Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not seeing how it has made HER a better person . All I see is a mother who is disconnected from her child. She spends as little time as possible with her and if she takes her anywhere she usually has another person with her. I don’t like Asa but I really think he loves Abbie but he is by no means father of the year when he has another daughter who he has discarded.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
No one hate me. But since A & P are still relatively young when it comes to parenting, I’ve often wondered if they should adopt a child. I have family who adopted in their late 40’s & I can honestly say that it makes sense, & they are 10 yrs younger. I can’t picture them w/ a newborn, but a toddler age or older. Yes, I know the child would be startled by Abbie’s sounds, but it wouldn’t be the end of the world. I think A & P need this for their mental health. Abbie will hopefully be phased more into residential living & kept busy w/ professionals outside the home. I know he has a daughter out there, but she’s older. They have the $ (i’ve heard $30k to adopt from China?) & should adopt a NT boy, that way it’s not like they’re replacing Abbie. Or even a boy & girl siblings. I highly encourage all of you to adopt in your 40’s, even early 50’s. It’s not too late. 🥰

Edit to add: Cameras OFF tho! omg i hope no one was thinking I want a Huxley repeat! Assa would be the better parent as well. Maybe not fair to bring a child into the MLM world either. Oh well, I tried.
I would be against A&P adopting a child. Their parenting skills with the kids they have are very questionable, at best. It's probably one of the top three reasons a thread for them exists on this site and other gossip sites. If I worked for an adoption agency, I wouldn't be confident that the adopted child would be in the best environment. That's aside from the whole YT/vlogging thing.

With Abbie, it's a lot more than her making loud sounds. Abbie herself requires a lot of care and attention, practically at the same level as a baby or toddler. It would be a lot to take care of her and a NT toddler at the same time. I'm not saying it's impossible. Just that in A&P's case, I don't see that happening successfully.

Also, adopting a child is not like getting a puppy to cheer you up. Not to mention it shouldn't be a child's role to heal or improve the parent's mental health. I know that children can bring happiness, but they shouldn't be made responsible for their parents' happiness. There are other ways for A&P to find meaning in their lives.

To be clear - I'm not saying that I'm against adoption in general or that you shouldn't have another child if you have a special needs child. Adoption is a wonderful blessing for many people and there are many parents (including some members on here) that do a great job parenting both NT and ND kids. I'm just talking specifically in A&P's case.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My niece has tower fans. Happens every so often but she's use to it growing up in NJ and since she's working from home it's easier

Like I said previously it depends on the state it seems...NJ fast tracks elderly, high risk and if you go through the ER otherwise it's usually 2 to 4 days..at least where I am.
I know it can be done quickly just not around me lol...story of my life..
My son is working from home and as you know Kermy, he lives not far from your niece and he has all the fans going and balcony doors open. It’s quite overcast where I am, up north but I don’t like the sun much, I love the winter. I know I’m weird. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
We're taking over 😊
Lol..love it here. I know the "Jersey Shore" gets a bad rap sometimes, but it is so pretty here on the water. Especially after Labor Day when the majority of visitors leave. Love going to the beach after working a loooong 12 hour night shift with my coffee, book and my dog and just walk/sit for a bit to unwind before going to bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
On to a new topic....did anyone else think it was unusual that they are making Isaiah pack up his room? A guest room?! I kept my kids rooms their rooms until they finished school and officially moved on. I mean, they were home for summers...holidays....I cant imagine just taking over their room the minute they started college. Who wants to come home to a strange "guest" room? I am beginning to wonder if they are as sad as they claim to be because they are quick to erase his space there!
Yes, I thought it was strange. If you ask me, I thought Isaiah looked pretty annoyed with the whole situation.

Reactions: 15
Me too. She's very brave.
Rome wasn't built in a day. Someone had to speak out about exploitation of minors especially special needs children. FA just happens to be the channel which is the most highly subscribed and where it is the most obvious that the money from YouTube has rolled in. As we have seen there are now several other similar channels but they are still in the embryonic stage so to speak. Unfortunately the FA subscriber base has been used to spawn other moneymaking exercises. I wouldn't mind so much if the money had been invested in a useful and productive business. This is what John Savoca of Nicky TV wants to do and they do not exploit Nicky and charge about the place for content.

IMO FA now sets a bad example. The early days were instructive and did, again, IMO raise awareness of the nature of autism. Those days are long gone.

