Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its sickening to watch how this family picks at food when standing in the kitchen. For craps sake...nobody can walk buy anything without reaching out and shoving it in their mouth. And the way they chew it...

AND THEY GOTTA JUST STOP WITH THE POOR US TALKS. You put your family out there for bejeezus sake. You dont mind making $$$ but you are so arrogant you cant handle any criticism. You think people will feel sorry for you..less & less will. You are nothing but money scarfing, braggarts with egos too big to fit thru the door.

See, I find that very common. We always hung around the kitchen and picked at or tried the food. The only problem is, they do that so Abbie wants to and she isn't allowed to touch any food that is not on her plate in front of her. I think that is very confusing to her.

The Boo bleeping Hoo crap drives me nuts. Just stop it already.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
A family that basically provides a how-to guide for exploiting and monetizing your autistic child just ran an actually autistic woman off of the platform.

I don't agree with everything MD was saying/doing and I don't think they deserve to have CPS involved in any way. But god damn that doesn't stop them from being the shittiest of people.
Agree with all of this.

They are ruthless bullies.

Reactions: 19
Heres my thoughts on MD deleting her channel, etc.
Hopefully this will be a cautionary tale for the next person to take up the crusade. I think her heart was in the right place initially but something went wrong. She knew so little about them, was only talking about topics commenters left her.
And to do so many vlogs so quickly?? What was the rush? It should have been a slow build....let a vlog stand a few weeks, do some research on the next topic. The first vlog she had a few people who were fans actually agreeing and crossing over. That was the goal and it worked. She either got too eager and cocky, or the increased traffic on her page gave her a false sense of security, because she was warned about the Maass Squads mob mentality. Instead of slow and quiet movement that could gradually win people over she went for broke and it completely backfired.
Idk. I'm sorry she felt she had to leave YT, but yet she didnt heed any warnings and her vlogs were as click-baity as Asa's. People turned on LGM and everything she said was actual fact, not opinion. I dont know how Carol thought her approach would be successful.
I dont think Asa "won" though. As short lived as it was, it caused a glitch in the Maass matrix. It upset them, and he did lose a few fans. He knows it can and will eventually happen again. So thats a win in my eyes. But it could have been much more had she just slowed her roll......

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ass did edit the video and re-upload it. I found it when I went to look at the video. There is NO WAY they deleted thousands upon thousands of comments. The # of views compared to the comments is sketchy.
Screenshot_20200808-135918_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
No idea about florida.... but from the looms of it they knew they were coming. Summer's unplanned trip at random to visit her parents. So she wasn't there to be interviewed. Ab being cleaned and groomed. No alcohol or mixers left on the counter. House itself cleaned up.

Every single thing screams it wasn't a random visit and they knew when they were going to be there.
I've been wondering about something regarding the "CPS visit". If indeed it did happen, could this just be a random and normal check on parents of a child with high support needs?
I'm not sure what the protocol is over in the US but I know that here, children with high support needs are generally allocated a Social Worker, not because they think the parents are abusive, but to assist the family in getting services, adaptions, education etc. Would this be the case over there also? Or is CPS there solely to protect children at risk of abuse or neglect?

That's even if the lady was a social worker. It could've been a teacher from Abbie's school doing housevisits to drop off some work or something to prepare them for going back this month.

Edit: That other lady on YouTube is getting a bit obsessed wtih MD. Her channel is gone, why are people continuing to go on about her on YT. It's obvious as to why. Ah.. it's because they are leeching off FA's fanbase.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've been wondering about something regarding the "CPS visit". If indeed it did happen, could this just be a random and normal check on parents of a child with high support needs?
I'm not sure what the protocol is over in the US but I know that here, children with high support needs are generally allocated a Social Worker, not because they think the parents are abusive, but to assist the family in getting services, adaptions, education etc. Would this be the case over there also? Or is CPS there solely to protect children at risk of abuse or neglect?

That's even if the lady was a social worker. It could've been a teacher from Abbie's school doing housevisits to drop off some work or something to prepare them for going back this month.
No idea about florida. Every state is different. Here they wouldn't have a social worker just because they are high needs. Not that I have seen.

Reactions: 6
Ugh. Oh boy.
This is sad in many ways.
A smart young woman who adequately updated in less than 4 mins vs. Carol's slow and rambling vlogs.
And apparently Carol posted that she was not comfortable with the R word vlog anymore and made it private before she deleted it. That does look like she is a troll because she claimed she had a professional do a transcript that Isaiah said it.
More ammo for the FA fans.
What a train wreck!!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The comments on both of this new gals videos are hilarious and many of them just plain wrong. It's crazy.

Wow...this whole thing, I am so glad my life doesn't have drama like that.

Ugh. Oh boy.
A smart young woman who adequately updated in less than 4 mins vs. Carol's slow and rambling vlogs.
And apparently Carol posted that she was not comfortable with the R word vlog anymore and made it private before she deleted it. That does look like she is a troll because she claimed she had a professional do a transcript that Isaiah said it.
What a train wreck!!

yep. I knew that r word video would be her downfall.

