Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While Isiah and Ass are discussing MD's video, šŸ· can be heard raising her voice at Abbie. Then continued to ignore her to pontificate about us "trolls."

/soapbox
OK, I've been MIA for quote some time on here and can't stomach the vlogs on a regular basis. Who is MD that some you have been referring to?

Reactions: 4
Let's face it, the idea of a guest room was surely all Cilla. I doubt that Asa would even begin to think about turning Isaiah's room into a "guest" bedroom.
WTF do they need a "guest" bedroom? They don't have any friends. Unless the "nice lady" is planning on staying there?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Welcome! Please tell us what brought you here and why. It is an interesting time now and good to hear your angle.
I had saw someone recommend this website in the comments on MD and see how I would feel then. I had already started to feel some type of way for awhile now. How Asa is stuck on constantly trying to put out content that isnā€™t even entertaining. How the šŸ· really has nothing to do with her kids and how Isaiah doesnā€™t really get to have a life because he has to care for his sister. I donā€™t think Abby is abused but she is their cash cow. Sheā€™s the provider for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The whole dork vs the R word fiasco has fascinated me.
When it started a few days ago I didnt go back and listen at all. Tonight was the first night I heard it, because I didnt catch it in the original vlog.
It would be a great study about the power of suggestion. I remember back in college my Abnormal Psych prof did this in our class.....but we had no idea it was being done. He dimmed the lights and told us we were going to see a law enforcement video of three armed black men robbing a store. We watch the brief clip and he then turns the lights on and asks what we saw. We saw the guns, we saw the clerks fear, we saw the men were well dressed. What NO ONE saw was that one of the three men was white. By suggesting/telling us there were three black men, thats what we saw...our focus wasnt on their features because we were already told they were black.
So I didnt listen to the D vs R....just the suggestion of the R word would be enough for many people to hear it.
Just like the suggestion Abbie was wet the other day, and she wasnt.
There will never be a meeting of the minds. We all heard what we heard. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Asa is such a liar. He is LOVING this drama because it isnt about HIM.
When the scandal broke, for days leading up to it he was doing his damndest to delete any rogue commenters and keep the lid on. Once LGM broke it, he had no choice but to come clean. The did their boo-hoo vlog, and never mentioned it again. But this? This is about P and Summer, and Isaiah.....and hes been dragging it out for a few days because for once he is just in the background. He gets the money shots of P crying, Isaiah looking somber and he can preach and preach and talk about his awards and tell the humpers how he loves them.
It shows what a crappy husband and parent he is that he can rehash "attacks" against his wife and kid, but wont rehash attacks against HIM.
Such a pig. I see you Asa. :cool:
This is why I think he lowkey likes to read here. Most of the time Pritch is the target ( because she is just so hilariously easy to pick apart). He is usually in the background or ignored on here, even though i find him and his antics just as despicable.
The instances something is geared more towards Asa, he does the sheakespearean monologue with his minion Isaiah to back him up and drops it as quickly as possible.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Asshole, if you read this...you're still exploiting your daughter and make her do tricks like a damn dog. BTW.. Summer is extremely inappropriate in touching/patting Abbie's butt.. that is not debatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This is why I think he lowkey likes to read here. Most of the time Pritch is the target ( because she is just so hilariously easy to pick apart). He is usually in the background or ignored on here, even though i find him and his antics just as despicable.
The instances something is geared more towards Asa, he does the sheakespearean monologue with his minion Isaiah to back him up and drops it as quickly as possible.
Please dont flatter him with the phrase Shakespearean monologue! More like cheapskate evangelical fraudster!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
OK, I've been MIA for quote some time on here and can't stomach the vlogs on a regular basis. Who is MD that some you have been referring to?
Welcome back !
MD is a YT vlogger called Mindful Divergence who has been making commentary vlogs about FA.

