Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus I don't see a CPS worker wearing a t-shirt and leggings. I have a friend who is one and always wears business casual and an identification badge around her neck. I have a feeling he is trying to scare MD so she stops making videos.
I have a family member who is one and she does NOT wear leggings and a tshirt!! Again, not buying it! Scare tactics for MD!

Reactions: 17
I have a family member who is one and she does NOT wear leggings and a tshirt!! Again, not buying it! Scare tactics for MD!
Got me thinking. I may be wrong and I'm happy for someone to correct me, but surely a worker for CPS entering people's homes, they would have some sort of protection, mask and/or faceshield?
They will be entering the homes of lots of vulnerable people, many with co-morbid conditions. Surely this would be standard practice? They showed someone looking very casual with no visable protection carried or on their face/head.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I see Carol of MD has had to stop further comments on her channel. At least she now sees the rabid nature of their fans but it cannot be fun to be exposed to so much hate. She has however got a flavour of the level of Arsewipes deleting/banning etc. I hope she regroups and carries on.

• Wow
Our numbers are growing so
At the risk of being told I already said this but dang like I said there's more of us everyday
Welcome to the darkside all new tattlers and former lurkers😊!
All opinions welcome and a wicked sense of humor helps 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I see Carol of MD has had to stop further comments on her channel. At least she now sees the rabid nature of their fans but it cannot be fun to be exposed to so much hate. She has however got a flavour of the level of Arsewipes deleting/banning etc. I hope she regroups and carries on.
It was just an echochamber of "Haterz!!!!" and "I hope they sue the pants of of you!!!!!" and "you're jealous of this family!!!". Basically, nothing said of any intelligence as their fans lack critical thinking skills and are a bunch of rabid sheep who are fanatical about the Maass'.

• Heart
A&P do nothing to stop the dogpiling on people who have legit concerns. They encourage it and always have done. They did this with another channel back when the 3rd child thing came out earlier in the year. I know they can't stop the actions of everyone on their page, but at the same time they make comments alluding to who is involved and attach the call to the CPS (if there even was one?) to being MD's responsiblity or fault. They are the problem.

Reactions: 15
At the last minute when he had months to do it while he was doing nothing.
I was kinda surprised the pile on his floor that was going as it was fairly small so far. Also I hope the whole laundry basket of socks doesn't go. Assa was being a jerk to him about his stuff. He shouldn't have to worry about that right now. My boys have been gone at least 12 years and I only got to setting their rooms up to be something else. A little too quick to push imho.

Prissy is going to need extra hydration at the rate she's crying. Selfish tears. The next stage of their lives is going to be a tough row to hoe, as my Mom would say.

Reactions: 22
Got me thinking. I may be wrong and I'm happy for someone to correct me, but surely a worker for CPS entering people's homes, they would have some sort of protection, mask and/or faceshield?
They will be entering the homes of lots of vulnerable people, many with co-morbid conditions. Surely this would be standard practice? They showed someone looking very casual with no visable protection carried or on their face/head.
Asa has to be NUTS for anyone to believe this!! His cult does because that's what he wants, I don't and many others don't...Seriously, the women walking to her car has on a T-shirt and leggings, something a CPS worker wouldn't wear, at least I know I would never wear a t shirt and leggings to work as a CPS worker..Your full of CRAP ASA, trying to using scare tactics so MD will stop putting up videos that are the truth!!

Reactions: 19
I really don’t believe the CPS thing. It’s a great way to get negative attention to MD’s videos and have FA fans attack her. It’s the perfect cover story.

Reactions: 16
Asa has to be NUTS for anyone to believe this!! His cult does because that's what he wants, I don't and many others don't...Seriously, the women walking to her car has on a T-shirt and leggings, something a CPS worker wouldn't wear, at least I know I would never wear a t shirt and leggings to work as a CPS worker..Your full of CRAP ASA, trying to using scare tactics so MD will stop putting up videos that are the truth!!
Yeah the more I look at it, the more full of crap I realise the whole situation is. That's the problem with cults, the sheeple believe anything thrown at them.

Well, today is supposedly the day they head off for NC.
I have a lot of thoughts.
Why are they leaving today when his move in day is the 13th? Thats next Thursday. Or maybe it was the 12th. Still odd to go so early.
Did Isaiah get to see or spend any time with friends before leaving, or only more "quality" time with the family he has been cooped up with since March?
I wonder how Summer will really feel with Isaiah gone, left only with Abbie and P?
How many phone calls will they show for the vlogs? How many weekend visits before winter break?

• Heart
I hadn't watched FA since the start of the year until recently.

