Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asswipe has said in a few videos with Isaiah chiming in
And I'm paraphrasing
Don't go after the negative garbage people
Isaiah has chimed in
We don't need you to white knight for us
But in true conman shyster fashion he (assa)throws out enough info to unlease the hounds.
Cilla is only upset because everyone doesn't think she's cute and loveable and her lies are catching up to her slowly.
Asswipe, I think, revels in this. In his mind he's a "martyr to the cause". What cause j have no idea 😂. He's so in his own head that he believes he's
Yep and then there's this in his pinned comment on the CPS vlog

" the subscribers to this person’s channel are now trying to ruin Isaiah’s future "
Enough info there for his followers to go after. Does he know that it was the subscribers who did whatever regarding Isaiah? He seems fine with defaming other people and making wild accusations.

EDIT:
They seem fine with threatening comments towards MD on their latest vlog comments too. Some ~17 hours old. They haven't removed the name of her channel in the comments, so yeah. That is authorising sending hate to MD's channel. They are also insinuating that the CPS thing is connected to MD. MD made a video stating not. The garbage people are A&P, and yes they are enjoying their clickbait CPS title, the extra attention and revenue. Sickening.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
What concerns me the most is the silencing power they try and have over others on media. They have long deleted comments they perceive as negative on their channel. They feel attacked when someone may just have a genuine question or concern.

The rabid nature of the Maass family (and their fans) is vile. My parents and I had some neighbours next door when I was a kid. These neighbours for whatever reason didn't like my parents. Eventually someone (we never found out who) called CPS on these neighbours and my parents got the blame. My parents didn't call anyone, but these neighbours began to harrass my parents relentlessly due to their incorrect opinion. My parents had to get a lawyer involved to stop the harrassment. They were terrible people. This is why I'm really angry at A&P using their platform to (in a roundabout way) go after MD. They have a huge following, and with a huge following comes a responsiblity to behave appropriately towards others online, including those who's opinion they disagree with.

They are frustrated that they can't control someone else's content, so they are either making up a CPS story or using a CPS visit to enrage their following, harrass and try and silence someone who doesn't approve of what they are doing with Abbie. This is bigger than MD, they know it and they don't like the fact their little earner is under threat.

A large following, comes with greater scrutiny. People will analyse your videos A&P. There is nothing inherently threatining with people doing that. A&P can and do slip up in their videos. That will be noticed whether they like it or not. If they were truely upset about life on the internet, then they wouldn't continue to live their lives on it.
Also, if A wasn't going to let this slide he probably would have contacted his lawyer as soon as the supposed CPS worker left the house instead of blogging, condemning etc. That's what people do and the lawyer most likely would have told him to keep his mouth shut because they like sneak attacks.

Reactions: 20
Yep and then there's this in his pinned comment on the CPS vlog

" the subscribers to this person’s channel are now trying to ruin Isaiah’s future "
Enough info there for his followers to go after. Does he know that it was the subscribers who did whatever regarding Isaiah? He seems fine with defaming other people and making wild accusations.
Noone is trying to ruin Isaiah. It was initially a leghumper that suggested he said the R word. MD is a commentary channel, there are a ton of them on YouTube. She just happens to be focusing on FA because she’s autistic herself. The FA fans somewhat lack intelligence. If Assa says words like trash, garbage etc....that’s their cue to attack. I don’t think MD had any bad intentions at all. She’s bringing awareness to how fake these family channels are. I don’t think Assa cares about anything MD is said, he is just mad that others now have the chance to see them for who they really are.

Hes exploiting his daughters autism. He knows it and everyone in that house knows it. Own up to it. You and your wife don’t want jobs, don’t want to do anything but sit around and drink dunkin all day and the only way you can do that is to exploit your daughter. Own up to it instead of putting your fans on MD for expressing her opinion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He's really just shooting himself in the foot when he draws attention to MD's video and this site. Anyone on the fence or even humpers who had not seen any of her videos are now potential fence jumpers to the 'dark' side. That's exactly how I got here with the other daughter video. I had no clue this place existed. All it takes is for someone to see her video and think "oh wow" and he's lost another one. Some will stay true, but I guarantee he will loose some from guiding them to watch it.

• Heart
Got me thinking. I may be wrong and I'm happy for someone to correct me, but surely a worker for CPS entering people's homes, they would have some sort of protection, mask and/or faceshield?
They will be entering the homes of lots of vulnerable people, many with co-morbid conditions. Surely this would be standard practice? They showed someone looking very casual with no visable protection carried or on their face/head.
good point.

Reactions: 6
Yes same, I think he enjoys the traffic to his videos a title like that gives!! Hard to believe him when he shouting about trash cans and enjoying the drama! Also What snake and robbery story is this?
one of the vlogs they are walking on trail and P screams and pushes Abbie and said there was a snake. Also at the end of their rv trip for Father's day when they returned the rv there was a guy that they said was robbing a dollar store.

• Haha
He's really just shooting himself in the foot when he draws attention to MD's video and this site. Anyone on the fence or even humpers who had not seen any of her videos are now potential fence jumpers to the 'dark' side. That's exactly how I got here with the other daughter video. I had no clue this place existed. All it takes is for someone to see her video and think "oh wow" and he's lost another one. Some will stay true, but I guarantee he will loose some from guiding them to watch it.
And how many videos can you make that focus on “haters” before some people get tired of that.They make more videos defending themselves and callingout haters than they do thanking the ppl that support them. Some will get tired of that. Like ok you got a few haters but what about the people that actually support you.

