Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Carol has serious health problems and she doesn't have long left and wants to spend it enjoying life. She's currently on bedrest again and is unable to make more videos/do research etc.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I think there’s attention seeking on all parts. These are grown adults arguing, pettiness, and look I am worse off/better. None of whom live in the real world or in my opinion be productive in the true sense. I would never be that far up a youtubers arse to not see clearly regardless of who they are or problems they have. They show what they need to, to get views. I think they all should grow up.

Reactions: 15
I haven't been able to watch all of this womans vlogs about MD but what I have seen she is just being a bully. Smug , arrogant remarks and making fun of her facial expressions. Just someone else trying to gain popularity off drama. Its ridiculous.

Reactions: 17
Where are people getting the information MD has ittle time left from heart problems? I am asking a serious question.

Reactions: 13
Where are people getting the information MD has ittle time left from heart problems? I am asking a serious question.
She disclosed it in a few videos on her channel, its not heart problems though but and still very serious.

Reactions: 5
I saw the comments on her vlog and there were many peoples adding fuel to the fire, encouraging her to "go after them" and bring down their channel.
They left like rats; when Mr.Maassive threatened to sue her. These peoples digusts me nearly as much as this disfunctional family.
They might think about it; when something will happen to her. I hope that will never be the case.
I had an upsetting dream several weeks ago that Abbie ran full speed ahead down a sloped sidewalk & across the road w/o looking for cars. I was crying in my dream after witnessing that. I’m certain there’s things they aren’t telling us. But it really shows how concerned we are for her safety. They’re reckless w/ her & they air their mistakes on a public forum for MONEY! They wouldn’t be doing this if MONEY wasn’t involved!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I am devastated for poor Carol. Her intentions were magnificent. Poor woman has been eaten alive by, basically, a cult. I cannot believe that the authorities haven't taken action in some form. Here we would contact our local member of Parliament, form a lobby group, get petitions going to stop this vile individual further exploiting his daughter. Why aren't the autism representative groups doing anything?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Isaiah will soon taste reality. I've no idea how a family making a living only from YouTube, an obese mother dancing on TikTok after "milkshake and cóno " and an uneducated "know-it-all" father is looked at in the USA.
But i can tell you; they would be the joke of the neighborhood over here. And Isaiah might get a hard time at college for his parent's behaviour.
It will be interessting if he's still so proud of them after one; two years being the center of the jokes of his fellow students.
I'd like to know how any bank or insurance company would approve him for mortgage and insurance based on YouTube income. If Youtube folded tomorrow what would be his source of income? Or what would happen if his fan base dies out? What happens If her Limelife journey ends?

• Heart
I'd like to know how any bank or insurance company would approve him for mortgage and insurance based on YouTube income. If Youtube folded tomorrow what would be his source of income? Or what would happen if his fan base dies out? What happens If her Limelife journey ends?
Because they dont care.

I honestly believe the way forward is for a journalist to take up the case. I know its extreme, but look what that horror Harvey Weinstein got away with until a journalist beavered away and exposed him.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Isaiah will soon taste reality. I've no idea how a family making a living only from YouTube, an obese mother dancing on TikTok after "milkshake and cóno " and an uneducated "know-it-all" father is looked at in the USA.
But i can tell you; they would be the joke of the neighborhood over here. And Isaiah might get a hard time at college for his parent's behaviour.
It will be interessting if he's still so proud of them after one; two years being the center of the jokes of his fellow students.
I can honestly tell you that in any neighborhood outside of Fake LA, any youtuber family would be the laughing stock. Neighbors would watch just to laugh. And it’s like the Maass’ put a giant kick me sign to their forehead (taking what someone else said about MD) by sticking a camera in the face of a NONVERBAL CHILD w/ SPECIAL NEEDS! Who does that??? Only GREEDY MF’s!

Social media is shrinking the world. I hardly notice a British accent on the TV or on my phone anymore. We’re all human & most think the same on this topic regardless of where we live. It’s because humans all need privacy. Abbie’s was taken away for the almighty millions.

