Fathering Autism #51 We'll do us, you do you, if you get sick, oh well boo-hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Portrait mode does sort of pick and choose what to blur. It's an algorithm that tries to identify what is in the foreground and what it is in the background, and then apply a blur to mimic depth of field...but it doesn't always work that well around the edges, especially if the camera is close to the subject. For example, one of my cats has lynx tips on her ears and portrait mode usually blurs them off of her because it can't detect that they are in the foreground rather than the background...it also blurs my hair in selfies when it's wavy or has flyaways. So I do believe she could be telling the truth when she says the blurring is just portrait mode.

The thing is, dipshit doesn't realize she just outed herself for using filters, because portrait mode IS a filter. Especially if you turn on the studio light option, which smooths out your skin and adjusts the shadows on your face. So "no Photoshop, no filters, no Facetune" is clearly a lie by her own admission.
This is all correct, but I have two little things to add to that.
Cats are much harder for any AI to "get". Human faces are almost a staple now they are uniform enough. If you got to Thispersondoesnotexist.com (an AI that composes a new face out of existing faces in a database), almost all faces are perfect (with some glitches here and there). Go to the partner site "thiscatdoesnotexist" and you get another story entirely. Unless they are sitting perfectly still facing the camera, you get pictures of creatures that look like horrorfilm rejects.
The second thing is the earring. even if the other earring wouldn't be blurred due to being in front of a shoulder. Only the lower part of the earring is blurred. The top and the bottom are virtually identical in structure, so It makes little sense for portrait mode to just blur the bottom half.
But you are right. Lol for them admitting that they, in fact, do use filters.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 246410

THIS👏ISN'T👏ABOUT👏YOU!👏
STOP inserting yourself in someone's joy because you can't stand your autistic daughter. I hope she gets your eyes or face next time. I am LOUDLY cheering Abbie on from Virginia.

Random comments from the vlog last night and Lipstick Mama. Who the f*ck needs three cameras at that time of night to "surprise" her during a live? Oh wait, the Maassholes. Because Isaiah will bring the viewers and content. Also, Ass hasn't addressed why so many people cannot watch the vlog on FB. A couple of people were doing the Lord's work during the live, I was able to catch a couple of the comments before I had to go puke.
She's gross, how can she wear shorts, that short??? Looks ridiculous!!

• Sick
I've now got shitstick mama appearing on my FB feed. I haven't liked or followed the page. :oops:

• Haha
  • Sick
Miss KC, I feel so awful for you. There is a company called Thrive that regularly donates makeup products. I was gifted with quite a few products and would like to gift them to you. Is there any way that you can IM your snail mail?
Oh, I was diagnosed with breast cancer 3 weeks ago. I've had my surgery and am doing totally awesome after a double mastectomy. I feel so blessed and would like to pay it forward.
Oh it isn’t me lovely. I had asked quite a while ago about people who had experienced talking to P about the products to see what sort of experiences people were having. Helen got back to me and tagged me- @HelenPTSD is the lady. Hopefully she checks on here soon as looks like yourself and a few other people have found really nice ways to help! See just shows how kind people are here. Also don’t forget treat yourself too, sounds like you have had a tough time also 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I guess Prilly can't handle the truth, because they blocked me overnight on Instagram.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Doesn't she look like she is so excited! (/sarcasm)
"it's not just another MLM"

View attachment 247217

$94 for 2 bottles of snake oil? Lots of medical claims being made again.

and WTF is an "Abbie mask"? these people are creeps
It is a face mask made from a print Crazy Nanny Abbie made that they randomly through on their merchandise to further exploit Abbie, their cash cow. Abbie hates drawing and painting according to her expert father. But it doesn't stop the sheep leghumpers from throwing their $$$ at them, while the Maassholes rub their wealth inweveryone's face.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The good news is, that until then I was having a blast reading the comments. Brace yourself for the next round of be kind to us bullshit in the vlogs.
Bravo! If she continues to be called out for all the lies and the mlm scam as it violates FB policies, they'll be forced to leave. The kool-aid is extra grapey but I refuse to believe all their followers are that daft. There's hope for them all. Keep it up my heros!
My SO has started to read this forum with me now. He is rooting for that 15 year old's sanity and privacy. I think we've got ourselves a new tattler.
Happy Saturday friends! @HelenPTSD can't wait to speak with you 🥰🥰🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Doesn't she look like she is so excited! (/sarcasm)

It is a face mask made from a print Crazy Nanny Abbie made that they randomly through on their merchandise to further exploit Abbie, their cash cow. Abbie hates drawing and painting according to her expert father. But it doesn't stop the sheep leghumpers from throwing their $$$ at them, while the Maassholes rub their wealth inweveryone's face.
I have NEVER seen Abbie proud of anything she has "made" on the VLOG? What makes them think she is showing that she is "proud"?

They may not be selling the "Leave art" now...but I bet there are plans in the works for $$$$..all they have to do is print it on a shirt, cup, hat, face mask and the HUMPERS will buy!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Miss KC, I feel so awful for you. There is a company called Thrive that regularly donates makeup products. I was gifted with quite a few products and would like to gift them to you. Is there any way that you can IM your snail mail?
Oh, I was diagnosed with breast cancer 3 weeks ago. I've had my surgery and am doing totally awesome after a double mastectomy. I feel so blessed and would like to pay it forward.
Fellow Pink Sister here! Much love to you!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
May someone look at you today the way Pig looks at Sandy.....oh and Zaxbys and a Treat afterwards...❤That is nothing but sweet, sweet love right there!🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷

❤Happy Saturday, Tattlers.❤
7799D385-70C0-4AAE-9D82-05142E24148C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry Kermy, I just went back and showed it some love :ROFLMAO: I read too fast sometimes and just start commenting on what I read.
I do the same thing...then I have to go back to the comment - sometimes hours later, and "like" it.

Reactions: 6
I have NEVER seen Abbie proud of anything she has "made" on the VLOG? What makes them think she is showing that she is "proud"?

They may not be selling the "Leave art" now...but I bet there are plans in the works for $$$$..all they have to do is print it on a shirt, cup, hat, face mask and the HUMPERS will buy!
This looks like hostage photo, she might as well be holding today's newspaper

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I haven’t been around a lot lately. Busier & focusing on good things. I’ve thought about this a few times in the past & I’m just gonna say it. I’m not going to laugh over her weight anymore. Abbie provides them a brutal life. Maybe some will care to join me, but I think it’s the least we can do. I’m a chronic pain/cancer survivor/& a size 16, so I shouldn’t ever poke fun at weight gain. I know she lies & photoshops. It’s even more obvious since Isaiah left. I truly hope that they entertain hiring a nutritionist (ppl would work for free!) & a personal trainer for the both of them. I want to see her throw away the ranch dressing!

Her MLM business is fair game to laugh at tho, imo.

Is Isaiah visiting for the weekend?
I also think her short curt replies at commenters who honestly ask nice questions, deserves condemnation.
Plus, all nice comments are naturally ignored as well.
For me, her fucked-up elitist attitude deserves mocking and laughing at.
I could care less if she weighed 600 pounds.
In fact, I watch a few over-500-pound (close to 600 pounds) YouTubers and don't laugh at them.
I am hopeful for their weight-loss program, and when they fail, they can admit it.
Success has gone to all their heads, except for Abbie of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

She also "carefully" chose where to display it! When is Abbie ever careful?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.