What happened to Becca/Becky? The Summer-esque helper? She was going everywhere with them initially.

Reactions: 5
Meh, I went and read ME comments a while ago. It's not as awful as many of you expressed I feel. Yeah, the response isn't really a surprise is it? It's getting it out there, the jig is up, and wheels in motion. So many people could of reported it. Mandated reporter, neighbor, fanatic spurned, who knows. The family has plenty of people annoyed at them for sure. I don't think it's a Tattler. ME might be a scaping goat at this point, unfortunatly. We are as doxing? It didn't happen here. It is common knowledge that their addy is googleable. That's their issue not ours. I hope they rethink a few things.
She is moderating her comments now so they started blasting her social media platforms. Also if you read FA comments on the video they are blasting her. Assa is a loser. Grow the duck up teletubbie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I have a daughter that just graduated college, her room stayed the same. She came home on holidays for weeks at a time, summers she was home for months. And now she’s back home starting grad school. The (M)Assses really are very odd thinking once I goes to college he’s moved out forever!
Even Summer isn’t out on her own, she’s just in someone else’s home! Assssa will have some excuse in a year when I is back at home for the summer in his room they made into a guest room. 🙄

Reactions: 7
A&P do nothing to stop the dogpiling on people who have legit concerns. They encourage it and always have done. They did this with another channel back when the 3rd child thing came out earlier in the year. I know they can't stop the actions of everyone on their page, but at the same time they make comments alluding to who is involved and attach the call to the CPS (if there even was one?) to being MD's responsiblity or fault. They are the problem.
Asswipe has said in a few videos with Isaiah chiming in
And I'm paraphrasing
Don't go after the negative garbage people
Isaiah has chimed in
We don't need you to white knight for us
But in true conman shyster fashion he (assa)throws out enough info to unlease the hounds.
Cilla is only upset because everyone doesn't think she's cute and loveable and her lies are catching up to her slowly.
Asswipe, I think, revels in this. In his mind he's a "martyr to the cause". What cause j have no idea 😂. He's so in his own head that he believes he's untouchable and slowly that will be his undoing
Face it Abbie is growing up. Cuteness level is going down
His branding has been always been based on his cute little daughter so it's just a matter of time .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If a social worker just left my doorway and was walking to their car there would be no chance in hell I'd have the mindset to pick up my camera and start recording them walking away. All the while being so relaxed about it and laughing.

That whole segment reminded me of that short clip they made of the UPS guy bringing Cilla her LL "executive" packages. That was an inserted clip of the UPS guy who was delivering manilla office folders from a different day. Also in that same LL video there is a clip from the delivery drivers perspective. What did they do? Hand the driver a camera and say walk up and film this?

I think that the whole thing was made up as a fear tactic aimed toward MD to get her to stop talking about them. I think they wanted their fan base unleashed on MD as well so that's why they made up the social worker story in their vlog.

Clip from the LL "executive" palooza deliver. The UPS driver is carrying a box of manilla folders.

View attachment 204451
is he really a UPS driver? Where's his truck? He wouldn't be delivering a box of folders, they would be in a brown cardboard box. I bet this is a delivery from an office supply company.

Reactions: 4
#specialneedssibling... I'm not too sure how I feel about ascribing that as a personal identity for Isaiah. He is his own person and shouldn't be defined by Abbie's conditions.

"He is going to make such a difference in this world all because of who his sister is." I emphasized the 'all' because that really stood out to me as I read it. As if Isaiah doesn't have any merits of his own. That anything he accomplishes in the future will be 'all because' of Abbie. As if he owes her any success etc that he'll have. That's a really backhanded compliment you've given him, P.

Also, it seems Abbie didn't make God-Cilla a better person.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Another FOOLISH comment from the lying b****

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Meh, I went and read ME comments a while ago. It's not as awful as many of you expressed I feel. Yeah, the response isn't really a surprise is it? It's getting it out there, the jig is up, and wheels in motion. So many people could of reported it. Mandated reporter, neighbor, fanatic spurned, who knows. The family has plenty of people annoyed at them for sure. I don't think it's a Tattler. ME might be a scaping goat at this point, unfortunatly. We are as doxing? It didn't happen here. It is common knowledge that their addy is googleable. That's their issue not ours. I hope they rethink a few things.
And I find it odd that in one frame as he's pointing to the social worker walking to her car it's a blazing bright sunlit day, but when he zooms in on the "social worker" it's suddenly overcast?

View attachment 204469

View attachment 204473
That lady looks like she has jogging pants and a T-shirt with an emblem on, she’s probably out for a run 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.