Fathering Autism #45 Isaiah is free and little Miss P cried me! me! me! all the way home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Massive’s wealth is hard to ignore. There are no pool opportunities in my home (& not in 3 yrs & that was a hotel), never an ipad in my budget, nor even a Bento type lunchbox. There’s no granite countertop, gray walls, & white trim. You know, “all the things” that pass the test for a youtube or tiktok channel during these braggy/stuck up times we live in.

And all A&P & probably Summer ever say is all the things. It’s their mantra, because it makes vlogging easier if they can vlog stores. But yawn. And P’s “comment down below” BS to increase engagement (more $ for them).

Abbie’s flowy sleeved top, yuck. P just dresses her like how she’d want to dress. Don’t FL people get cold when wearing tank tops inside with most places having a/c on?

Reactions: 9
My cat growing up was very much an outdoors man. He would walk with me to the park as a kid and watch me play. When I moved house he would walk to the beach and even tried following me into the water lol. Loved him very much. Best man I've had in my life lol. I haven't got a cat since, the heart break was too much!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Did u hear her say “my nose is so itchy”
It would be ironic if it turns out she is allergic to that slime life makeup junk. I had a friend who bought hundreds of dollars worth of Lancôme only to find out it made her eyelids turn red and swell up. Had to return it. If Pigcilla was allergic, I wonder if she would admit it. Often lately she has not been wearing any makeup. During the trip to Isaiahs school her makeup looked too dark or orange on her. She could always start selling a hypoallergenic makeup next. Not sure it matters what kind of makeup she sells, her followers would buy it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Most people with generalized anxiety are able to go out and function alone, and move if need be. Most people are not consistantly depressed for forty years neither. I don't know what your diagnosis is but I hope you feel better. The most people I speak of can be helped with talk therapy, medication as needed short term, long term. There are many treatment modalities - even self-help/exploration. Also our situations change. If we are fairly mentally healthy, We heal with time enough naturally from what feels like negative life experiences - loss, grief, pain, illness, death . . . All best to you.
I haven’t been constantly depressed but I have had all the help available over the years but it is a very sensitive issue for me. I have had a good life but I have had things to deal with, which I have and am stronger for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
. I think P is extremely allergic to Slimelife products. Between the nose itching and mysterious rashes, sunburn etc. it’s clearly not working or her.
P's skin is roasted. She must have never ever taken any protection from the Florida sun. All the damage she allowed to occur from the sun, unheathy lifestyle, plus bad aging genetics made her skin thin and sensitive. No beauty products can correct that damage.

I am certainly NOT a fan of MLM's but slime life products are probably decent. I think of Alcon's history in NYC, the theater, movies, production, acquiring great proven brands . . . Good products are not expensive to manufacture especially if it is your business, and what you have a history of doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
so many people in the comments saying how lucky Abbie is to get scallops in her lunch... ah, yes. delicious. scallops that looked overcooked to begin with, being made even more rubbery by heating them up in the microwave. I know that Abbie doesn't care, but would it really kill them to just prepare an actual lunch for her instead of leftovers every day? if they are so inspired by tiktok moms packing lunches, maybe they could put a small amount of effort in.

also... Priscilla "didn't even know there was a target in new york"... you didn't think that one of the biggest retailers in the country would have a single store in the biggest city in the country? let alone the whole state? ...really?

• Haha
The Massive’s wealth is hard to ignore. There are no pool opportunities in my home (& not in 3 yrs & that was a hotel), never an ipad in my budget, nor even a Bento type lunchbox. There’s no granite countertop, gray walls, & white trim. You know, “all the things” that pass the test for a youtube or tiktok channel during these braggy/stuck up times we live in.

And all A&P & probably Summer ever say is all the things. It’s their mantra, because it makes vlogging easier if they can vlog stores. But yawn. And P’s “comment down below” BS to increase engagement (more $ for them).

Abbie’s flowy sleeved top, yuck. P just dresses her like how she’d want to dress. Don’t FL people get cold when wearing tank tops inside with most places having a/c on?
I always carry a jacket with me (Floridian) when wearing something light - because of the a.c. I hate being cold.

