Fathering Autism #45 Isaiah is free and little Miss P cried me! me! me! all the way home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They tried to cram months of teaching Abbie discipline into one afternoon. Suddenly she is supposed to clean up the cushions. Not confusing at all. There is also the lip service to a chewy for the first time in forever.

Reactions: 22
What’s going to happen when Abbie reaches her “ senior year”? Is Cilla going to be hysterical all year?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
they need to stop shopping wherever they are for abby's clothes. the poor kid looks like a middle-aged mom. maybe 1 out of every 10 outfits looks like something a 15 year old would wear. other than her t-shirts and leggings.
I agree. But on the other hand, its exciting to see that poor kid in ANYTHING other than those damn leggings and the same autism tshirts. For all of Big Prillys typical teen BS, she makes ZERO effort. She is in and out of stores all day everyday. I have never once seen her impulsively grab a top or something for Abbie unless she "had" to. She's an after thought. :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
How many Maas’ does it take to change a light bulb, I mean make a lunch? One to do it twice, One to vlog, One to Giggle inanely and One to Efficiently put it in the fridge. P is seriously having a reaction to skin care products..

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I did too, and I'm going to give her the mom's sympathy vote here. And to all mom's that have been through this.
My son starts his sophomore year of college in a week and as much as :m:mdrives me crazy, I totally felt what she was feeling saying goodbye.

I couldn't stand the marathon goodbye vlogs that were stretched over many days, but that last hug, it got to me, as a mom.

Reactions: 14
Look, it seems like the most ridiculous thing to snark about,
but HOW did no one think to get a new lunchbox and some clothes sooner than the day before school starts??
I understand that they weren't sure what the situation would be with schools reopening in, like, June - but it was weeks ago that they did a whole vlog about Abbie having to physically go to school due to the scholarship. They knew she'd need things to return to school in person. When P was ordering the pot-hiding fake book and whatever else from Amazon, why not grab a new lunchbox then? Why not get school snacks on the most recent grocery trip?

I don't know why this is bothering me so much. Is it the poor planning? Is it that Isaiah had all his college stuff well in advance while Abbie's lunchbox seems like more of an afterthought?

And for the love of....
you know the child loves cookies and treats. WHY would you ask her to choose the type of cookie she'll have with lunch 24 hours later? She's not used to the concept of "lunch at school tomorrow." She was asked to choose cookies and then didn't get the cookies. That's just cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Some of you mentioned the size of I's room and his roommate's decor...which vlog was that in? Was it in his?

Reactions: 3
Can i ask are all your dormrooms that small its like a box not what I imagined it would look like mainly because in England we rent flats(apartments) there are places that our just for uni students like in my town there are towns with a big university population
I lived in a dorm that looked exactly like Isaiah's when I was a first year college student. The only difference is that he (hopefully) does not have roaches, which my dorm did. Other dorms at my college either had black mold or ghosts, so I don't know which I would've rather had besides the roaches. Thankfully, I lived in newer and better accommodations my last three years of college.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
but HOW did no one think to get a new lunchbox and some clothes sooner than the day before school starts??
I understand that they weren't sure what the situation would be with schools reopening in, like, June - but it was weeks ago that they did a whole vlog about Abbie having to physically go to school due to the scholarship. They knew she'd need things to return to school in person. When P was ordering the pot-hiding fake book and whatever else from Amazon, why not grab a new lunchbox then? Why not get school snacks on the most recent grocery trip?

I don't know why this is bothering me so much. Is it the poor planning? Is it that Isaiah had all his college stuff well in advance while Abbie's lunchbox seems like more of an afterthought?