Reactions: 10
This leghumper posted four videos in the last twenty-four hours about Fathering Autism. While she has some points, she is as much of a troll as she claims MD is. She is trying to gain subscribers by defending FA.

Wouldn't if he reuploaded the view count change if comments did?
That was my thought also. Or can you buy views like subscribers?

The financial future of FA depends on a fan base who are more ignorant than P&A — but who also have discretionary income at the ready. This is eventually a losing equation - with the critical thinking bar going lower and lower — and the worsening economy hurting the FA fan base first. The swindling — to get financial supporters Via YT and to get more folks to purchase a sales position in P’s makeup scheme — will demand people with lesser intellectual abilities, who most likely will have increasingly limited disposable income. With their decreasing focus on autism, their brand is changing to just being YT famous, so newly diagnosed autism families will drift towards another YT home. It won’t happen overnight. But when Abbie is I’s age, I doubt much will be the same for this family. A lot will be lost. Mostly for Abbie.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ugh. Oh boy.
What a train wreck!!
This might be contrversial and I am happy to discuss it. I don't think her motive was as pure and altruistic as she said and people believe. I think the videos she pumped out were an attempt to capitalize on something that unexpectedly brought in a lot of traffic. The videos were just poorly made and clickbait, The non monetized Huxleys Law Channel only had one video and a lot of claims were a bit hard to believe (Transcript, professionals and/or youtubers asking her to cover this). There was also absolutely no plan or research who the enemy is or what the development of the channel actually is.
Long story short, she was basically dressing up like a moose during hunting season. The perfect target to scapegoat and send leghumpers over.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The financial future of FA depends on a fan base who are more ignorant than P&A — but who also have discretionary income at the ready. This is eventually a losing equation - with the critical thinking bar going lower and lower — and the worsening economy hurting the FA fan base first. The swindling — to get financial supporters Via YT and to get more folks to purchase a sales position in P’s makeup scheme — will demand people with lesser intellectual abilities, who most likely will have increasingly limited disposable income. With their decreasing focus on autism, their brand is changing to just being YT famous, so newly diagnosed autism families will drift towards another YT home. It won’t happen overnight. But when Abbie is I’s age, I doubt much will be the same for this family. A lot will be lost. Mostly for Abbie.
This is an excellent point. People with higher support needs tend to be diagnosed very young as their issues are more obvious and prominent. As Abbie grows up, the content will become less and less relevant to families with a newly diagnosed youngster. There will always be the die hard leghumpers though who "grew up" with Abbie, but yes, getting new subscribers will become more difficult. Their viewerbase will probably plateau. They probably know this hence the ScamLife income.

The perfect target to scapegoat and send leghumpers over.
Agree. I think FA and fans have been ready to pounce on something like this for some time. They are aware of forums like this.

• Heart
This leghumper posted four videos in the last twenty-four hours about Fathering Autism. While she has some points, she is as much of a troll as she claims MD is. She is trying to gain subscribers by defending FA.

That was my thought also. Or can you buy views like subscribers?

As of right now she has 179 subscribers. Let's see if FA fans will actually hit that like and subscribe button or not.

Many of the comments are claiming MD posted their address. One person says it....then another and another......that is how lies get spread and people end up believing something that never happened.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Agree. I think FA and fans have been ready to pounce on something like this for some time. They are aware of forums like this.
I disagree. A handful of fans certainly are, but these forums are somewhat of a niche. Ass and Prissy know better than to mention them, because their lies are actually proven to be that. It also makes no sense timewise, because the leghumpers only started swarming the comments after the CPS video was uploaded. They are basically just drones, ready to do whatever the masters say.
Good intentions or not, MD made a ton of mistakes and basically pinned a kick me sign on her own forehead.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This might be contrversial and I am happy to discuss it. I don't think her motive was as pure and altruistic as she said and people believe. I think the videos she pumped out were an attempt to capitalize on something that unexpectedly brought in a lot of traffic. The videos were just poorly made and clickbait, The non monetized Huxleys Law Channel only had one video and a lot of claims were a bit hard to believe (Transcript, professionals and/or youtubers asking her to cover this). There was also absolutely no plan or research who the enemy is or what the development of the channel actually is.
Long story short, she was basically dressing up like a moose during hunting season. The perfect target to scapegoat and send leghumpers over.
I totally agree, and said the exact same thing a few posts back. I think she saw the traffic rise after the first vlog and that was it as far as good intentions went. :(

Reactions: 6
I thought he was referring to the experience of getting I. ready for his departure to college...they were having to now deal with CpS, etc. and not able to fully concentrate on I.
Jeez, they’ve been preparing for him going to college for weeks. What’s the deal, we packed ours up the night before, set off and moved them in. It has to be a long drawn out drama, there is absolutely no need.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.