Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sad part of this current situation is Ass will be puffed up because he won and is untouchable. He and P can do what ever they want, exploit to their hearts content, treat people anyway they please, and be dumpster fires themselves with no consequences. Sure their egos grew 10 times. If they are such great people and parents they need to start showing it.
I believe this because he is a narcissist but he’s going to have to be even more calculated now.

They leave nothing private, which is quite sad. They couldn’t even take off a week of from vlogging to have family time before their son went off to college and now they are going to film taking him like a circus.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Abbie is a child, a severely disabled one, not a college volleyball player. No reason at all for anyone especially a caregiver to hug her that way, or go in for a mouth kiss.
Any other updas on the Md situation? Funny how shes just speaking from an autistic point of view and he is calling her a trashbag for it

Also all that cheese in that mac n cheese when it already has so much sodium in it being an instant meal 🤮
ALL THE CHEESES!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stumbled upon this FA Q&A live video. It’s quite lengthy (almost 2 hrs) but extremely informative. Priscilla actually looks happy and engaged here. Abbie couldn’t be controlled. Asa was well, Asa. Isaiah seems young and naive. Wow, what a difference 2-3 years on YT has made.

Whoa I remember these people. P is happy and seems to care for Abbie's needs. A tells Abbie "I said NO" when she asks repeatedly for goldfish. Isaiah talks about going to App State.

A before the house, boat and pool, still working. P isn't bragging. Isaiah is hopeful.

Reactions: 16
The sad part of this current situation is Ass will be puffed up because he won and is untouchable. He and P can do what ever they want, exploit to their hearts content, treat people anyway they please, and be dumpster fires themselves with no consequences. Sure their egos grew 10 times. If they are such great people and parents they need to start showing it.

He'll only be puffed up for another few days until they have to leave Isaiah behind then A is going to have to deal with his crying and miserable wife for however long it is to the next homecoming whereupon banners will have been made, parties arranged and a neighbourhood drive past organised for the prodigal sons return.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Dear Asa,

Cause I know you and your family reads here..You have ba**s, big brass ones to call people "garbage" You need to take a look in the mirror and re-evaluate yourself! May I remind you about the Daughter you didn't give a crap about? The little girl you knew nothing about and refused to support her? How about leaving your wife because you didn't want to be married anymore?? I can go on, but won't, you get my point!! You got a nerve to call people garbage!! People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!! YOUR garbage for not wanting anything to do with your first Daughter!!! Just because you have all the THINGS, and you got them from exploiting poor Abbie, doesn't make you better than anyone! You have some nerve to call people garbage when you don't know anything about them and it's because you can't stand the truth!! Keep on keeping on, eventually your world will come crashing down on you!

Afternoon Tattlers!! Happy Saturday! I needed to vent before I go out for the day lol

I hope you all have a great Saturday! Stay safe!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
That video is really telling on how immature Summer really is. If I didn't know better, I'd think she was I's age.
In that first one P is on her phone! She can’t even do a 15 second video with her son! She puts her head down after smiling at camera and she’s on her phone! She’s a joke!

Reactions: 23
Their rabid fans & the Maass keep saying "it's only 10-15 minutes out of their day". It's not as simple as picking up a camera, rolling it for 10 minutes then uploading it unedited.

They have to pick moments to film/what to keep. The cameras will be running for longer to get "good" segments. They will plan what they want. Then spend time editing. I am no video editor, but from my limited knowledge it's not a quick task.

Each and every vlog takes time away from Isaiah before he leaves.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Whoa I remember these people. P is happy and seems to care for Abbie's needs. A tells Abbie "I said NO" when she asks repeatedly for goldfish. Isaiah talks about going to App State.

A before the house, boat and pool, still working. P isn't bragging. Isaiah is hopeful.
But Ab still got the Goldfish....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But Ab still got the Goldfish....
Right??! 🐽 Lol!
I guess it surprised me to actually hear him say NO to her.
They said it was 10oclock. At night? Why was Abbie eating snacks then? They wanted her quiet.

Reactions: 11
A family that basically provides a how-to guide for exploiting and monetizing your autistic child just ran an actually autistic woman off of the platform.

I don't agree with everything MD was saying/doing and I don't think they deserve to have CPS involved in any way. But god damn that doesn't stop them from being the shittiest of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Stumbled upon this FA Q&A live video. It’s quite lengthy (almost 2 hrs) but extremely informative. Priscilla actually looks happy and engaged here. Abbie couldn’t be controlled. Asa was well, Asa. Isaiah seems young and naive. Wow, what a difference 2-3 years on YT has made.

Interesting comment made by P @ the 1:16:45 mark. Someone asked about whether Abbie is more girlie or tomboyish. P's still trying to force Abbie to be more girlie even now.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
The videos with the most views of FA are either drama, or clickbait. So none of this hurt them at all and they know it. And they love all the white knighting and bullying their leghumpers do. They are laughing all the way to the bank. This is just what they needed for content.

They can now milk this and Isaiah going to college for at least a month. People will get tired of it though and in the long run it will drive people off. At least the one's with money. Which effects all their exploiting ventures.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
In the video they say kid can't speak a word, she can't vocalize "no" but I have seen it and the company they had hired to write subtitles for the videos had seen it - and added to the subtitles. I have posted that here before, it's right here. They do ignore her signs and vocalizations, it's nothing new.

I don't know how these visits happen, do they call beforehand or just show up and do the inspection? Because I'm now wondering if Summer leaving had anything to do with this visit.
No idea about florida.... but from the looms of it they knew they were coming. Summer's unplanned trip at random to visit her parents. So she wasn't there to be interviewed. Ab being cleaned and groomed. No alcohol or mixers left on the counter. House itself cleaned up.

Every single thing screams it wasn't a random visit and they knew when they were going to be there.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.