• Heart
I've watched fathering autism on and off for about a year. Watching the start of the child services vlog, it almost seems like P is making Isaiah feel guilty about going to college. It's normal for parents to be emotional about it but she could at least act excited for him. Not sit there and cry. This will be the best thing for Isaiah in my opinion, get out of that house and define his own life

• Heart
And how many videos can you make that focus on “haters” before some people get tired of that.They make more videos defending themselves and callingout haters than they do thanking the ppl that support them. Some will get tired of that. Like ok you got a few haters but what about the people that actually support you.
Thats one reason I landed here. Felt like they only talked about the people that liked them when money was given to them. I've also felt they respond more to hate comments than non hate comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Surely Summer must be feeling the heat by now, she strikes me as being a bit naive and this fiasco must all be a bit of a shock to her system. When will it dawn on her that being attached to this family is not going to do her any good in the long term and will possibly damage her integrity.

I hope she gets out and spreads her wings before this becomes a situation where she just goes with the flow and becomes embedded in their way of life.

• Heart
I totally agree with everything you've said here. Sometimes sites like this can be a good way to get your opinion out, and you will find people with like minded opinions. Of course, you're not going to agree with everyone's opinion, but that's the beauty of having one. Xx
Yeah, I came here more to escape from politics and covid. Lately it is a lot of drama for this Mama.

Another South Jersey person
I can't remember the last time I've been down the shore
I'm Central NJ so 50miles from NYC and 60 from Philadelphia
the real shore is Atlantic and cape may counties

Reactions: 3
I’m not seeing how it has made HER a better person . All I see is a mother who is disconnected from her child. She spends as little time as possible with her and if she takes her anywhere she usually has another person with her. I don’t like Asa but I really think he loves Abbie but he is by no means father of the year when he has another daughter who he has discarded.
The massive Mrs. makes me sick.
This boy had no childhood, was used as a babysitter and caregiver for his severely IDD and autistic sister from an early age on until this day. He had to live in an environment with constant noise day and night with the constant pressure to be successful; to be the best.
I bet it was hard for him to connect with his peers and develove friendships like every little boy should. When Mr. Know It All left to live with the mother of his first daughter, i'm sure she diid nearly suffocate him with her "love" and didn't give him the chance to live a normal life, even as a toddler.
And she has the nerve to say he did it all because of Abbie?
She's one of the worst mothers, outrageous; egoistic and narcisstic; a mother from hell i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.
(if i had one)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder how many calls to cps they get. Pretty sure it us more than one a year. Whether or no he is lying about the visit or not I would not be surprised if they have a open on going file on them. Not saying people SHOULD call cps. I think contacting cps, schools, camps, etc is going way too far. But I am sure it happens way more than we hear about.

I do think Ass is blowing it up/lying in order to get views, bully people, and lash out.

And if Ab made them all better people.... I would hate to see who they would have been. Because Ass and P are pretty garbage humans now WITH Abby in their lives.

• Haha
Wow, central Cali here. Our tests are booked solid and take 5-14 days. I have to drive to another town to get one, 45 mins away. I have tried to get an appt here four different days, and have given up. I'd rather have an antibody test really. I think I had it in mid to late November. I have a fever always, so who knows???
Honestly I was shocked there was rapid tests but I knew there was because my husband also had one at his job that results came back almost instantly but it was a finger prick and a government test. My grandsons was 20 minutes I was texting with my daughter because he was so upset about the swab in his nose and my daughter was crying she was so upset. I said ok your done she said no we wait 20 minutes for the results. My grandson said “ nana I think they touched my brain “ so I’m guessing they went pretty far back. Before my surgery I had to be tested and in around 3 hours I got an email saying I was negative. So apparently there is rapid tests at least in Illinois. And my grandsons dr did send him for the test but Illinois test anyone with or without a dr.

Reactions: 2
That's definitely true. I read comments on MDs nosebleed video from dyed in the wool FA fans with zero interest in Lipstick Fatty fb drivel but when confronted with that video they were horrified and immediately unsubscribed. I remember seeing the original video and was horrified but didn't know where to turn to say something. I know abuse is a strong term but IMO what Summer and Pig did to Abbie was indeed a form of abuse in addition to rank exploitation. For Pig to then issue that scamitizer dance vid with Abbie within days of the nosebleed video was iniquitous. I hate that woman and she deserves all the vitriol that can be directed at her. I suspect Carol has more to say about Pig specifically in her next video and I dont think it will be kind.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s all going to be about how wonderful they are for a while. They think they are the dogs bollocks but let them have their moment. No matter which way you look at it, they are still going to have to deal with a severely IDD person for the rest of their lives. The noise, the poop, the aggression. She is getting bigger, stronger and less cute as time goes by and as we go about our lives and their viewings drop as she grows to a less appealing adult, they will be the ones rattling round that big house with Abbie honking and god knows what else, it’s a life sentence and they are the ones who have to serve it
They'll have to pay for all the years using her as their breadwinner instead of raising her with a structured routine and some discipline. The girl will have a lot of problems because of her upbringing. She was raised as a princess and they gave in to all her demands and tantrums.
She'll might end end up alone, not even liked by respite workers and staff and end up living with a mother who mostly avoid to care for her and Mr.Wise guy, who can't let her breath.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

So this is what it was about. A reader here running to tell Assa about someone reporting to his college.

Since he is going into a compassion field, I can understand why attention would be brought to an issue like this but it was not actually confirmed if he said the word or not. It was all speculation, so his college should not have been contacted. It’s now clear thats what got Assa mad and because he can’t take it out on the person who did it, he took it out on MD.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I saw other posts about the pamphlet being pulled from a drawer and how odd that seems. I find it very very strange that he would've pulled his camera out right away to video the woman (CPS) leaving. That is very bizarre. As others mention, they lie so much you just don't really know. It is crazy how many more views and comments that FA is getting in the past 24 hours compared to weeks of previous vlogs. I just wish nobody would've called CPS because this will benefit Asshat and family.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.