Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I think Isaiah is turning into an arrogant little prick like his father and I hope college changes that but
Can't he even have 1 freaking milestone to himself without having to make it all about the autismprincess 🤬

And talk about damage control
Camp I am Special has been doing things all summer and this is the only one he's helped with🙄. You know if there had been other things she would have shouted it from the rooftops
It’s all going to be about how wonderful they are for a while. They think they are the dogs bollocks but let them have their moment. No matter which way you look at it, they are still going to have to deal with a severely IDD person for the rest of their lives. The noise, the poop, the aggression. She is getting bigger, stronger and less cute as time goes by and as we go about our lives and their viewings drop as she grows to a less appealing adult, they will be the ones rattling round that big house with Abbie honking and god knows what else, it’s a life sentence and they are the ones who have to serve it

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Woozers! That is hot for Europe, isn’t it?
I watch LadBaby every once in a while (another YT/FB fam but doesn’t exploit their kids) and they did a video about not having a/c in their house because it didn’t get that warm but for a week and it wasn’t worth getting for a week, out of the whole year..
Here in the South USA, we are use to it but we also have air conditioning...
Definitely stay cool across the pond y’all!!
My niece has tower fans. Happens every so often but she's use to it growing up in NJ and since she's working from home it's easier

Just catching up.
My neighbours had the latest last week. And they got the results in 6 hours. So I guess it can be quick. 😉
Like I said previously it depends on the state it seems...NJ fast tracks elderly, high risk and if you go through the ER otherwise it's usually 2 to 4 days..at least where I am.
I know it can be done quickly just not around me lol...story of my life..

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I'm in the UK.
Yes, due to be VERY hot here today. Expected to be around 34C where I am. I'm going to be out between 11-12, but then plan to be inside, wearing as few clothes as possible! Due to be a bit cooler tomorrow though, which is good, as I'm off to see my mum for the weekend. :)

I wonder who called CPS...? Did MD have something to do with it? I'm guessing she's pooing her pants right about now. Honestly though, what a waste of time. Abbie is fed, clothed and generally clean. There's no case for ever taking her away. But are there things that have happened with Abbie that are downright stupid. Like they clearly get pissed off when she jumps in the pool fully dressed...? Then pay a couple hundred dollars and put up a fence! I mean, it's an easy fix!

I see on P's insta that Summer is back. Clearly no "come to Jesus" talk from her parents. Shame! Although when A showed her on FB, she looked very anxious and concerned before he said "say hi to the vlog!" Then she plastered on the grin. I wonder if we'll see less of her when her tiktok buddy heads off?

Reactions: 10

WTF way to 1/2 ass something
And
I'm so excited. I added a video from instagram, now the question is will I remember how I did it 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fyi...in NJ where I work, I am one of several RN's that do the COVID-19 testing or new admissions. My patients are in isolation in a special unit until results come back. They take average of 36hrs then they can be a part of the community. FYI, I work in a large inpatient substance abuse detox and rehab center.
I’m sort of a New Jersey’ian too. Worked at a hospital too...

Reactions: 2
It’s all going to be about how wonderful they are for a while. They think they are the dogs bollocks but let them have their moment. No matter which way you look at it, they are still going to have to deal with a severely IDD person for the rest of their lives. The noise, the poop, the aggression. She is getting bigger, stronger and less cute as time goes by and as we go about our lives and their viewings drop as she grows to a less appealing adult, they will be the ones rattling round that big house with Abbie honking and god knows what else, it’s a life sentence and they are the ones who have to serve it
No one hate me. But since A & P are still relatively young when it comes to parenting, I’ve often wondered if they should adopt a child. I have family who adopted in their late 40’s & I can honestly say that it makes sense, & they are 10 yrs younger. I can’t picture them w/ a newborn, but a toddler age or older. Yes, I know the child would be startled by Abbie’s sounds, but it wouldn’t be the end of the world. I think A & P need this for their mental health. Abbie will hopefully be phased more into residential living & kept busy w/ professionals outside the home. I know he has a daughter out there, but she’s older. They have the $ (i’ve heard $30k to adopt from China?) & should adopt a NT boy, that way it’s not like they’re replacing Abbie. Or even a boy & girl siblings. I highly encourage all of you to adopt in your 40’s, even early 50’s. It’s not too late. 🥰

Edit to add: Cameras OFF tho! omg i hope no one was thinking I want a Huxley repeat! Assa would be the better parent as well. Maybe not fair to bring a child into the MLM world either. Oh well, I tried.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I didn't think COVID tests came back so quickly. I've unfortunately had a few and they've taken at least 3 or 4 days for the result
And
Their CVS must hate them...doctor probably gave him a ZPack or Amoxicillin...all my pharmacist here does is slap the label on the packaging it comes in 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Even if they're busy I'm usually in and out
Covid tests don't come back that quickly and if they didn't test the back of his throat then the test hasn't been done properly.