And for the love of....
you know the child loves cookies and treats. WHY would you ask her to choose the type of cookie she'll have with lunch 24 hours later? She's not used to the concept of "lunch at school tomorrow." She was asked to choose cookies and then didn't get the cookies. That's just cruel.
#Facts 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 13

And for the love of....
Completely agree! A million times over!
I had already started purchasing back to school supplies, before we even knew that our child would only be doing virtual schooling. I know supplies go quickly and since I wasn’t shopping in person (thankful for Wal-Mart pick up and Amazon), that I needed to make sure that I got them before I couldn’t. So, I don’t get it at ALL! They knew she would be going back, way before we knew we would be doing virtual..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I used to watch the vlog...and 1 post really threw me off of it all. Mom took daughter to the obgyn to get a depo shot and complained so hard that it wasn't covered by insurance bc they were early I believe. I couldn't understand why paying out of pocket, waiting until being on time or anything else wasn't an option. It was a very entitled rant on moms part and I got a horrid taste in my mouth about it all. I understand it was an inconvenience and not going to be comfortable for daughter but from then on...i just could not get behind this vlog/family/story. Can't bring myself to type names... no idea why.
When did everyone else start to see through all the bull?
For me it was learning about the unwanted daughter. Seeing them buy “all the things” and learning he was behind on child support while buying a new house. Meaning they had the money just didn’t give a f*ck. Then they got Sandy. I was disgusted to see her ALWAYS kenneled😞 For me personally I can look past a lot of things but don’t mess with kids or animals!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
At the end of the vlog Abbie tries to get away from them in the kitchen and Dummer sticks her arm out several times to keep her corralled where they want her. I felt so bad for her and she was starting to get frustrated. Good lord let her go!! She's not a circus animal on display!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
They really didn’t need to buy much, but P & S got to abandon ship for a couple hours. Mission accomplished. Girls day! (well a 22/23 and a 40 year old woman).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
At the end of the vlog Abbie tries to get away from them in the kitchen and Dummer sticks her arm out several times to keep her corralled where they want her. I felt so bad for her and she was starting to get frustrated. Good lord let her go!! She's not a circus animal on display!
I get annoyed when they yap at her non-stop. She used her bathroom sign to get away from P. Asa tells her to go. Then as she walks away they say "Stop" and KEEP asking her stupid questions and yapping. Then in the office P is literally an INCH from Abbies face, holding her hands, and trying to force her to talk about school. Abbie tried to slide away a few times but Big P wasnt having that. She turned Abbies face with her hand and said "Look at Mom."
Just an FYI P. You should've had a daily social story about school and her new building the minute you decided she was attending. Not the day before. She spent more time trying to make Abbies lunch look like a cooter box than she did preparing Abbie for school. Priorities, right P?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I get annoyed when they yap at her non-stop. She used her bathroom sign to get away from P. Asa tells her to go. Then as she walks away they say "Stop" and KEEP asking her stupid questions and yapping. Then in the office P is literally an INCH from Abbies face, holding her hands, and trying to force her to talk about school. Abbie tried to slide away a few times but Big P wasnt having that. She turned Abbies face with her hand and said "Look at Mom."
Just an FYI P. You should've had a daily social story about school and her new building the minute you decided she was attending. Not the day before. She spent more time trying to make Abbies lunch look like a cooter box than she did preparing Abbie for school. Priorities, right P?
It drives me nuts when P gets right up in her face. :mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
It drives me nuts when P gets right up in her face. :mad:
I skipped over 13 page just to comment!!Yes me too!! Can't stand that! Notice how she has a new wardrobe? Yes, they read here because it's been mentioned many time how she wears the same cloths daily and they should buy her cloths! Hi Asal hi P, so glad you took us Tattlers advise!!

How many Maas’ does it take to change a light bulb, I mean make a lunch? One to do it twice, One to vlog, One to Giggle inanely and One to Efficiently put it in the fridge. P is seriously having a reaction to skin care products..
And the woooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo and they call her "hey" all the times!!! The girl has a friggen name!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOomg I can't

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I would imagine she gets medicaid because she is disabled. usually you get medicare, if you qualify by work credits, after being declared disabled. but if you were declared disabled as a child I think you get medicaid. I know I was eligible for medicaid based on being disabled, until my medicare can kick in.
The Massives mentioned before that Abby is under the Medicaid waiver program in the state of Florida. Here in the state of Texas we have the same thing. It doesn’t go by the parents income it goes by the Child’s income. Usually the waiting list is between 4 to 7 years. Once approved you’re able to get Medicaid and respite services. As well as many other benefits. My son was only on the waiting list for three years when we got approved.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.