked and now I only lisp and slur words when tired otherwise you'd never know I had one
Piggy slurs cuz she's probably drunk and the lisp seems more pronounced when she's trying to be cute

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So, let's discuss the IG post today, in response to a couple of us pointing out the obvious errors with filters.

Notice she has a couple of chins showing, no smooth jawline. Not to mention they were unable to duplicate the blurred earring. It also is obvious they are doing "damage control" on IG. Because only one picture shows up on Lipstick Mama.

Also, if Torrie is in here...way to go girl! Hold them accountable. If she isn't, she needs to be.
Screenshot_20200919-160701_Facebook.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Woke up feeling silly! Flipping through screen shots...Bada Bing Bada Boom! One look at this hoof and that hard working watch band. I hopped out of bed, commanded Alexa to play β€œUnder Pressure” πŸ™ŒπŸΌQueen and David BowieπŸ™ŒπŸΌ and I have been singing it ever since. I need coffee....STAT!😹😹

View attachment 247405
Seriously WowMeow! I was trying to listen to my son go on and on about something while he is getting ready to grill and I lost my train of thought because my eyes are watering from laughing. I was trying to catch up. You and Man-meow must have fun if he has a sense of humor like you do. Her hoof hand did look odd pushing those elevator buttons. Nails are too long I figured.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Halloween?
Nope, just more shameless exploitation of Crazy Nanny's Abbie's art.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
View attachment 247657
Yeah. Keep trying, Cill! πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
All natural? What the hell is sotoks? I don’t wear make up at all, as allergic, so don’t know what sotoks are, but it sounds like something that has been soaked in alcohol🀣She is going to need more than one drop as she seems to morphing from 39 to 79 years, with that Aunt Bee do, and her once good taste of clothes is rapidly sliding into ugly upholstery territory! Ain’t nothing humble about you, next time you look in the mirror, wear those glasses you are supposedly supposed to wear, as your pupils are so pin prick small, your demeanour lately has just been coming across as a wasted mean nasty drunk, with a perpetual hangover.
When are you going to do a health and safety slimelife live, prissy? Never see or hear you talking to your slaves huns about the importance of keeping your brushes clean and how to stop the wax from going mouldy!πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜·πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Now I want to know what Becca's parents look like!
Which reminds me. Did y’all hear about that guy who sold his sperm to a sperm bank and fathered about 35+ (?) babies. His profile stated he looked like Tom Cruise and spoke three or four languages plus had all kinds of education. Couples from all over wanted his sperm and I guess paid good money for it. Turns out none of it was true and in fact the guy had serious mental issues. So there is now a law suit and lots of folks worried what their offspring are going to inherit from this nutcase who conned them.

People, do your research before buying some random guy’s sperm. Not saying everybody on Fathering Autism is related....but it could explain a lot of things. πŸ€ͺ And Assa, check it out! If this you tube thing doesn’t work out you can sell your sperm and really capitalize on the β€œFathering” part of your business.

How dare you sully Carol Burnett's comedic genius in Bob Mackie's curtain masterpieces with Prilly.

For anyone who doesn't know about "Went With the Wind" skit, here is Carol Burnett discussing it and the skit.

Wow, my friend and I were just talking about Carol Burnett and that skit. Two days ago during Happy Hour. It started out as a conversation about movie remakes. I said no one could play Scarlett O’Hara better than Vivian Leigh. She was Scarlett O’Hara! She was born to play that role. And of course my friend had to bring up the comedy sketch by CB.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Seriously WowMeow! I was trying to listen to my son go on and on about something while he is getting ready to grill and I lost my train of thought because my eyes are watering from laughing. I was trying to catch up. You and Man-meow must have fun if he has a sense of humor like you do. Her hoof hand did look odd pushing those elevator buttons. Nails are too long I figured.
❀❀We do have quite the time in our household❀❀ I could not ask for better. He has gotten to where he loves to check out most of my Thilla the Hun pictures. Especially those of a snout nature. We also get a chuckle out of referring to our hands and feet as hoovesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ He does not have a snout pic of his own as of yet, but he has been threatened with one a time or two.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
He has watched the vlogs almost as much as I have. He has always been in awe of Pig and her horrific example as a mom, especially when it comes to the trash that she feeds her family. It is like she has failed to realize exactly what sent her soaring towards a future episode of My 600lb Life! 🧐
πŸ’–I appreciate you, @Comesitbyme. If I can bring a smile to someone...my day is complete.πŸ’–

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.