Fathering Autism #51 We'll do us, you do you, if you get sick, oh well boo-hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About Abbie pedaling.
I disagree with some who say they think she could learn. She only pushes down with one foot and then doesnt realize the other foot has to take over and so forth continually. And then add in her steering. Too much multitasking. She is not strong enough mentally or physically. JMO

I think it looks like she may be able to pedal but yes too much multitasking to get it but also she has too many ppl trying to teach her.

You see Priscilla in the back clapping and then feeling useless so she goes to push the back of the bike. There is no reason for her to push, the bike is moving. I think if it was one on one maybe she could get pedaling down.

Reactions: 14
Isaiah came home for the Camp I Am Special program I think. The summer program was cancelled and this event had all his friends participating and is something he's done for several years....I think they were talking about someone else who is going to Hawaii although I wouldn't put another trip/vacation past the Maassives.

Reactions: 11
I really cared for her. I would'nt have thought she was that overweight. She was brilliant with Abbie.

She "listened" to Abbie and respected her, didn't exploit her at all. I thought she was so good for Abbie as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

I think it looks like she may be able to pedal but yes too much multitasking to get it but also she has too many ppl trying to teach her.

You see Priscilla in the back clapping and then feeling useless so she goes to push the back of the bike. There is no reason for her to push, the bike is moving. I think if it was one on one maybe she could get pedaling down.
P and Summer remind me of mosquitos .... always buzzing around too close... add to that all the "way to goes",,, "so cute", ... "you are doing sooooo goood! ... "treats after "... etc etc.. then they are so used to helping her..mostly for the sake of the VLOG ..never give her a chance.

I have my doubts that she can learn something complex like cause and affect... and how to pedal.. add to that steering...but she definitely will never learn with all that mess going on. I hope they see this clip and see what they look like... and how would they like to be the center of all that.. with cameras rolling?

If I were Brandy I think I would go insane trying to teach anything there.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

And now we have Isaiah's vlog to show us how he surprised his parents.
A couple of screenshots show us:
Summer is a giggly teenager with a crush it seems to me.
20200921_131314.jpg

20200921_131211.jpg

How Abbie gets in the boat. This looks sompletely dafe. They might need a boat lift to get Cilly in the boat.
20200921_130242.jpg

Family time on the boat for sunset, and Abbie looks very happy. But wow at the state of her teeth and bite.)
20200921_131108.jpg
20200921_131058.jpg

What a wonderful moment...oh wait a minute. Cilly is working on building an empire for her #autismprincess, on the phone in her (S)LimeLife world.
20200921_130256.jpg

Yeah, "I Am Special" camp was so much fun...and wet. Don't they look happy?
20200921_130311.jpg

So we have had Isaiah return sightings on: Cilly's Lipstick Mama, Cilly's TikTok, Summer and Isaiah's TikTok, Fathering Autism, Cilly's FB Stuff and Things, Cilly's IG and Papa Maas' Twitch. (Did I miss any?)

Make room in the naughty corner, I am sliding in like Kramer with more liquor. Kermy is going to need it for her recaps.

https://giphy.com/gifs/transparent-smooth-sdp6mLGIMbGWA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Isaiah came home for the Camp I Am Special program I think. The summer program was cancelled and this event had all his friends participating and is something he's done for several years....I think they were talking about someone else who is going to Hawaii although I wouldn't put another trip/vacation past the Maassives.
Either way he should have stayed in Boone. He came home from an area that has a high number of cases. He's shown that they don't social distance or wear masks all the time
Whatever reason he popped home just elevated his being a self involved, mini me asshole
Him coming home potentially can make Abbies class of vulnerable kids very very sick
Sorry but if that's the reason, and you may be right since Becca and Summer "helped him" plan this jaunt, he also deserves every joke, gif and meme
Yea he cares soooo much..only about himself
Sorry not sorry but he is a huge, as he would be called in the 80's DOUCHEBAG

[

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

View attachment 249963
View attachment 249964
How Abbie gets in the boat. This looks sompletely dafe. They might need a boat lift to get Cilly in the boat.View attachment 249950
Family time on the boat for sunset, and Abbie looks very happy. But wow at the state of her teeth and bite.)
View attachment 249965View attachment 249966
What a wonderful moment...oh wait a minute. Cilly is working on building an empire for her #autismprincess, on the phone in her (S)LimeLife world.
View attachment 249951
View attachment 249952

So we have had Isaiah return sightings on: Cilly's Lipstick Mama, Cilly's TikTok, Summer and Isaiah's TikTok, Fathering Autism, Cilly's FB Stuff and Things, Cilly's IG and Papa Maas' Twitch. (Did I miss any?)

Make room in the naughty corner, I am sliding in like Kramer with more liquor. Kermy is going to need it for her recaps.

Hahaha! Naughty Corner fun on a Monday! Bring an overnight bag. Don’t forget your toothbrush! Unlike the Maassives, we actually brush our teeth before bed, 😂😂 💥⚡Party Time! ⚡💥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

View attachment 249963
View attachment 249964
How Abbie gets in the boat. This looks sompletely dafe. They might need a boat lift to get Cilly in the boat.View attachment 249950
View attachment 249965View attachment 249966
View attachment 249951
View attachment 249952

You can slide in like Kramer with liquor but
Y'all are on your own for scammer in training and dumbass
I don't know if the brain cell left over from the 80's could handle those two dickwads also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't know if the brain cell left over from the 80's could handle those two dickwads also
its-not-drinking-alone-when-your-drinking-in-the-group-chat.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Scammer in training is right! Did you hear that little weasel make sure he threw in a “skin looks great by the way” before Flim Flam Ham closed out her FB Live? I did not see anyone twisting his arm, making him say that! EeeeWW! It may be time he receives his second snout! 🐽 Pig will be signing Lil’ Scam Ham up in no time..he can sell the wax to all his little friends..Who cares if they cannot afford it! 😠😠😠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Slummer and Isaiah? For sure, it's a no. I'd put money on her being a rug muncher.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh look. She is "recruiting" again.

View attachment 249736View attachment 249737
oh look at how lazy you are. It takes all of thirty seconds to screenshot or save the picture and edit it to make it look like you aren't stealing another beauty guides post. (Just one of the disgusting tricks I learned from my MLM.)
View attachment 249738
Holy crap, that is some massively overpriced junk make-up.
View attachment 249739
Then silly Prilly knew he was coming home?

Reactions: 8
I'm not buying that they didn't know that Isaiah was coming back. He was calling his mom when he was in high school four times a day. There is no way that they didn't know that he was on the road for 8 hours driving home. They're both helicopter parents and knows where he is at all times. They just act surprised for the vlog. The only people that didn't you know were the pets and Abbie.

Reactions: 21
What nasty leghumpers they are!! I think that is a reasonable suggestion and I would have said the same thing. These gits have got to realise that Abbie is a human being and not a food machine. Maybe next time her parents can stick Trolls on or something like that after going to the doctors and she'll be just as happy. Rewards don't always have to be sugary.
What happened to the claw machine? Abbie loved that thing. They could use it as a reward. Oh, wait. An doesn’t respond to rewards or punishments.

• Heart
I’m in post hurricane fuzziness here, someone correct me, I thought I saw Asseipe show a quick glance at the laptop when they were talking about remodeling the kitchen and the figure read $54k did anyone else see that?

• Wow
  • Haha
I’m in post hurricane fuzziness here, someone correct me, I thought I saw Asseipe show a quick glance at the laptop when they were talking about remodeling the kitchen and the figure read $54k did anyone else see that?
Screenshot please for close examination...

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.