Fathering Autism #51 We'll do us, you do you, if you get sick, oh well boo-hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have NEVER seen Abbie proud of anything she has "made" on the VLOG? What makes them think she is showing that she is "proud"?

They may not be selling the "Leave art" now...but I bet there are plans in the works for $$$$..all they have to do is print it on a shirt, cup, hat, face mask and the HUMPERS will buy!
SO and I we're discussing last night bc he asked who Bec was. Then I started to count all of the channels and individual pages that feature Ab to make money and it's astounding. There's...

1 & 2. FA - FB & YT
3 & 4. PPP - FB & YT
5. LM - FB
6 & 7.THUMMER - FB & YT (#?)
8 & 9. ISA - FB & YT (#?)
10. BEC - FB (#?)
11. FA - TWITCH
*plus how many instagram/tik tok accounts use her as well? I know I'm missing some but this is really out of hand & control*
*edited to show all channels in list form so when we're visited, they can see it for themselves*

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Woke up feeling silly! Flipping through screen shots...Bada Bing Bada Boom! One look at this hoof and that hard working watch band. I hopped out of bed, commanded Alexa to play “Under Pressure” 🙌🏼Queen and David Bowie🙌🏼 and I have been singing it ever since. I need coffee....STAT!😹😹

A7BD63C8-F6D3-4301-A2BE-54CDE5A42003.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
SO and I we're discussing last night bc he asked who Bec was. Then I started to count all of the channels and individual pages that feature Ab to make money and it's astounding. There's...
1.FA-FB 2.FA-YT 3.PPP-FB 4.PPP-YT 5.LM-FB 7&8.THUMMER-FB&YT (#?) 9&10.ISA-FB&YT (#?) 11.BEC (#?) 12.FA-TWITCH *plus how many instagram/tik tok accounts use her as well? I know I'm missing some but this is really out of hand and control*
Don't forget that they "double dip" on ad revenue by posting the exact same video for FA on YouTube and Facebook.

On Instagram, they have these channels:
-Fathering Autism
-Cilia's Stuff and Things
-What's the point and shoot (Isaiah)
-Summer
-Becca

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

Doesn't she look like she is so excited! (/sarcasm)

It is a face mask made from a print Crazy Nanny Abbie made that they randomly through on their merchandise to further exploit Abbie, their cash cow. Abbie hates drawing and painting according to her expert father. But it doesn't stop the sheep leghumpers from throwing their $$$ at them, while the Maassholes rub their wealth inweveryone's face.
Abbie looks beyond thrilled (not!)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Proof of how manky and unhygienic they are in the last two vlogs, in one Summer is sorting that ridiculous bun thing on her head in the kitchen while tossing her head and hair around like a whirling dervish then last night I spotted P either tying up or undoing her hair in the same spot. Just gross.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Don't forget that they "double dip" on ad revenue by posting the exact same video for FA on YouTube and Facebook.

On Instagram, they have these channels:
-Fathering Autism
-Cilia's Stuff and Things
-What's the point and shoot (Isaiah)
-Summer
-Becca
Isaiah has two instagrams

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Woke up feeling silly! Flipping through screen shots...Bada Bing Bada Boom! One look at this hoof and that hard working watch band. I hopped out of bed, commanded Alexa to play “Under Pressure” 🙌🏼Queen and David Bowie🙌🏼 and I have been singing it ever since. I need coffee....STAT!😹😹

View attachment 247405
Pink! For me today. Thurs I found a large mass in my abdomen. Getting a c scan first thing Monday. So scared. Eff it if its not on topic. Sh!t happens.

Wow, hadnt seen this yet this am, am all over the place. Love my Pink!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Pink! For me today. Thurs I found a large mass in my abdomen. Getting a c scan first thing Monday. So scared. Eff it if its not on topic. Sh!t happens.
@Broken puzzle If you want to talk about it..YOU talk about it. Here...I will help you keep on topic...
🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Now, where were we?
I hope you know that I will be thinking about you and praying for you. ❤ I imagine it is very scary. Feel free to reach out and chat anytime you want to. If we need to figure out another Place to do so, we can do that.❤ Keep jamming to some Pink! Try to think positive thoughts (💖TRY💖)
Whatever Monday brings....You will see it through. Sending all the healing vibes the universe will allow.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I also think her short curt replies at commenters who honestly ask nice questions, deserves condemnation.
Plus, all nice comments are naturally ignored as well.
For me, her fucked-up elitist attitude deserves mocking and laughing at.
I could care less if she weighed 600 pounds.
In fact, I watch a few over-500-pound (close to 600 pounds) YouTubers and don't laugh at them.
I am hopeful for their weight-loss program, and when they fail, they can admit it.
Success has gone to all their heads, except for Abbie of course.
I laugh at the lies not the weight I stay humble on that bc I know what it’s like to be both, well not obese but I don’t think it’s funny to be fat, just the denial

View attachment 247405
I noticed that hand action too, I was like eww

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The only thing I got outta that vlog is that purple shirt Ass was wearing really accentuated the man boobs.

She also "carefully" chose where to display it! When is Abbie ever careful?
Oh yeah right. She chose the place carefully. The same way she so carefully puts the napkins on the table.

And Abbie was proud of her work? First, she probably really didnt actually 'do' anything and second, she honestly didnt know what the heck they were doing

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 247405
Who presses a button with their middle finger? Wtf And whose finger bends that way?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.