At present there is limited regulation on YouTube with regard to special needs children so it is important to put in place laws to protect them. This is what Carol is striving for. It will be a long, hard haul and be met with much resistance because the mighty dollar is involved. However, she is determined and I think there will be a gradual snowball effect as more people realise the exploitation that has been allowed that now needs to be put in check. Children should not be their parents breadwinners whether NT or special needs. Poor Abbie is not going to be happy viewing in a few years time and should be afforded her privacy and dignity.

I, for one, support Carol.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just want to say stay cool all our UK tattlers in the South
My niece just messaged me 97F (36C) in London and 95F (35C) in Fareham
You've been getting out weather
Sorry 🙁
Thanks Kermy, yes it’s very hot down here today (about 20 miles from Fareham).

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just caught up on the latest happenings. Haven't watched the full CPS video yet.

I agree with people here. Calling CPS is a crappy thing to do for something like this. A&P are questionable and they are exploiting her on YT, but she isn't in danger or neglected. Our local (non-US) CPS are known for being over-zealous and removing newborn babies from parent's who have a history (not even neceassarily current) of a mental health diagnosis. An example is a girl who at ~15 had a severe eating disorder, then 10 years later fully recovered have their baby removed at birth. I've had friends go through things like this (including enhanced monitoring) and seen the damage it does to both parents and child. I would be very reluctant to call CPS on anyone unless there are clear signs of serious concern which there aren't in A&Ps case. It can be so damaging to all and it takes resources away from genuine cases.

I suspect it was one of MD's viewers that reported to CPS. MD's videos don't hold back in the language used and could be percieved by A&P as the starting point for this/these report(s).

The "defamation of character". If they are referring to the reporter, that's not likely to get anywhere, unless it's repeated malicious claims. Reports are also private. I believe the whole point of "defmation of character" is that it's public and damages a person's image. They are most likely referring to MD here. Authorities will be unlikely to go after someone who makes one or even a few reports, because they won't want people to be discouraged from reporting things that could be a genuine case.

A was incredibly smug in the video, which I didn't like. There are severely disabled children who are murdered and/or very abused out there who get missed by the system (another reason I don't like false CPS reports), him being smug like that just doesn't sit well for me. Perhaps he should use his platform to highlight things like this and not bleat on about being "awesome parents". I get he was angry and has every right to be, but they aren't all that.

Re Isaiah's "covid" symptoms. It is possible to test negative one day, and positive the next. So unless repeated tests are done it's possible for it to be missed. If they are being careful and hygenic why has he picked up a virus/bacterial infection? Especially if it's an illness already established in the human population (strep). They are going out and about a lot. He could also just be stressed or not sleeping well.

EDIT:
A&P have a very dogpiling mentality. They don't give direct instructions or names of people involved, but they vauguely hint at where they want their fans to go. They don't actively discourage it either. They encourage the "trash people/garbage people" mentality, they believe themselves to be above others. It's like a cult. Their fans, sycophants.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
My niece has tower fans. Happens every so often but she's use to it growing up in NJ and since she's working from home it's easier

Like I said previously it depends on the state it seems...NJ fast tracks elderly, high risk and if you go through the ER otherwise it's usually 2 to 4 days..at least where I am.
I know it can be done quickly just not around me lol...story of my life..
There’s not a clinic in NJ that does rapid testing? I’m in Illinois and we have a few that you get the results in 20 minutes.( my grandson was tested at one Sunday) I was tested for surgery and in like 3 hours I received a negative email. Makes you wonder how accurate they are.

Reactions: 1
Anyone wonder why mommy took Izzy to the Dr...she's asking him questions like she didn't go in, so why couldn't he drive himself? That whole car scene was staged, also the rest of it, he gives a monologue about the social worker and oh look, she just happens to still be walking out to her car? And Summer wasn't there? Where was she really, did someone call because of her butt caressing? Ya, Asswipe you're not a movie producer, stick to your day job..oh wait, what is your day job?
If a social worker just left my doorway and was walking to their car there would be no chance in hell I'd have the mindset to pick up my camera and start recording them walking away. All the while being so relaxed about it and laughing.

That whole segment reminded me of that short clip they made of the UPS guy bringing Cilla her LL "executive" packages. That was an inserted clip of the UPS guy who was delivering manilla office folders from a different day. Also in that same LL video there is a clip from the delivery drivers perspective. What did they do? Hand the driver a camera and say walk up and film this?

I think that the whole thing was made up as a fear tactic aimed toward MD to get her to stop talking about them. I think they wanted their fan base unleashed on MD as well so that's why they made up the social worker story in their vlog.

Clip from the LL "executive" palooza deliver. The UPS driver is carrying a box of manilla folders.

ups guy (2).jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
If someone called CPS, that was wrong. But I am not sure anyone did, I could see Asa making it up to make the videos coming out about the family look even worse.

