Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The perfect target to scapegoat and send leghumpers over.
I disagree. A handful of fans certainly are, but these forums are somewhat of a niche. Ass and Prissy know better than to mention them, because their lies are actually proven to be that. It also makes no sense timewise, because the leghumpers only started swarming the comments after the CPS video was uploaded. They are basically just drones, ready to do whatever the masters say.
Good intentions or not, MD made a ton of mistakes and basically pinned a kick me sign on her own forehead.
This sort of thing goes way before MD though. Look at LGM and the discovery of the other daugther. A&P will definately be on the lookout in various places for any new "scandal" to address in case they have to. They may not mention forums like this directly (why would they), but they do seem to address some things that have been said on here in some of their vlogs. They have been aware for quite some time that many people, such as on here (and not just this forum) and on YT are questioning their motives. If you search YT with "family vlogger exposed" you'll find a whole host of content there referencing the entire genre. It goes back years in some cases. They will be aware.

EDIT: Some of those "family vlogger exposed" have over a million views, many in the 100K plus range also. Exposing them is not new.

The other daughter incident will have made them take a look at things, and of course they will be on edge to anything they perceive as an attack. No MD didn't go about things correctly, but yes, they have been ready to pounce due to the previous incident. hind legs up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The sad part of this current situation is Ass will be puffed up because he won and is untouchable. He and P can do what ever they want, exploit to their hearts content, treat people anyway they please, and be dumpster fires themselves with no consequences. Sure their egos grew 10 times. If they are such great people and parents they need to start showing it.
I’ve said this before but they are not winners, they have this situation with Abbie for the rest of their lives. She will soon be grown and an adult having tantrums, meltdowns and wearing diapers will not be an attractive thing to watch. Let them enjoy it for now because it will be short lived.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
So Assa’s behaviour in last nights vlog would be considered a tantrum, not a meltdown? 🤣

i feel for MD and I don’t blame her for a second for bowing out of the toxic place she found herself. I think it is good she is going to take care of herself. As previously posted, I thought the R word video was a bummer and the butt grabbing didn’t go anywhere as she was so unwell. Plus I think Summer means well but I think the fact that she is using Abbie as well in her social media platforms is wrong. That poor child has to perform on how many platforms???
I think, MS’s Lipstick review, although her language & emotion were very charged, were valid. the same with the life jacket. She was bullied off the net
He reminds me of a manipulative cult-leader, fighting for his imperium. He can't take any critizism and would never accept losing his new way of living with "all the things" and spending (Abbies) money like there's no tomorrow.
In the last vlog; you could see his mean and narcisstic character clear as glass. I couldn't stand his disgusting joy that he was able to chase this woman from YouTube.
And i get sick about imagine his obseqiuous leghumpers bragging about their "victory".

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have both, but shutdowns are more common. I don't notice anything anymore, I am like a TV that got switched off. It is more difficult to handle as people don't notice it, still demand things and get more impatient when I "fail to deliver".
I can only imagine how sensory overload must feel, bc I get it, not to the extreme of you guys for sure, but it feels like (as I said the other day) like I’m going to cry in frustration if I can get to a quiet place, I feel like I’m losing my mind,sometimes I can’t believe I do the job I do but it’s not all the time, but frequent...I do have depression so that may have something to do with it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
This sort of thing goes way before MD though. Look at LGM and the discovery of the other daugther. A&P will definately be on the lookout in various places for any new "scandal" to address in case they have to. They may not mention forums like this directly (why would they), but they do seem to address some things that have been said on here in some of their vlogs. They have been aware for quite some time that many people, such as on here (and not just this forum) and on YT are questioning their motives. If you search YT with "family vlogger exposed" you'll find a whole host of content there referencing the entire genre. It goes back years in some cases. They will be aware.

EDIT: Some of those "family vlogger exposed" have over a million views, many in the 100K plus range also. Exposing them is not new.

The other daughter incident will have made them take a look at things, and of course they will be on edge to anything they perceive as an attack. No MD didn't go about things correctly, but yes, they have been ready to pounce due to the previous incident. hind legs up.
Wel A and P sure did know. Asa even contacted the admin of this site. He also reads here, as he often adresses stuff being mentioned here before.
I just think that most leghumpers are blissfully unaware or know that these places exist but don't read. Challenging your own beliefs is hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve said this before but they are not winners, they have this situation with Abbie for the rest of their lives. She will soon be grown and an adult having tantrums, meltdowns and wearing diapers will not be an attractive thing to watch. Let them enjoy it for now because it will be short lived.
Oh I never said they are winners. Just that they will celebrate this all as a win for them. I won't bad mouth Abby or equate them having her as a loss. But I do agree their time to monetize her will come to an end eventually. The only people left to watch will be those who see it as a circus side show.

• Heart
Wel A and P sure did know. Asa even contacted the admin of this site. He also reads here, as he often adresses stuff being mentioned here before.
I just think that most leghumpers are blissfully unaware or know that these places exist but don't read. Challenging your own beliefs is hard.
Unfortunately in cults the followers believe their leaders to be able to do no wrong. Brainwashing and fandom at its finest. It's an army of Karens really.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I really believe they were much happier when they were less well off, people generally liked them, I did and there are others here that did. They started digging themselves a big hole when they spent huge amounts of money like a lottery winner with a first taste of money in the bank.

Fast forward to now and the change in their attitudes, always pushing the wholesome family image but along with that there's a distasteful arrogance. They think nothing of exploiting Abi so they can have all the things, then they quite easily call others hateful because they question the morality of what they're doing. They don't want to be accountable for anything yet put their lives on full view and expect nothing but praise. It doesn't work like that.