Reactions: 10
The whole dork vs the R word fiasco has fascinated me.
When it started a few days ago I didnt go back and listen at all. Tonight was the first night I heard it, because I didnt catch it in the original vlog.
It would be a great study about the power of suggestion. I remember back in college my Abnormal Psych prof did this in our class.....but we had no idea it was being done. He dimmed the lights and told us we were going to see a law enforcement video of three armed black men robbing a store. We watch the brief clip and then turns the lights on and asks what we saw. We saw the guns, we saw the clerks fear, we saw the men were well dressed. What NO ONE saw was that one of the three men was white. By suggesting/telling us there were three black men, thats what we saw...our focus wasnt on their features because we were already told they were black.
So I didnt listen to the D vs R....just the suggestion of the R word would be enough for many people to hear it.
Just like the suggestion Abbie was wet the other day, and she wasnt.
There will never be a meeting of the minds. We all heard what we heard. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Suggestion is a powerful thing. It can literally plant memories in your head of things that that never happened (for anyone interestet, look up Elizabeth Loftus. She never figured out that you don't have to yell when you have a microphone, but her research is amazing. The satanic panic is another interesting read about false memories) This is why eye witness testimonies aren't seen as good evidence anymore, because every little thing can influence their judgement and change the story they remember).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Was Prilly on the phone when Abbie attacked her? Maybe Abbie is sick of being told to hold on a min?

Honesty huh? Interesting that's what he wants... People edit things? No tit sherlock, you would know huh?

Really if not for this content would be another pool or boat day. You know, one last time for Issa 'cause he's dying, right? It's not like she won't be face timing him on the way out of his parking lot.

Summer would be pissed? Miss Boopy Giggles? I'd like to see that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just watched this vlog, at the end, maybe it's my ears, it appears the R word sounds like Dork?? I don't know, but, I didn't hear the R word some heard initially, I just heard Tard, nothing else! Strange how in one day the words changed so you can clearly hear it when in the vlog I listened to, theirs so much noise you couldn't hear it at all, except ARD or Tard!!
Iā€™m thinking of taking that video and slowing it down and seeing what was said. My husband is a music producer so he can do all that kind of stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Please dont flatter him with the phrase Shakespearean monologue! More like cheapskate evangelical fraudster!
Lets be honest, he wouldn't recognise anything shakespearean if it hit him over the head and haunted his dreams. Has he ever so much as held a book?
But I get your point and am going to try something more fitting. Whenever Asshat is in the hot seat, he launches into one of his Lifetime original movie monologues (with supporting cast Isaiah)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So it sounds like he thinks md emailed the college. And itā€™s ā€œbeing dealt withā€. What is he going to do? Email the college and say someone hurt my feelings, tell me who did it? Heā€™s a douche. Making all these claims that they basically will get revenge. This is what happens when you lead a public life asshat.

Oh and the couch cushion is gone again
They're too busy doing toilet training with her ... since 15 years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
For those who are rejoining us, Welcome Back! For the newest members, glad to have you. What brought you over to the darkside?

After last night's vlog, I posted a synopsis of MD's channel that Ass is referring to in the last two videos. Feel free to watch and read based on this.

Sorry for the length. Here is the backstory of Mindful Divergence/Huxley's Law on YouTube.

MD is an "aspie" who seems to make much content about medical issues. She recently say what happened with Huxley, and went on a crusade to end all family vlog channels that monetize off their children who cannot consent to be filmed.

Two weeks ago, she posted this video:

At the time she had only watched a few videos and didn't see what we see from the Maas family. After she posted this video, she started getting comments informing her on concerns. After that, she watched more videos.

Six days later, she posted her next video was concerning Abbie and wearing a lifejacket. Is it safe, unsafe or none of our business.

After being accused of trying to benefit off Abbie's name by many of the leghumpers, she created "Huxley's Law" channel to discuss all the family vlogs and trying to demonitize them. She was not going to moneytize any videos on that channel specifically to avoid that claim. There has only been one video on the channel:

Three days after, she then posted her reaction to a Lipstick Mama Live from two years ago where Summer and Priscilla did skin care of Abbie. She didn't hold back with her reactions and commentary.

The next day she posted a video about "Summer grabbing Abbie's butt" when saying goodbye. However, the video was filled with more of her commentary about why she is doing it. Her background and how many professionals are contacting her behind the scenes about protecting Abbie.

After last night's vlog (the one with Nala), she posted the video where she claims Isiah called Abbie a **tard. Jury is split about what was said at the 9:08 mark of the Fathering Autism video. Asa said that Isiah said "you dork," which many of us didn't hear.
https://youtu.be/o1UXtQcl_ak

After tonight's vlog about CPS and COVID-19, she posted this comment:
View attachment 204223

I have not been to see what is happening on her channel or in the comments. A video was deleted by a young man with autism in the UK, so that is the "deleted video" in the Abbie playlist., but here is a link to her channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Most ppl watch their channel for their supposed autism Awareness. Focusing on this drama just makes him look bad. They donā€™t even have jobs and their biggest problem rn is someone ā€œspreading rumorsā€ about them on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.