Standing here gloating over his awards....good grief.

Everything they did was staged, like P driving Isaiah to the Dr, why didn't he just go by himself? And why would his Dr give him antibiotics? For what?You don't need antibiotics unless you have an infection.

I just would like to see them stop exploiting. I would like to see Huxley's Law passed where parents cannot make money this way. That is all I care about. I never wanted to see anyone harmed or to have Abbie removed. I never wanted to see Isaiah harmed either, I worry about young people being bullied, with social media it became a huge thing and kids are killing themselves over it.

Which makes me believe maybe a gossip site really wasn't my jam.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This is Asa's pinned comment (sorry if someone already posted this)

Pinned by FatheringAutism
FatheringAutism 1 hour ago

I’m pretty snarky and very angry in the vlog. We are dealing with a lot right now. I am sorry for the rest of you amazing people. It’s just not fair. As an update the subscribers to this person’s channel are now trying to ruin Isaiah’s future because they thought they heard him say something he didn’t. I won’t let this slide.
I slowed it down 3 times and listened to it because I honestly didn’t think he’d ever use that word and I 💯 heard him say “what are you laughing at you tard” no way does “Tard” sound like “dork” like Ass is claiming. He 💯 said it in my opinion. I didn’t want to believe Isaiah would use that word I was on his side til I played it 3 times back in slow mo and heard it all 3 times. Ass can lie all he wants saying he never said it but he did.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
To be honest I’m not believing that child protected service was even there. He lies so much I wouldn’t believe him if he told me it was hot outside unless I checked myself. Maybe I’m being to cynical here but Asa comes across to me as a person who would do this to get his cult to attack anyone saying something negative about them that he couldn’t delete. By the way, I never really believed the snake story or the witness to a robbery story either.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Meh, I went and read ME comments a while ago. It's not as awful as many of you expressed I feel. Yeah, the response isn't really a surprise is it? It's getting it out there, the jig is up, and wheels in motion. So many people could of reported it. Mandated reporter, neighbor, fanatic spurned, who knows. The family has plenty of people annoyed at them for sure. I don't think it's a Tattler. ME might be a scaping goat at this point, unfortunatly. We are as doxing? It didn't happen here. It is common knowledge that their addy is googleable. That's their issue not ours. I hope they rethink a few things.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I slowed it down 3 times and listened to it because I honestly didn’t think he’d ever use that word and I 💯 heard him say “what are you laughing at you tard” no way does “Tard” sound like “dork” like Ass is claiming. He 💯 said it in my opinion. I didn’t want to believe Isaiah would use that word I was on his side til I played it 3 times back in slow mo and heard it all 3 times. Ass can lie all he wants saying he never said it but he did.
That's what I said as well. "ork" doesn't sound like "ard" in any way shape or form. If that family's lips are moving, they're lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
To be honest I’m not believing that child protected service was even there. He lies so much I wouldn’t believe him if he told me it was hot outside unless I checked myself. Maybe I’m being to cynical here but Asa comes across to me as a person who would do this to get his cult to attack anyone saying something negative about them that he couldn’t delete. By the way, I never really believed the snake story or the witness to a robbery story either.
Yes same, I think he enjoys the traffic to his videos a title like that gives!! Hard to believe him when he shouting about trash cans and enjoying the drama! Also What snake and robbery story is this?

Reactions: 13
And I find it odd that in one frame as he's pointing to the social worker walking to her car it's a blazing bright sunlit day, but when he zooms in on the "social worker" it's suddenly overcast?

sw1.jpg

1596800914509.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They just can’t let him have anything of his own can they. What has Abbie got to do with his achievements.
That pissed me off. What a piece of 💩 mother she is. Agree with me or not but Isaiah Did work hard in school and was successful that has ZERO to do with Abbie. Why can’t they be proud of his success instead making it like he only is like this cause #autismprincess what did help him with his homework everynight and cheer him on at football games. P is an asshole that she can’t let Isaiah have one proud moment that doesn’t revolve around the #cashcow

• Heart
Reactions: 25
There’s not a clinic in NJ that does rapid testing? I’m in Illinois and we have a few that you get the results in 20 minutes.( my grandson was tested at one Sunday) I was tested for surgery and in like 3 hours I received a negative email. Makes you wonder how accurate they are.
Wow, central Cali here. Our tests are booked solid and take 5-14 days. I have to drive to another town to get one, 45 mins away. I have tried to get an appt here four different days, and have given up. I'd rather have an antibody test really. I think I had it in mid to late November. I have a fever always, so who knows???

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.