Fathering Autism #5 Asa lies and Priscilla cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

What is the fans obsession with her being a “typical teenager”?

Isn’t this the opposite of awareness?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

If,according to that “fan” Abbie is a depicting more of teenage behaviors like those she knows,then something is wrong w those teens as well! Granted many teens can be immature,spoiled,etc,but,if they are displaying the behaviors that Abbie is,sorry,that is NOT the “norm”.
BTW,if Abbie is so typical of what teens are,then why isn’t she in a regular high school? Why isn’t she engaging w other kids? Arghhh...hard to tell who is more delusional..the followers or the parents!

Reactions: 15

Maybe his fans are older and look at their post as a bright spot in their day. Surely parents of autistic children can see that he doesn’t know what he is doing. He uses her for income.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They defiantly have marital issues! You can see it in Priscilla's eyes, when she's not 'acting' , which is rare these days. There's no way that this isn't horribly upsetting to her and bringing up old hurts. This is just the beginning of the end, the real question is how long with it take. Like every other 'celebrity' (even small youtube ones) They hide as much as they can behind fake smiles and pretending to go on about life as usual to the point of being overly 'happy'. The truth is it HURTS...and I know they are ALL hurting.

Asa absolutely read's these boards and the 'other' ones, which in my opinion are much more brutal. When you are caught up in this kind of scandal you can't help but to see what people are saying....it's truth seeking and it has to be really painful right now. I'm sure that with each video he makes, he's struggling with the editing because he knows exactly how it's going to look to those of us who aren't buying into the BS, but he still has to please the delusional supporters.

Edit to add: case in point...the newest vlog is centered around everything that's been being talked about here for the last few day's!
Say if they ever do divorce, how in the world would they be able to control Abbie without each other’s help? They probably are just together for her/vlogs/money...it’s sad though, everyone’s got problems

Reactions: 5
Maybe his fans are older and look at their post as a bright spot in their day. Surely parents of autistic children can see that he doesn’t know what he is doing. He uses her for income.
I can understand them finding enjoyment in their videos, I get that, I’m talking about them having an obsession with her being a typical teen. I saw comments yesterday that said Abbie was giving attitude and rolled her eyes when Priscilla said Brandy was over. I didn’t go back to look but it just seems the fans are obsessed with pointing out her doing “typical teenager” things. Seems like the opposite of awareness.

Reactions: 7
I was just reading stuff & how has no one on here talked about A$$a being a burglar?! Supposedly he was arrested and convicted for burglary in 2003!!!

Reactions: 3
I was just reading stuff & how has no one on here talked about A$$a being a burglar?! Supposedly he was arrested and convicted for burglary in 2003!!!
This has been talked about here. Either in this thread or the fourth one.

Reactions: 4

Abbie's behavior can better be described as her being stuck in the terrible two's than her being a teenager, i said what i said.

Words like "no, stop , help" can be taught. You can't just put it on the device and never teach her what the purpose of them are for. She can at least shake her head NO to mean no, but that is usually in the context of "do you want this, or do you want to do that" probably hasn't been taught as "no, I don't want you to do that" It takes a lot of work, and she may never get it. I don't know if my student will ever get it. Now other students in our school understand the use of the device and gets more out of it, but still usually with a prompt of us asking them what they want.
I actually did mean by putting those words on her device to teach them to her because yeah otherwise it's not going to work. The thing is that you can even just teach them to her as signs, from what i can tell it's very obvious that she understands those words she is just never taught the way to express them. Take the time with the puppy for example where she was being followed around and she had enough, she definitely is capable of signing "stop" if she had a sign for it. The same goes for "no" you can't make me believe that you can teach her "break" or "open" but not "stop" or "no."

I know it will take work but if they can spend 984 hours on here learning how to vacuum they should also be able spend time on teaching her to have control over situations.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Abbie's behavior can better be described as her being stuck in the terrible two's than her being a teenager, i said what i said.

I actually did mean by putting those words on her device to teach them to her because yeah otherwise it's not going to work. The thing is that you can even just teach them to her as signs, from what i can tell it's very obvious that she understands those words she is just never taught the way to express them. Take the time with the puppy for example where she was being followed around and she had enough, she definitely is capable of signing "stop" if she had a sign for it. The same goes for "no" you can't make me believe that you can teach her "break" or "open" but not "stop" or "no."

I know it will take work but if they can spend 984 hours on here learning how to vacuum they should also be able spend time on teaching her to have control over situations.
I think they don't want to do that, cuz they fear that she will say stop or no when it comes to vlogging. It's easier to exploit her this way, if she is able to say no or stop, it will be obvious for everyone that they are overstepping her boundaries... This is the perfect way for them to exploit Abbie as much as possible

• Heart
Reactions: 11
FA diehard fans believe anything A&P tell them. P has not lost a lot of weight and it is evident by the vlogs but if they TELL the fans she has lost and is still losing, they actually SEE it.