Reactions: 3
The adoption thing is an interesting idea... Although I'd fear that if they adopted an NT child, Abbie would start phasing into residential care faster than she could blink.

I do feel a little sorry for P sometimes, that she didn't have an NT daughter, especially as A managed to produce one... She's obsessed with Isa. and is all over Summer like a rash. P gives lip-service to loving Abbie, but honestly, while she probably loves on her a level that you would "love" any biological child, I don't think she actually LIKES Abbie very much. I think she finds her hard work and stressful. But I can kind of see where she's coming from... Abbie hasn't got a lot to give back. They would never have a traditional mother-daughter relationship.

I also wonder what would happen if, heaven forbid, something happened to A. There's no way P could cope with her full-time, unaided. I think the vlogs would stop, and we'd hear on the grapevine, within 3 months, that Abbie was living, part time at least, in a care setting. There's no way Isa. would drop everything to come and care for her (and nor should he be expected to), and P just couldn't/wouldn't cope with her.

I've also thought about what Abbie's life might look like in 10 years? Would they still be vlogging a 25 year old, diaper-wearing ADULT frantically rocking on the couch and honking? Who hasn't developed or changed in 10 years? What is forgivable as a child/teen, isn't cute when someone is obviously a physical full-ass ADULT. Obviously Abbie can't help who she is, it's not her fault. But where will she fit into society?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone wonder why mommy took Izzy to the Dr...she's asking him questions like she didn't go in, so why couldn't he drive himself? That whole car scene was staged, also the rest of it, he gives a monologue about the social worker and oh look, she just happens to still be walking out to her car? And Summer wasn't there? Where was she really, did someone call because of her butt caressing? Ya, Asswipe you're not a movie producer, stick to your day job..oh wait, what is your day job?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No one hate me. But since A & P are still relatively young when it comes to parenting, I’ve often wondered if they should adopt a child. I have family who adopted in their late 40’s & I can honestly say that it makes sense, & they are 10 yrs younger. I can’t picture them w/ a newborn, but a toddler age or older. Yes, I know the child would be startled by Abbie’s sounds, but it wouldn’t be the end of the world. I think A & P need this for their mental health. Abbie will hopefully be phased more into residential living & kept busy w/ professionals outside the home. I know he has a daughter out there, but she’s older. They have the $ (i’ve heard $30k to adopt from China?) & should adopt a NT boy, that way it’s not like they’re replacing Abbie. Or even a boy & girl siblings. I highly encourage all of you to adopt in your 40’s, even early 50’s. It’s not too late. 🥰

Edit to add: Cameras OFF tho! omg i hope no one was thinking I want a Huxley repeat! Assa would be the better parent as well. Maybe not fair to bring a child into the MLM world either. Oh well, I tried.
I do know what you mean But then what happens when that child grows up? They need to learn accept/enjoy the milestones! Although I am all for adoption I wish more got these kids, but how sad you can just buy one? I didn’t know that and certainly doesn’t work that way here if anything it’s a difficult process! Also I hope they don’t as I can see the vlog titles now which no child deserves & they have summer for a bit to fill a gap I guess!

Reactions: 7

WTF way to 1/2 ass something
And
I'm so excited. I added a video from instagram, now the question is will I remember how I did it 🤔🤣
They just can’t let him have anything of his own can they. What has Abbie got to do with his achievements.

Reactions: 14
They just can’t let him have anything of his own can they. What has Abbie got to do with his achievements.
Special needs sibling!! Lost identity sibling more like! What a shame. So if he completes this course and does well it’s because he has an autistic sister? I have never heard anything so stupid! Like you say nothing is just for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well I think she’s brave. I don’t agree with everything she said in her videos and in particular the charged language she used, but she is calling like she sees it.
Me too. She's very brave.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.