Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200807-174448_Instagram.jpg

He is only going away to college, not the military. Why are you guys making this so much worse? Oh, that's right P's ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They blew smoke out their ass when Goth Mom uncovered their secret and what happened to her, nothing. He couldn't do a thing but the cry me a river video...then laugh and make tik tok videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wonder when Isaiah will write a tell all book?
The question would then be:
Does he get permission and Asa get to be the editor before it is released or will A&P slap him with a cease and desist order, when he speaks the truth?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He said their address was listed in the comments... their address was scrubbed from this forum a long time ago and I don't recall seeing it on here in the past few months and if it was it was scrubbed quickly.
I doubt it was someone from here, we've seen and commented before about the last CPS visit and were fairly unanimous that it wasn't a helpful move.
Their address is from the forum with the fruit name, They put their entire dox and Ass's criminal history on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Let's praise her hot dancing moves one last time.

Good lord, sit the F down!!! Gross

Just watched Kaitlin’s “100th Video” on YT. Woohoo! (I mean 😴) She has a PO Box for her leg... , er fans to send gifts to. Reminds me of another family 🤔 I wonder if she sells makeup too?
I can't seem to watch her vlogs! She talks to slow and drags out the whole vlog! She's looking for gifts too just like the Asses!!! She's a Nurse and I believe she went PT as a Nurse to do YT!! Crazy to do that!! That's her business though, just saying!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can't seem to watch her vlogs! She talks to slow and drags out the whole vlog! She's looking for gifts too just like the Asses!!! She's a Nurse and I believe she went PT as a Nurse to do YT!! Crazy to do that!! That's her business though, just saying!!
There's an option to speed up the playback on YT videos. That's how I watch Kaitlin's vlogs on the odd time that I do watch them, and also with MD's videos. I speed them up quite a bit because she's a slow talker.

Reactions: 2
So it sounds like he thinks md emailed the college. And it’s “being dealt with”. What is he going to do? Email the college and say someone hurt my feelings, tell me who did it? He’s a douche. Making all these claims that they basically will get revenge. This is what happens when you lead a public life asshat.

Oh and the couch cushion is gone again

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
“Maybe the noticeable stress the rest of the family is under”...
So...aggression happens often? Or it doesn’t? Way to contradict yourself there Moobie.
They have mentioned aggression many times, so maybe your chaotic circus is a constant stress on Abbie. The level of deflect and defend is maddening. 😑
So, Abbie may have been dry in that vlog the other day, but not for for long according to the missing biohazard couch cushion!
back to the vlog.....they are such idiots

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s blaming all of this on md. And they are so upset!!! Saying they are being bullied. This happens to every damn family vlog. People pick them apart. He’s just so used to the love on their vlogs because they screen everything. When they hear truth they can’t handle it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Perfectly said, it is all about the context of how it's being used.
I grew up in the 70's. My brothers and I jokingly called each other way worse than that as kids and the amazing thing about being a kid back then, no one was offended by every little thing that people said or did. 🤷‍♀️ It had no deeper evil meaning, they were words that went in one ear and out the other. We all grew up to be happy, productive members of society who know how to treat others well, but we also still know how to joke around and be sarcastic or crude, in the context of the conversation. If this gets me sent to the naughty corner, I will see you there!!! 🤷‍♀️ 😂 😂 😂
Truth!

Reactions: 4
Tinkerhogs waddle is returning real quickly. Assa looks relieved to finally have some vlog content. Who needs pool days when you have so much tit to cover up on video..😝

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Okay. I had to pause it. As many comments as these fools delete, they could have deleted comments alerting others or addressing what did Isiah say. But I think they wanted the controversy for vlog content. Pretty ballsy to also claim he said "dork" which sounded NOTHING like what many of us heard. This is all for the vlog and the fact they can't control the narrative.

/soapbox

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Going back to where he may have said the R word. After hearing the explanation, I do hear Isaiah saying "what are you laughing at you dork?" Gives me a little more hope for Isaiah to flourish at college.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.