Asa reminds me of Jim Jones.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What ever happen to that visual with the velcro to help Abbie chose what she wanted to do they could use that do things with her iv not seen her use that at all making her do chores is pointless she isn't able to remember them without help her bedroom isn't for Abbie the could of made sensory bords for her room she can touch and fell things she doesn't play with toys because you dont give her toys our show her how they work she loved the bubble wand by stuff that crinkle our shiny different texture she can fell so many things shes bord hence the rocking they dont spend much time playing with her do art things with her give her play doah shaving foam with food colouring old potatoes make shape in them use them as stamp in paint sorry rambling on just a few ideas there

Reactions: 5
I think I may be the only one saying this but I hate to see her with Brandy. Brandy doesn't help the situation with the ridiculous chores she has her doing. Making her sweep as a punishment, hoover, pack shopping away. Would you expect a baby to be doing this. I believe Abbie sits between twelve to 18 months max. Although all the mouthing sometimes makes me think it could be even younger. Look at all the milestones she has missed. Can she draw a circle, a straight line. Sit down and concentrate to learn, listen to a story, stop putting things in her mouth etc.....she hasn't met the milestones you expect of babies yet she is a "typical teenager". What a load of rubbish. You can't skip milestones.....it doesn't work like that. They should be working with her as though she was a baby and continuing on milestones. You can't make a baby an adult without them going through developmental steps. Abbie hasn't met her early milestones yet but they got her hoovering. They are demented.

What awareness does he give....none. I don't even think she has autism anymore. All little babies and I'd say up to the age of two show signs of autism but grow out of it. Babies hand flap, dislike noise, bright lights, have meltdowns, onnly care about their tummies being full etc. She doesn't have the mind of a small child she has the mind of a baby. I know she can do more than your average 1 year old but if you drill trained a one year old for 14 years so would they. In other words Abbie has been a baby for 14 years so can do a bit more than your average one year old but I honestly believe she developmentally sits there. I don't even think someone with that level of intellectual disability should even be doing ABA. It's pointless. She is a stressed out, misunderstood baby and until they except that she will never be happy.

Abbie paid for that house and not one inch of it is for her. That stupid bedroom shows how much P understands her and was completely selfish. Which let's face it they are. The abandonment of his child shows what a selfish bunch of C's they are.

Summer living there is just weird and her relationship with Abbie is inappropriate. They need to teach the workers boundaries as they will come and go from Abbie's life and Abbie should not be taught it is ok for people to act inappropriately with her. I can't even stomach Asa anymore. The way he carries on with his martyrdom yet he is a deadbeat dad who doesn't give a hoot about his other daughter. I imagine she knows exactly who he is and the way he spoke about her on YouTube absolutely disgusting. I hope one day she gets to spit straight in his eye.

Oh god and that poor dog......disgusting people!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh yes, after watching todays vlog I am 100% convinced hes visiting here. One of the topics here the past few days was Abbie just coming home and sitting on the couch now that she no longer has Brandy and ABA daily....then like magic, today is all about how Abbie "helps". Asa should pay all of us garbage people for giving him his "original content". :LOL: :LOL:
I think I may be the only one saying this but I hate to see her with Brandy. Brandy doesn't help the situation with the ridiculous chores she has her doing. Making her sweep as a punishment, hoover, pack shopping away. Would you expect a baby to be doing this. I believe Abbie sits between twelve to 18 months max. Although all the mouthing sometimes makes me think it could be even younger. Look at all the milestones she has missed. Can she draw a circle, a straight line. Sit down and concentrate to learn, listen to a story, stop putting things in her mouth etc.....she hasn't met the milestones you expect of babies yet she is a "typical teenager". What a load of rubbish. You can't skip milestones.....it doesn't work like that. They should be working with her as though she was a baby and continuing on milestones. You can't make a baby an adult without them going through developmental steps. Abbie hasn't met her early milestones yet but they got her hoovering. They are demented.

What awareness does he give....none. I don't even think she has autism anymore. All little babies and I'd say up to the age of two show signs of autism but grow out of it. Babies hand flap, dislike noise, bright lights, have meltdowns, onnly care about their tummies being full etc. She doesn't have the mind of a small child she has the mind of a baby. I know she can do more than your average 1 year old but if you drill trained a one year old for 14 years so would they. In other words Abbie has been a baby for 14 years so can do a bit more than your average one year old but I honestly believe she developmentally sits there. I don't even think someone with that level of intellectual disability should even be doing ABA. It's pointless. She is a stressed out, misunderstood baby and until they except that she will never be happy.

Abbie paid for that house and not one inch of it is for her. That stupid bedroom shows how much P understands her and was completely selfish. Which let's face it they are. The abandonment of his child shows what a selfish bunch of C's they are.