Look look at the time frame from when they were opening their PO Box on livestream or having profitable livestream chats & when he started talking about his dream home. They made it sound like it was many years away, as he always does with expensive things. Then weeks later, shows off their house hunt, still talks about it being years down the road, then within a few more weeks, they put an offer down on their 1st house & lost it. I do not doubt they lost that house due to their credit, but they could’ve also been making up any story for views & clicks.

• Heart
Why does he not answer the question of demonetising his channel. If they are really doing this for awareness then why make money out of it. I would respect them a lot more if they did this for nothing or gave all the proceeds to an autism charity. Has he ever once justified making money off his disabled daughter. He never brings this up in his “ let’s get real “
Chats. Nobody is allowed to ask that question and get an answer because he would delete it. He says the videos are free to watch but that’s just avoiding the issue, he makes big money from this and the proof of his sincerity would be if he didn’t take the money.
Puffed up, smug, arrogant, hole.
I would love to have a “let’s get real chat “ with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I personally think Isaiah is in for a rough ride when he starts university. Due to the subject he is studying a fair proportion of his classmates will most likely be aware of FA. Hopefully they are way more intelligent than the average leghumper and will have a critical opinion of his parents and their blatant exploitation of Abbie. I think he is going to be ridiculed big time.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why does he not answer the question of demonetising his channel. If they are really doing this for awareness then why make money out of it. I would respect them a lot more if they did this for nothing or gave all the proceeds to an autism charity. Has he ever once justified making money off his disabled daughter. He never brings this up in his “ let’s get real “
Chats. Nobody is allowed to ask that question and get an answer because he would delete it. He says the videos are free to watch but that’s just avoiding the issue, he makes big money from this and the proof of his sincerity would be if he didn’t take the money.
Couldn’t agree more!! He even has the cheek to say how long of the advert he wants his viewers to watch!! He has no shame. Apparently him making money off adverts allows him to continue making his videos for free, to people who are worryingly invested they will think they need to watch them to continue see the family!! So manipulative.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I personally think Isaiah is in for a rough ride when he starts university. Due to the subject he is studying a fair proportion of his classmates will most likely be aware of FA. Hopefully they are way more intelligent than the average leghumper and will have a critical opinion of his parents and their blatant exploitation of Abbie. I think he is going to be ridiculed big time.
Let’s hope so, it might make him realise that there are two sides to this and not just the Arsewipe Maassive side.

• Heart
  • Haha
This is when they were a lot nicer people, I used to like watching them and I felt sorry that they had to go through all that.
I can’t explain how I feel when she has tantrums, she gets that face on and I just couldn’t deal with it. I suppose that’s not nice to say but I am being honest. How would you live with that every day, it would be torture and to get attacked into the bargain, must be awful.
Why would you take her to the fair. Go home. I know this is old but why torture the kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sad to hear about Carol having serious health problems. Not good at all.

I haven't been able to watch all of this womans vlogs about MD but what I have seen she is just being a bully. Smug , arrogant remarks and making fun of her facial expressions. Just someone else trying to gain popularity off drama. Its ridiculous.
Agree. I can't stomach watching the vitriol spouted and multiple videos made by this person in 24 hours.
Whilst I don't agree with the way Carol went about things, the hate being spewed onto her by various cult members is awful. They fully believe that Carol was the one that called CPS it seems. One person starts a rumour and it's then passed around as fact, and all hell breaks loose. It's just tragic on all counts.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
In wannabe pastor fashion, he still needs more money obviously. They’ve said how many times & also long ago how Abbie is set for life now. So why continue to vlog? Because that’s what the people want? Does Thilly & Isaiah look particularly happy with vlogging? Thilly can hardly look at the camera! Her smiles aren’t genuine. Isaiah was passive aggressive & said he hated anyone who didn’t send him a card. His beady eyes, like his mom, spoke the truth at that moment. He hates the vlog, but knows his parents need the money. He’s also enjoying the money aspect of it too. He eats like a king!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If they're smart, they'd be attempting to pay that mini - mansion off ASAP!

Well, hell, he'd have to work a real job and can't possibly do that!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.