Fathering Autism #45 Isaiah is free and little Miss P cried me! me! me! all the way home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. But on the other hand, its exciting to see that poor kid in ANYTHING other than those damn leggings and the same autism tshirts. For all of Big Prillys typical teen BS, she makes ZERO effort. She is in and out of stores all day everyday. I have never once seen her impulsively grab a top or something for Abbie unless she "had" to. She's an after thought. :(
Agreed. Either it's leggings and t-shirts or clothes that look like she's a middle aged woman. With a few exceptions when she looks like Summer picked some things out for her. Rarely is she dressed in clothes that look comfortable and like something a kid would wear. And seriously, they live in Florida. It is so easy here with clothes.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Look, it seems like the most ridiculous thing to snark about,
but HOW did no one think to get a new lunchbox and some clothes sooner than the day before school starts??
I understand that they weren't sure what the situation would be with schools reopening in, like, June - but it was weeks ago that they did a whole vlog about Abbie having to physically go to school due to the scholarship. They knew she'd need things to return to school in person. When P was ordering the pot-hiding fake book and whatever else from Amazon, why not grab a new lunchbox then? Why not get school snacks on the most recent grocery trip?

I don't know why this is bothering me so much. Is it the poor planning? Is it that Isaiah had all his college stuff well in advance while Abbie's lunchbox seems like more of an afterthought?
They did the same thing last school year

Starts at 5:02

Asa says he feels they aren’t prepared for the first day of school(which is the next day)

He also says they have never really did the before school starts shopping thing and that they usually buy clothes and stuff during the first month.

Priscilla says they have just been so busy with the new house.

Reactions: 12
They did the same thing last school year
Yes P, your so busy eating all the things😂😂

Starts at 5:02

Asa says he feels they aren’t prepared for the first day of school(which is the next day)

He also says they have never really did the before school starts shopping thing and that they usually buy clothes and stuff during the first month.

Priscilla says they have just been so busy with the new house.
Well they had to buy cloths reading here, we shamed them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Summer, stop with the Patty Cakes, she's not a toddler!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So end if the day P had a glass if wine while making Abs lunch for the next day... almost empty at that point. Then starts talking about going for a drive for snacks. And we know she drove from her insta photo from that night.

So drinking and driving... with your daughter and someone else's daughter in the car... I have no words (for polite company anyway.)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
View attachment 216130
Poor Isaiah is never going to be free of clingy Prilly. It was a nice good-bye between Ass and Isaiah. I think he got closer to Isaiah during COVID-19, and is realizing that he missed out on some major memories with him. I think Isaiah was a bit embarrassed and anxious during the good-byes. There were next to no parents anywhere after initial loads were moved up to his room. I hope he continues to build on the friendships with his dorm mates. He deserves a chance to make friends outside of autism world.

Now, let's hope the leghumpers leave him alone instead of checking in on him for Prilly. He seemed a bit queasy at the talk of about the fans who have commented.
Hi all, This is my first post!! Got enlightenment when I was searching for anyone talking about Isaiah’s quick weight gain. Stalked for a while and decided to join. Anyway- I totally see Priscilla as being the type of mom to get jealous when Isaiah gets a girlfriend which will ruin every relationship he is in. She is so over the top with “losing her baby” it makes me sick. Hopefully he breaks away, stops getting his first day picture taken, and makes some friends who can lead him in the right direction.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Last year vlog was frigging hard to watch. Yes she wants a f’ing break aswipe. Poor thing. No she wasn’t melting down because of summer leaving. She was melting down because she was hot, sandy &sunburned. She was spoon fed ice cream quickly, brain freeze quickly, with sun in her eyes. You made her hug people, she was over it. She looked so tired. Couldn’t believe they then attempted shopping. Like do you really not get her. She eats healthy when your not around. Yes she doesn’t want aa camera in her face! FFS

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Back to school shopping every year?! Huh?! I get it if your child is constantly growing but why a new backpacks and lunch boxes every year?

Reactions: 16
Back to school shopping every year?! Huh?! I get it if your child is constantly growing but why a new backpacks and lunch boxes every year?
Because she’s a typical teen but I don’t know any teen going into 10th grade that has a lunchbox. Brown bag it.

oh and typical teens don’t buy clothes at target

P’s hands are just so touchy, I dislike her hands, I can’t believe I’m saying this but it was very distracting watching her get Abbies lunch box ready

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh I totally remember that. I was already kool-aid free by that time, but was disgusted all the same.
It was a freaking depo shot. Roughly $100 bucks a pop, not some insanely priced drug needed for something life threatening like a heart condition or cancer. They spend $100 a week on Dunkin and junky snacks! Its as if they feel they should have NO out of pocket expense for their child. Just like her education, its someone elses responsibility. They chose $100 bucks over her "need" after dramatically saying she was suffering. Shows how much #autismprincess is really worth to them. They're disgusting.
I started telling my husband and he was/is just as grossed out as I was/am. I just don't understand the royal status they think they have. Where's the humility, humbleness, the consideration? Why can't they be bothered to do anything a 'peasant' would be subjected to do. At that moment I realized it was all about the parents and never about the child. Un-freakin-acceptable

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And she mentions she spends sooo much money every school year...well yea bc you choose too!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s purely for attention. She always over reacts to things to be the centre of attention.

I suffer from severe anxiety and depression and have done for over forty years. I can’t go out of the door unless I am with someone and couldn’t even contemplate moving away from home. I know it’s different for everyone but if Isaiah does have anxiety , it’s nothing like my experience of it. It has defined my life .
Most people with generalized anxiety are able to go out and function alone, and move if need be. Most people are not consistantly depressed for forty years neither. I don't know what your diagnosis is but I hope you feel better. The most people I speak of can be helped with talk therapy, medication as needed short term, long term. There are many treatment modalities - even self-help/exploration. Also our situations change. If we are fairly mentally healthy, We heal with time enough naturally from what feels like negative life experiences - loss, grief, pain, illness, death . . . All best to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How many Maas’ does it take to change a light bulb, I mean make a lunch? One to do it twice, One to vlog, One to Giggle inanely and One to Efficiently put it in the fridge. P is seriously having a reaction to skin care products..
Omg...Summers constant giggling was the worst in this vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think so too! I was just watching her FB Live with the volume all the way down...😂😂 She was showing off eye shadow on her arm and rubbing her nose at the same time! How’s that for multitasking! Her skin definitely has not had some magical makeover. If anything, it looks worse.
View attachment 216535
Did u hear her say “my nose is so itchy”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Haha! 😂Thundering Redwoods😂 I keep my kitties inside. The Maassives live on a fairly busy street. It would be only a matter of time before she became a car causality, unfortunately.😙 We live on a pretty large piece of property. I have never understood why when a kitty has all the room in the world to roam....why do they choose to head towards the street? Lesson learned! ❤
Nala is too pretty to roam outside 😻

Me too. I have had 6 cats and they have all been indoor cats due to living on a main road. I have 2 left now , none of my cats have suffered through being indoors, they have all lived long lives, 23, 19, 18, 18 and my 2 living cats are 15 and 16 respectively.
They lived long lives! I’ve had cats my whole life and they always seemed to get sick at 12 years old, my Rudy is 12 now though and he’s great!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.