I will never be convinced the channel is worth all the stress and constant hours of monitoring, weeding out anything that is less than complimentary and deleting as if it never existed. They're living in a false world and it will unravel eventually because the price they're paying is far more than the happiness all the dollars rolling in will bring.

I also found it telling that the mother of P was the only one of their extended family that spoke up for them. I'd love to know what the rest of them think about the drama that surrounds the Maass family.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t think they have one conventional follower. These new videos being made on the Subject are all by people you know are special needs, Karen’s, lonely or plain weird. None of who would look at them clearly or realise they are nothing to them except a view count. I don’t even mean it to offend I just find it sad and would not want that in my life. I find having this sort of following makes Asa feel superior because of their vulnerability. If some of us followed him for example most of us would not sit their throwing the hearts and obsession he wouldn’t be getting away with half of his arrogance etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
This leghumper posted four videos in the last twenty-four hours about Fathering Autism. While she has some points, she is as much of a troll as she claims MD is. She is trying to gain subscribers by defending FA.

That was my thought also. Or can you buy views like subscribers?
I believe you can buy subscribers, views and "bot" comments.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What is annoying me about the whole MD situation was the comments she made along the lines of "I need more people to speak out about this/don't be a coward". I understand why she would say that, however the other guy that she added to her list has deleted his video for whatever reason, and the other one will have the rabid fans going after him, even if his comments are turned off.

For many people it's not plausible or safe for them to put themselves out there. Now she's left the platform and the others who supported her in what she was trying to do. It could've been more finely tuned over time to actually try and achieve the demonitization of family vlogs.

I also think this whole thing is a stark reminder to remain as anonymous as possible on this site. I see a lot of people saying where they are from and some with pictures of their actual selves. Not ideal when FA's rabid pack are out there and will stop at nothing at tearing someone down for having an opinion.

EDIT: I understand why MD has come off of media. She has kids and needs to protect them as well as her own health, but it just feels a bit of a crappy thing to do to those who spoke out alongside her.
I saw the comments on her vlog and there were many peoples adding fuel to the fire, encouraging her to "go after them" and bring down their channel.
They left like rats; when Mr.Maassive threatened to sue her. These peoples digusts me nearly as much as this disfunctional family.
They might think about it; when something will happen to her. I hope that will never be the case.

Reactions: 10
Yes, Ass is a narcisstic asshole. But I think 🐷 is also very much to blame about buying all the things. She has always wanted the finer things, much of which Ass couldn't provide. Look at how desperate he was to impress her parents with the new house.

I wonder what his mom and stepfather truly feel when they look at some of the videos and drama that surround them. They seemed very down-to-earth. Oh to be a fly on the wall off camera when the phone calls to warn them happen as was described by Ass.

In the meantime, they don't seem to be suffering any more as evidenced by social media posts since the last video. By the way, who called it? Abbie was originally in the car with Summer and Isiah during the drive to NC.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh I never said they are winners. Just that they will celebrate this all as a win for them. I won't bad mouth Abby or equate them having her as a loss. But I do agree their time to monetize her will come to an end eventually. The only people left to watch will be those who see it as a circus side show.
She will be a loss as in loss of income as she gets older, let’s face it , it’s all about money for them

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Asa's head is as big as his ass. The guy is full of crap - he knows it, his wife and kids know it. CPS wouldn't say that garbage, he's just trying to convince himself that he didn't get TWO reports. MD was the "perfect target" for his butt kissing drones to attack.

He's a dead beat.

🐖 is grasp at anything to find a voice. Right now it's her MLM garbage skincare...it was cooking before, the girl is losing her sanity slowly.

They pay for subscribers/views.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Asshog and Prigly (and Isaiah too!) need to get off their poor poor pitiful me soapbox. According to them, they're awesome and real. It made me sick watching their latest. It's all people who are "trashcans" according to Asshog. Honest & real??? Makes me laugh.
Isaiah will soon taste reality. I've no idea how a family making a living only from YouTube, an obese mother dancing on TikTok after "milkshake and cóno " and an uneducated "know-it-all" father is looked at in the USA.
But i can tell you; they would be the joke of the neighborhood over here. And Isaiah might get a hard time at college for his parent's behaviour.
It will be interessting if he's still so proud of them after one; two years being the center of the jokes of his fellow students.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
But what does she mean she's going to "find the peace and rest she'd been craving her whole life"? I hope it's not what I think it is?
Her video from last night made it sound like her illness is going to succumb her...not mental, the heart thing....

she'd said a bit earlier that her health is declining rapidly. She has 5 kids, so perhaps she is re-prioritizing

where was this stated? Is there a link?
Her videos are gone already
she'd said a bit earlier that her health is declining rapidly. She has 5 kids, so perhaps she is re-prioritizing

How do u have 5 kids and find time to even start a page? She says she spends most of her time alone...who is raising her children? I’m sorry with mental illness of any kind anything more then 0-2 kids is plenty! I know I’m sounding judgey, but now I’am

where was this stated? Is there a link?
Her videos are gone already
MD wasn’t getting much support from most of us yesterday either. Probably helped her throw in the towel. Also proof there’s no bridge. We’re shouting from the rooftops! Free speech! Imo, her claims of being totally new to FA never sounded right anyway. I wish her well though!

Reactions: 4
Also they're the worst of the worst.

They just had an entire group of people gang up on a channel because she simply didn't agree with them.

This woman is very close to dying due to a medical condition.

Shame on them - FatheringAutism is EVIL.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.