Reactions: 8
Back to school shopping every year?! Huh?! I get it if your child is constantly growing but why a new backpacks and lunch boxes every year?
Because they need to have “All the Things”.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I lived in a dorm that looked exactly like Isaiah's when I was a first year college student. The only difference is that he (hopefully) does not have roaches, which my dorm did. Other dorms at my college either had black mold or ghosts, so I don't know which I would've rather had besides the roaches. Thankfully, I lived in newer and better accommodations my last three years of college.
Omg I would of died with the roaches!

so many people in the comments saying how lucky Abbie is to get scallops in her lunch... ah, yes. delicious. scallops that looked overcooked to begin with, being made even more rubbery by heating them up in the microwave. I know that Abbie doesn't care, but would it really kill them to just prepare an actual lunch for her instead of leftovers every day? if they are so inspired by tiktok moms packing lunches, maybe they could put a small amount of effort in.

also... Priscilla "didn't even know there was a target in new york"... you didn't think that one of the biggest retailers in the country would have a single store in the biggest city in the country? let alone the whole state? ...really?
It’s impossible to eat scallops the next day let alone a few hours after they’ve been cooked...fruit AND cookies? And yogurt? Geeeez sugar city, P has no idea how to eat and is ignorant in feeding her child!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Omg I would of died with the roaches!

It’s impossible to eat scallops the next day let alone a few hours after they’ve been cooked...fruit AND cookies? And yogurt? Geeeez sugar city, P has no idea how to eat and is ignorant in feeding her child!
You forgot the granola snack mix

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
those arre gonna be rubbery and smell awful, thats how it is with seafood in the microwave!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I lived in a dorm that looked exactly like Isaiah's when I was a first year college student. The only difference is that he (hopefully) does not have roaches, which my dorm did. Other dorms at my college either had black mold or ghosts, so I don't know which I would've rather had besides the roaches. Thankfully, I lived in newer and better accommodations my last three years of college.
Yeah, my room was microscopic too like Isaiah’s. And the dorm was old. No bugs though. But it was hard to study with the noise, music, dancing in the hallways, and folks making popcorn. I went to study in the library. Bunk beds also. Nothing like a college experience though. I’m glad I got to be there before computers and the virus. I would have loved to live in a nice apartment, though. And have a car my first year. I was always bumming rides to places. I remember some girl crying every night on the hallway phone to her parents. Homesick I guess. She finally went home after one semester, which was a huge relief to the rest of us who were having a blast living away from our parents for the first time and experiencing freedom.

Reactions: 16

It bugged me that they said “New York.” It’s New York City or Manhattan, etc. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Boy. In that case she should be drinking vinegar! And bathing in it. Anything to halt the growth of #thesecurves. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It is 1:30am and I am alone in my home except for my daughter asleep in her bedroom.
And I am ROFLMAO at your last sentence...thank you!

P's skin is roasted. She must have never ever taken any protection from the Florida sun. All the damage she allowed to occur from the sun, unheathy lifestyle, plus bad aging genetics made her skin thin and sensitive. No beauty products can correct that damage.

I am certainly NOT a fan of MLM's but slime life products are probably decent. I think of Alcon's history in NYC, the theater, movies, production, acquiring great proven brands . . . Good products are not expensive to manufacture especially if it is your business, and what you have a history of doing.
Yes perhaps it's good makeup for theater and movies but its wax-based and I dont think the average person looks good in that kinda heavy stuff.
But...it could be great for mortuary tit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone here on the last vlog that they wanted to buy a property in the town were Isaiah is as a investment property that he can live in when they come to visit they will have somewhere

I don't know why you would take all that expensive stuff to uni with you they said his camping gear is in the back of the car aswell may aswell leave the boot (trunk) open asking for his car to be broken into
Because his azzhole parents made him move out the last week before college, and take everything with him. If they get stolen don't worry, things are replaceable, when you have a completely disposable income. I'm sure some Boonite won't see it and want to steal it, mountain town and all. Vlog content bingo. I was burgled!! 😮

I was just hoping Hoto was just taking a break. A few people did. I almost did. I appreciate ALL views here, not just the ones I agree with. Several times I have rethought my stance due to someone else's gentle opinion that seemed reasonable.

Insomnia bites.

I bet they throw a lot of good things away. The old lunchbox wasn't used but a half school year. I have this saying, "Waste not, want not" - I have been poor and I have been comfortable. Sometimes you don't know what you have until it's gone. I hope things don't keep going deeper into the shitter. Their Whole World could crumble and fritter away if they aren't careful.

Screenshot_20200820_075430.jpg

Not sure if this has already been posted! I'm trying to catch up before I head off to work.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.