Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you! I see he didn't address the ass grab, made no excuses for it. Almost seemed like he was avoiding it.
The only thing he's said regarding Summer is "They've sexualized Summer and Abby's relationship". He didn't go into detail.

Reactions: 11
Oh yes, they are really bothered by what they have addressed on the vlog. Screw you Assholes.

She planned on making her mac and cheese, but Abbie wouldn't wait to eat. She blamed Abbie for having to bouge up instant Kraft Mac"N'Cheese.
The "Princess" wouldn't want to wait and she met her demand ... again and gave her crap to eat?🤣
It's hopeless, she will never understand that this is the wrong way to
raise a child. And her inability is why Abbie is tantruming in restaurants, when she doesn't get her food immediately.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
yesterday's vlog....I just watched it, here are my thoughts

At the beginning Asa said he got up early and I thought he said he was going to smoke a bud. I know he didn't though.

Asa claims Abbie was aggressive...a little and it rarely happens? Geeze...it happens daily dude. No reason? I bet there was a reason. Cilla was probably sitting there ignoring Abbie and Abbie wanted something, I am sure Cilla was on her phone. So, Abbie did it because she was being ignored or...just plain ole payback.

Cilla says they should do the food truck because there is no comment section. What? I am sure they would get tons of comments from her nasty ass cooking. Take some instant mac and cheese (powdered cheese) then add 2 or three more kinds of cheese. GAG me.

I noticed the words Asa threw around like abuse, evil etc. They mentioned some people feel Abbie should be taken away put with someone that loves her. I doubt many people at all have said that. They pick out the most inflammatory things to say but will not address simple criticisms. That is very manipulative.

He claims people have sexualized Summer and Abbie's relationship. No, Asa....Summer did that. Why didn't he mention the ass grab? Talk about it, make excuses for it? Again...manipulative. He says he would smack Isaiah in the mouth for saying a word but he does nothing about this woman grabbing his daughter's ass.

I never heard the r word from the get go but would love to see an independent analysis done, not just Asa's.

So it appears Carol got bullied right off the internet. I couldn't have done what she was doing that is for sure. But....that video with the r word she did.....she should have waited on that until it was proven. I feel that was the final thing that made all of her opinions look bad.

I still hope someone with a good set of ballage still tries to get Huxley's law passed but...at this point I doubt it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Greyson Niles
Name of video - Aspie Me-Problems With Fathering Autism
This channel is now making videos about FA. I haven't watched any yet.
Chat away, Tattlers. GOOD VIBes to all. ✌

Reactions: 11
I saw two videos made by what looks like fans of FA. I haven't watched them yet. One titled "women tries to take down FA" and some other one. I'm traveling home right now so can't grab them. Just fyi

Reactions: 1
I can understand why she is pissed off. To be fair she has been attacked quite A few times, it must be awful to be the object of that behaviour on a fairly regular basis.

Best not to use the vlog front their site as he has changed it
I’d love to see a comparison of what’s on the blog now versus what I recorded.

Reactions: 3
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Greyson Niles
Name of video - Aspie Me-Problems With Fathering Autism
This channel is now making videos about FA. I haven't watched any yet.
Chat away, Tattlers. GOOD VIBes to all. ✌
No, please don't. Unless you want the next person being attacked by the leghumpers. This drama is still fresh. This is also the same style of video with a lot of opinion and not a lot to back it up.
Seriously people, this whole thing was a disaster on all fronts. Learn from it and don't just wander over to the next "saviour".
Edit: Comments have been disabled. Thank goodness.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I saw two videos made by what looks like fans of FA. I haven't watched them yet. One titled "women tries to take down FA" and some other one. I'm traveling home right now so can't grab them. Just fyi

I didn't listen but checked comments. Full of FA humpers. I made a couple of comments but I bet she will delete or shadow ban any comments not praising her vlog.

At a minimum go over and give her a thumbs down.

No, please don't. Unless you want the next person being attacked by the leghumpers. This drama is still fresh. This is also the same style of video with a lot of opinion and not a lot to back it up.
Seriously people, this whole thing was a disaster on all fronts. Learn from it and don't just wander over to the next "saviour".
Comments are disabled on his vlog about it. I agree it was a disaster and made FA look even better.

Reactions: 12
What is annoying me about the whole MD situation was the comments she made along the lines of "I need more people to speak out about this/don't be a coward". I understand why she would say that, however the other guy that she added to her list has deleted his video for whatever reason, and the other one will have the rabid fans going after him, even if his comments are turned off.

For many people it's not plausible or safe for them to put themselves out there. Now she's left the platform and the others who supported her in what she was trying to do. It could've been more finely tuned over time to actually try and achieve the demonitization of family vlogs.

I also think this whole thing is a stark reminder to remain as anonymous as possible on this site. I see a lot of people saying where they are from and some with pictures of their actual selves. Not ideal when FA's rabid pack are out there and will stop at nothing at tearing someone down for having an opinion.

