Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In one of their replies to the messages of praise on last night's video, Asa suggested they turned I's room into a subscriber AirBnB 🥴🥴. Pretty sure it was a joke but how strange!
I never expected to be back at home again but Covid has landed me here for 5 months. They deffo need to keep it as his own room

It is odd. I kept my daughters room as her room after she left at the age of 26, she's 30 and engaged now so I'm only just redoing it and only because it needs decorating and new furniture. If she ever needed it again it would still be 'her room'. They've stated that he's not coming back !!! End of lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
As I, too, am in a lull waiting for supper to cook, I have been thinking. It is a trivial point, but why didn't they vlog the megacooterfeast for grad dinner? They had all the grandparents there, Pig had spent ages putting things on plates, all the trashy decor had been bought and they are desperate for content. This surely was the highpoint of the graduation day. I reckon there was some kind of fracas.
Oh...I thought the Party City Landfill junk was for his drop off day. Ooh guys...it was TODAY! If it was for the family, why haven’t they shown pics on IG? (Haven’t looked though).

That Willy Wonka pic is hilarious! What is that blubber looking thing to the R? A walrus maybe? I just see a cartoony face? Wish it wasn’t blurry. It’s too good of masterpiece. Assa eating & P w/ cake on her face (when was that!?) Then P floating on the chocolate river, love it! I’d have to join her though!

Yes, but sheep aren't nasty and totally gormless...
Bahhh. 😂 We’re cute sheep that everyone loves. We also stick together because we want to.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh...I thought the Party City Landfill junk was for his drop off day. Ooh guys...it was TODAY! If it was for the family, why haven’t they shown pics on IG? (Haven’t looked though).

That Willy Wonka pic is hilarious! What is that blubber looking thing to the R? A walrus maybe? I just see a cartoony face? Wish it wasn’t blurry. It’s too good of masterpiece. Assa eating & P w/ cake on her face (when was that!?) Then P floating on the chocolate river, love it! I’d have to join her though!
😂😂😂
The blubber looking thing in the background underneath the mushroom?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I had two rooms when my sons finally left but one of them became my grandsons room as he stays ( or he used to until COVID ) at weekend. The other room I thought I can finally make it into a room for my hobby, then last week my youngest son asked if he could have it as his gaming room. He has been a game collector since he was a kid and has a massive collection of games and consoles and there isn’t room in their house for a gaming room, so there goes my hobby room , I just can’t say no to them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Deep down I used to be open to the idea of putting Abbie in a group home ( group home isn’t what I mean but u get what I’m saying) but I’m not so sure she would be good anywhere else bc of what the Mass created...
if they lived here, there are some good ones within our county

Reactions: 6

Bahhh. 😂 We’re cute sheep that everyone loves. We also stick together because we want to.
That is a little cut out from an early avatar pic I made..It is just a little pig with Tinkerhogs face attached...😂😂
ETA:
I took cake off of Augustus’ face and put it on 🐷.....
I would stay and swim all day in a chocolate river!😍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now that people have mentioned it. Why did Ass specifically read that they could video/record their visit from the DCFS pamphlet? Also, why go to the glass doors by the pool for the screenshot/thumbnail? At least Abbie looked appropriate for what they claimed happen. Isiah, Ass and Prilly were gloating. They needed to be slapped as they ranted. You are no better than the trash you claimed did this.

As I, too, am in a lull waiting for supper to cook, I have been thinking. It is a trivial point, but why didn't they vlog the megacooterfeast for grad dinner? They had all the grandparents there, Pig had spent ages putting things on plates, all the trashy decor had been bought and they are desperate for content. This surely was the highpoint of the graduation day. I reckon there was some kind of fracas.
I think they have recorded and scheduled it for while they were driving and moving Isiah in. I still don't underatand why they needed to go almost a week early. Oh wait, they need to meet the roommate's parents.

There are quite a few leghumpers who are in Boone, NC and nearby offering to check on Isiah for them. I would be concerned if that was my child. They really can't allow Isiah to have a life outside Of their #autismprincess life.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Deep down I used to be open to the idea of putting Abbie in a group home ( group home isn’t what I mean but u get what I’m saying) but I’m not so sure she would be good anywhere else bc of what the Mass created...
We got a lot of exzellent group homes over here, but Abbie would not be accepted.
She would need years of adequate teaching and professionell care to fix the damage her parents have done. The worst is, they aren't even able to see the damage they've done.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No offense but that’s the craziest idea I‘ve heard all week 🤦🏽‍♀️

They mentioned it was a good thing Summer wasn’t there bc she’d be pissed lol
But, they showed Summer facetiming with P toward the end of the kitchen talk.

I just want to comment on the person that gave the Von Hogs a “ heads up “ on someone reporting Isaiah’s comment to his college. Whilst I think it was not the right thing to do, neither is running to the Hogs and telling them, what does that person want , to get as far up papa Hogs arse as possible, for goodness sake, behave.
I agree, what's said in tattler should stay in tattler.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have a daughter that just graduated college, her room stayed the same. She came home on holidays for weeks at a time, summers she was home for months. And now she’s back home starting grad school. The (M)Assses really are very odd thinking once I goes to college he’s moved out forever!
Even Summer isn’t out on her own, she’s just in someone else’s home! Assssa will have some excuse in a year when I is back at home for the summer in his room they made into a guest room. 🙄
Maybe deep down they know Isaiah will not return! Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Who was the guy that was with Summer and Isaiah when they filmed their "talent show" clip?

Reactions: 4
I just want to comment on the person that gave the Von Hogs a “ heads up “ on someone reporting Isaiah’s comment to his college. Whilst I think it was not the right thing to do, neither is running to the Hogs and telling them, what does that person want , to get as far up papa Hogs arse as possible, for goodness sake, behave.
Plus, why did he need to be notified? We all know he gets his best vlog ideas from us here in Tattle Life! 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I was thinking the same thing...
No government employee is going to walk into a house, to look around, without at minimum, a mask on... Also, if for some reason she did come, and her supervisor sees this vlog, they may have just written her termination papers. First, they state she engaged in inappropriate behavior of a social worker and secondly, exposed herself and her office now, to the coronavirus... If this is all true and she gets terminated (for Asa falsely claiming her coming in and engaging in those conversations), she could end up suing them, for her termination. If she can prove that it didn’t happen that way..
I still believe that she was a delivery person and was delivering food..
wasn't the pic of the worker outdoors? Why wear a mask then?

There are quite a few leghumpers who are in Boone, NC and nearby offering to check on Isiah for them. I would be concerned if that was my child. They really can't allow Isiah to have a life outside Of their #autismprincess life.
I feel for Isaiah. He needs to be allowed to grow into a young man and not have to look over his shoulder all the time in case some of the cult are watching and recording him everywhere he goes. Which will no doubt happen, and they'll report back to A&P. He needs to be allowed to make mistakes and have fun as all young people should.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No when Brandi did therapy with her, the sweeping was a punishment of sorts if she was not behaving, as Abbie doesn’t like sweeping.
Yes, but now he says she likes it...lying about all the things

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.