Summer living there is just weird and her relationship with Abbie is inappropriate. They need to teach the workers boundaries as they will come and go from Abbie's life and Abbie should not be taught it is ok for people to act inappropriately with her. I can't even stomach Asa anymore. The way he carries on with his martyrdom yet he is a deadbeat dad who doesn't give a hoot about his other daughter. I imagine she knows exactly who he is and the way he spoke about her on YouTube absolutely disgusting. I hope one day she gets to spit straight in his eye.

. You have put into words my thoughts exactly.

Reactions: 10

Very well said. I am amazed at what little Brandi accomplishes each visit. She has A P and Isa standing over her while she show Abbie how to load the dish washer. One day Brandi acted like she discovered a great find. The dishwasher was reversed in the new house and Abbie was putting things away according to the old position of the dishwasher. They all agreed it was a brilliant deduction. Oh my how sad!

Reactions: 13
Very well said. I am amazed at what little Brandi accomplishes each visit. She has A P and Isa standing over her while she show Abbie how to load the dish washer. One day Brandi acted like she discovered a great find. The dishwasher was reversed in the new house and Abbie was putting things away according to the old position of the dishwasher. They all agreed it was a brilliant deduction. Oh my how sad!
Got me thinking as well so did a little digging, Brandy has been working with Ab since approximately 2013/2012 according to P's review here, which says 3.5 in October 2016 so that would bring it up to around 7-8 years, so half Ab's life. Make of that what you will.
1582644578815.png

Reactions: 6
And so what if her “real”age is 14! Her mental age is much younger and as such,she should be afforded all that it entails,even if it means decorating her room w Disney characters(just a thought if that is what she relates too) and not what the “average” teen girl has. It should always be what makes Abbie feel more comfortable and NOT what P feels it should be!
Yes, So much YES! It's ABBIE'S ROOM!!! Not P's. I've know people who have a teen with autism who have the room all done up in the Wiggles, because that's their child's love. It's his safe place, his happy place, and his space just to chill out. Why can't they see she's not a normal teen? Let her watch Disney Jr or Nick Jr. The other night she seemed to be enjoying Little Mermaid, when they were watching it. Make it a Princess room. Something that isn't a "typical teen" room. Hell, the owls A bought last year is better than what it is now.

Universal’s DAS system is way better than Disney’s, and the environment is a lot more chill IMO. We did Disney and Universal in April, and when it comes to Disney....NEVER AGAIN. It’s so stressful there, and just not for us. Universal we had a great time at though. HP World can be hectic. I think it really depends on whAt time of year you go. Like obviously if you go during spring break it’s a friggen disaster. They have quiet rooms there on a lot of the rides which was cool. (Disney may have them too, I’m not sure.) I really wanted to do Sea World because I thought my daughter would like it more, but we didn’t have time.
Thank you. I only know people that have gone to Disney when in Orlando. My other child wants Disney, ugg. But I also know someone that does baby sitting in Orlando and may see if she can watch my ASD child while we take the other to Disney. Heck, maybe have her watch the NT child while we take the child with Autism to Universal. Get real one on one time with each.

I’ve seen a lot of people say that Abby should have more things like no, stop, help etc on her iPad. In my opinion it would do no good. For one id bet every penny I own she can’t read. And there aren’t exactly pictures of help, or no. Sure there’s a picture of a stop sign, but does she know what that means, probably not. And we’ve all seen it a million times, she scrolls through. There is no reason behind what she picks. She will just hit buttons until she gets a response. She’ll ask for nature valley bar, cart, and bathroom within a span of 30 seconds or less.
There are pictures for those words. The talking apps typically come pre loaded with words like that. The pictures are simple drawings. You can swap the picture out for a real picture as well. So it would have "DOG" then a picture of a generic dog drawing. They could swap the picture for Maverick. You have to work with the child to understand those simple words. Typically a speech path and other therapists work to lay the foundation of understanding those words and the picture to go with it. BUT A&P would have to follow through and we know that won't happen.

I guess, technically. However, my nephew that turned two less than a month ago is light years ahead of her. Yesterday, without a prompt he immediately picked up his baby brothers diaper and put it in the kitchen trash can at my parents house. Knew where to go, opened the cabinet door and correctly placed it there, making sure it made it into the can. Again, he wasn’t even at his house. And that took him almost two years to get to(he’s been doing that since my other nephew was born). She’s almost 15. The odds are not at all in her favor to even hit the cognitive ability of a five year old. And here’s the thing, that is 100% ok. That’s her baseline. These parents just need to accept her for where she’s at and be realistic about where she can get to. They’re living in a fucked up delusional fantasy world.
You seem to be comparing a typical toddler to a 15 year old with Autism and IDD. Even saying mentally she's about the age of a toddler isn't set in stone nor is the "about the same age." Even people with higher functioning autism can be closer to their chronological age mentally, but doesn't mean there are areas that are way lower. I agree that her parents just have to accept her for how she is and stop pushing "normal teen" thing.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.