EDIT: I understand why MD has come off of media. She has kids and needs to protect them as well as her own health, but it just feels a bit of a crappy thing to do to those who spoke out alongside her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What is annoying me about the whole MD situation was the comments she made along the lines of "I need more people to speak out about this/don't be a coward". I understand why she would say that, however the other guy that she added to her list has deleted his video for whatever reason, and the other one will have the rabid fans going after him, even if his comments are turned off.

For many people it's not plausible or safe for them to put themselves out there. Now she's left the platform and the others who supported her in what she was trying to do. It could've been more finely tuned over time to actually try and achieve the demonitization of family vlogs.

I also think this whole thing is a stark reminder to remain as anonymous as possible on this site. I see a lot of people saying where they are from and some with pictures of their actual selves. Not ideal when FA's rabid pack are out there and will stop at nothing at tearing someone down for having an opinion.

EDIT: I understand why MD has come off of media. She has kids and needs to protect them as well as her own health, but it just feels a bit of a crappy thing to do to those who spoke out alongside her.

She let her emotions and feelings get the better of her. I hated she used the word Abuse, and the Legality of Summer grabbing Abbie's ass, and the entire video of the dreaded r word. She should have focused on the exploitation and stayed calm and matter of fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
As it was said by A regarding the 'nice lady' visit that people had accused S of being inappropriate with Abi why was she not there, surely they would want to speak to her regarding the allegations.

Is P the only person Abi attacks physically ?

The last vlog title said 'Don't Take This From Us'.....what is he on about, the money, the boat, the house, it's ambiguous wording and odd.
I thought he was referring to the experience of getting I. ready for his departure to college...they were having to now deal with CpS, etc. and not able to fully concentrate on I.

Reactions: 10
She let her emotions and feelings get the better of her. I hated she used the word Abuse, and the Legality of Summer grabbing Abbie's ass, and the entire video of the dreaded r word. She should have focused on the exploitation and stayed calm and matter of fact.
I agree, the execution was all wrong. Abuse is a strong word to throw out.

Re the title of the vlog being "Don't take this from us". I find their titles to have always been ambiguous. Some could look at it referring to a good chunk of their income being their vlogs, others the time with Isaiah before he goes to college and others both of these. They've always been clickbaitty, but I think this is common on YT.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
MaidenX....I might have this too. These examples are closer to what I’ve dealt with, just not as severe. It’s almost like I’m plagued & then distracted by light when I’m reading. I have to keep my screen brightness on low. I’ve hated trying to explain my issues at eye dr’s & not get any answers. I had assumed it was age & my need for progressive lenses. Regular reading glasses (1.5) don’t work for me. I’ll bring this up at my next appt. Do you have to change your phone or computer settings?
Yes, blue light filter might help too (there are glasses wiyih foilters and antiglare built on... there may also be a blue light thing on your phone) . I have to keep most light dimmed. Florescent lights are the worst (like ones in most stires/buildings.) Even bright colors are terrible (like neon) sometimes the nausea is instant. As are the headaches. It's nit as simple as sensitive eyes. It is actually an issue with the signal from the eyes to the brain.

I would think at this point most optometrist should be familiar with it so never hurts to bring it up. Its that cost of testing I am not sure of now since it was around 30 years (give or take) I was tested.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Pretty sure the new video about FA is being stricly monitored. Only praise allowed or you get the ban hammer.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Its sickening to watch how this family picks at food when standing in the kitchen. For craps sake...nobody can walk buy anything without reaching out and shoving it in their mouth. And the way they chew it...

AND THEY GOTTA JUST STOP WITH THE POOR US TALKS. You put your family out there for bejeezus sake. You dont mind making $$$ but you are so arrogant you cant handle any criticism. You think people will feel sorry for you..less & less will. You are nothing but money scarfing, braggarts with egos too big to fit thru the door.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The sad part of this current situation is Ass will be puffed up because he won and is untouchable. He and P can do what ever they want, exploit to their hearts content, treat people anyway they please, and be dumpster fires themselves with no consequences. Sure their egos grew 10 times. If they are such great people and parents they need to start showing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I don’t think it’s crappy at all. When it comes down to it, this is the internet. Most ppl have lives outside of this. I think it’s easy to get caught up in trying to prove something. Once you start getting attacked by thousands of rabid fans, things may start sinking in. She didn’t owe anyone anything, she was not the voice for anyone but herself. She made the choice to go on YouTube to speak out and unfortunately she got bullied off.

The Maass family, they will continue to be tit as I’ve said before.....that’s why it’s not worth it. They have thousands of fans ready to jump on ppl. It’s obvious their fans love drama, look how many came out to support them. As soon as this blows over its back to doing nothing, talking about how their toilet needs to be fixed. A few ppl will stick around to watch but gradually the others will go back to being uninterested.

• Heart
Asshog and Prigly (and Isaiah too!) need to get off their poor poor pitiful me soapbox. According to them, they're awesome and real. It made me sick watching their latest. It's all people who are "trashcans" according to Asshog. Honest & real??? Makes me laugh.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.